Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) (67033 Views)

Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos / Kim Kadashian, Goes Viral On Unclad Photo’s, Even After 3 Kid’s / Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by ObiOmaMu: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
A Zimabwean man, Annanias Mambeu (26) stormed into a beerhall naked after he was allegedly caught making love to a married woman in Hwiru Suburb last week.

The married woman Rosemary Mushayi (28) also ran away naked in a different direction after her husband Onward Mudzinganyama unexpectedly arrived home from his base in Harare.

Gulamm Mukumba, a barman at Gulam Bottle Store confirmed the incident and said Mambeu arrived at the bar naked with only a pair of socks.

He said revellers at the bar wanted to beat him up after Mudzinganyama arrived in hot pursuit and poured his heart out on the incident.

Mukumba said he had to lock away Mambeu in a storeroom to protect him from further assault.

The incident happened at around 9pm.

Efforts to get a comment from Mambeu or Mudzinganyama were fruitless. Mushayi was also not available for comment.

Mukumba said he only released Mambeu after the arrival of police and a well-wisher provided him with clothes before he was taken to the Police station.

Mudzinganyama and Mushayi were released by police and Mambeu was detained and charged under Section 41 of the Criminal Law and Codification Act (Conduct likely to cause breach of peace). He was fined $20 and released.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/man-caught-sex-married-woman-flees-naked.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by zico530(m): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
May God deliver Nigeria from the spirit of Kenyazim.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
What is wrong with Kenyans? And Zimbabweans?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kenya again undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Larryfest(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
He got what he was looking for..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by kiddoiLL(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Wetin consign u

49 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by kiddoiLL(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Wetin consign u

10 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Wetin consign u
why you quote me now? which kind of thing be this!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hate cheating with all my heart angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by iweecureyou: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Zimabwean man, Annanias Mambeu (26) stormed into a beerhall naked after he was allegedly caught making love to a married woman in Hwiru Suburb last week.

The married woman Rosemary Mushayi (28) also ran away naked in a different direction after her husband Onward Mudzinganyama unexpectedly arrived home from his base in Harare.

Gulamm Mukumba, a barman at Gulam Bottle Store confirmed the incident and said Mambeu arrived at the bar naked with only a pair of socks.

He said revellers at the bar wanted to beat him up after Mudzinganyama arrived in hot pursuit and poured his heart out on the incident.

Mukumba said he had to lock away Mambeu in a storeroom to protect him from further assault.

The incident happened at around 9pm.

Efforts to get a comment from Mambeu or Mudzinganyama were fruitless. Mushayi was also not available for comment.

Mukumba said he only released Mambeu after the arrival of police and a well-wisher provided him with clothes before he was taken to the Police station.

Mudzinganyama and Mushayi were released by police and Mambeu was detained and charged under Section 41 of the Criminal Law and Codification Act (Conduct likely to cause breach of peace). He was fined $20 and released.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/man-caught-sex-married-woman-flees-naked.html
Brus and u are shuwore dart u okays abi his it u wife dart dey her do.Pliss pose somsin realsonabu angry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Moreoffaith(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Awon Man of sex Dede...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Yblaze: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
I weak for the man

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by ajalawole(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
In dis fasting period........ sad
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Konji na bastard! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by ramdris(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
This would av been his punishment if he had not run...

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Eibams60(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
lol. zimba na d place

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by oshe11: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ma Niggah grin

NwaAmaikpe, come n mk ur guy laff ooo grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
iweecureyou:
Brus and u are shuwore dart u okays abi his it u wife dart dey her do.Pliss pose somsin realsonabu angry

At this point, some folks have just stopped trying....#FinallyHeIsJoking

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by free2ryhme: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin

konji is bastard
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by oshe11: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ma Niggah grin

NwaAmaikpe, come n mk ur guy laff ooo grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Annanias lols this name get asin be.NwaAmaIkpe come see your brother Annanias

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Maybelconor: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Scissors Christ!!! shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by free2ryhme: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by imstrong1: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
That's the dishonour the holy book warns against adultery

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Adebayo4all: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
E no go beta 4konji
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by CharlieMaria(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Zimbabwe again Dem wan take over from Kenya??
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Men! I fear dem die.. Always looking for all dem mumu women wey sabi open toto for baboon.. Na to put that stick inside any hole.. Chai.. Dem no even dey get respect for marital ish anymore.. Good God please i beg of you in your endless grace and mercy, give to me a woman i can leave at home and travel abroad for two years and still won't be in haste to come home.. Like i'd have rest of mind where i am. Please i beg of you Good God.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
ramdris:
This would av been his punishment if he had not run...
For wetin now

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hahaha

Zimbabwe don call off thier strike

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.