Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin (39360 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) / King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by manikspears: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
“I have never gone on any operations with him. He only sends me messages, like to go and meet people or to go and give somebody money but I have never gone on kidnapping with him and I have never carried gun before. I have never been to his house. He only calls me on phone with a private number and you cannot call him back” said the 28 years old native of Anambra state.

are you mad?shey you be DHL ni?bitch go and hang jor.

2 Likes

Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by AfonjaBoston: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thunder fire all these yheebo developers
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by samkay3g(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
they are cowards... awon olori pelebe
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by thehedge(f): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
so this man is the most important thing happening in Nigeria right now
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by PBundles(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fatezee:
Onwuamadike’s kidnap gang denied their kingpin while they were being paraded by the police at the Lagos state Parade headquarters on Sunday.

Suoyo Paul, one of the gang members, said he had never been part of any kidnap operation with Evans. He confessed to having met Evans sometimes in 2007 as a friend to his former boss but had never had any engagement with him.

However, he confessed that Evans contacted him a few days ago, claiming that the police had seized his guns and he needed him to supply him with guns.

“I have never one day gone to kidnap with him. But when he got into a problem with the police, he called me that the police had seized his guns and if I can get him more guns from Bayelsa. He said he will pay N3 million into my account if I was able to supply him guns. It was the call that th police used to trace me” Paul told pressmen.

So lets get this str8, you have no connection only way back when BUT WHEN HE GETS INTO TROUBLE YOU ARE THE FIRST HE CALLS FOR ARMS!!! You just hung yourself. Thats why they say YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, ANYTHING YOU SAY MAY BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW.

I see a firing squad in your near future, dont know why, but this is the vision I see undecided
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by anyimontana(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
adedayourt:
Before nko, who wanna down with the already downed. . . . .
its capital punishment for kidnappers, they r not goin to stay too long in kirikiri
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by Torylanez(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Snitching on your fellow ipod brother..

Spits... cowards
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by IamOpemipo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
I tot these niggaz dnt snitch grin sad grin
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by kpaofame: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
From the statement of the culprit...

It is possible these people are saying the truth...the culprit himself said he dont meet people he only call them to give direction....
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by samdaisi: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
woodcook:
Afongas are going to milk Evan's news to the detriment of the IPOB.

This week is going to be a long one for IPOB grin

i think the ultimatum will soon lapse by October,kidnapping will

become the things of past in south west, even job will be enough

for us after moving back to biaffra
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by Jabioro: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
OP where is where is your denied points.. the members are looking for an escaped routes.. the guns supplier is on illegal transaction, he is also on aiding and betting..
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
stephleena:
y'all are criminals,so it doesn't counts if,you know him personally or not..na d same,ship carry una..

see as u fyn lyk witch @dp
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by pokipoki: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hope the hanging will be a pubic event.
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by uvie66: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ibo people and crime is like Chicken and egg
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Which one be English Pistol again nah?

You don't know nathing
Let me tell you sumptin
Naija pistol goes pushan pushan
While English pistol dey go piahn piahn
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
justscorchone:

You don't know nathing
Let me tell you sumptin
Naija pistol goes pushan pushan
While English pistol dey go piahn piahn

Who get that fainting meme?
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by donqx: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
evil being
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by kyaagbanairaland(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omkHl8UQ6HM
Nigerian press is whacked. How do you expect to get answers from him when everybody is eager to ask him questions at a time. Questions should be thrown at him one after the other.
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by adedayourt(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
anyimontana:
its capital punishment for kidnappers, they r not goin to stay too long in kirikiri

Let dem squeeze last dime of intel from him and kill d kill fast enof. No time
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
I just realized that this Evans is likely going to get the death penalty because Lagos law says that if anybody dies in the course of a kidnapping for any reason, the perpetrators can get the death penalty... during the attempted kidnap of the Young Shall Grow boss, his police orderly was killed by Evans gang and they are going to rope it on his neck.
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by Nellybii: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
akpamuomenka:
All of una go deny him just like APC and Buhari's promises to Nigerians.

Any topic at all you must bring APC and Buhari into it. Is this your default setting?
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by sapientia(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omkHl8UQ6HM

So a criminal was allowd to be interviewed by the press in Nigeria and he has not been charged formally to any court?

tufia
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by ExInferis(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
9 out of 10 igboes are criminals.

The 1 igboe who isn't a criminal is still studying the craft as an apprentice to a crook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by jbnm: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
evans don dey vomit names I thought he is tough.most criminals ar snitch dey don't have the balls to take the heat alone
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by okrote4real: 12:36am On Jun 13, 2017
This is the kind of people some Nigerians like to worship. Had it been he wasn't caught, he would have used his ill gotten wealth to joined politics and become either a senator or even a governor and the same security and law that arrested him would protect him. CSOs would have been demonstrating and calling for his release calling it witchhunting. But thank God he hasnt decleared yet before he was caught.
Re: Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin by divineshare(m): 4:18am On Jun 13, 2017
ExInferis:
9 out of 10 igboes are criminals.

The 1 igboe who isn't a criminal is still studying the craft as an apprentice to a crook.

Epic generalization.

You need help

(1) (2) (Reply)

14-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 50-year-old Prophet In Benue State. Photo / Bauchi Hunters Arrested With Baboon, Monkeys, Porcupine, Other Animals (Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.