Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him (4516 Views)

Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
That Bold Igbo Man That Left Northern Nigeria After Kaduna Declaration Has Arrived His Country Home.
There Was Wide Jubilation When His People Welcomed Him Home. His Grand Aged Mother Cried
And Bless Him For Returning Back To His Home. He Was Served Akpu and Bitter Leaf Soup Which
He Washed It Down With Palm Wine , Which He Called Original Vine. Here Are Some Photos

3 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by haffaze777(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by Homeboiy: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nno nwanna a

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by intruxive(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin same place he took the initial pix, mumu

4 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
cheesy
intruxive:

Why you dey mumu-ify the guy now? grin

The guy is Home... Home sweet home...

19 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
intruxive:

You are the original idiots here..
How do you know that it was the same place?
Ewude Soup has finished your little brain
Go and upgrade little.. Welcome home Mazi Chidubem Uchenna

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by dealslip(f): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
smart boy, leave the rest to be making noise.

4 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by kingzizzy: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice one, back to your true fatherland. Kaduna is not the fatherland of any Igbo man

1 Like

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by tutudesz: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
intruxive:
You better run O! Biafra Special force are coming for you

10 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by poshestmina(f): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Honestly I didn't know there were still igbos living upnorth. Any Igbo that doesn't take this threat serious will end up losing his/her life for nothing,even if you have the whole investments GO HOME FIRST AND BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.

This northerners value cows than human lives!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by binsanni(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
kingzizzy:
Nice one, back to your true fatherland. Kaduna is not the fatherland of any Igbo man
yes that man correct..
but op were the man travel bag they nah.. abi nah only him waka go

1 Like

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by oladeebo: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
...all the biafran souldiers were well decorated with stars!
why c-in-c of biafra arm forces ran into exile?
Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by ChimaAdeoye: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Welcome bro.
The wise ones are leaving while the ones hoping for one nigerea will stay back and fight for one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by seunlly(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mumus will be leaving and be hoping for a country while the wise one will stay back and fight for one Nigeria.
one nation bound in freedom peace and Unity
Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by JohnieWalker(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
poshestmina:
Honestly I didn't know there were still igbos living upnorth. Any Igbo that doesn't take this threat serious will end up losing his/her life for nothing,even if you have the whole investments GO HOME FIRST AND BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.

This northerners value cows than human lives!
Shut up....Why are you guys in Lagos spreading falsehood? I am in Sabon Gari Kaduna State and I can boldly tell all the Igbos are still here doing their business. TBH its just 5% of the Igbo population that believes this Biafra whatever and they are majorly in the East. Over here, hausa's don't talk about it neither is it a topic here. May God punish all the bloggers and News media spreading this falsehood. Its only trending on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by intruxive(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
14june:

You are the original idiots here..
How do you know that it was the same place?
Ewude Soup has finished your little brain
Go and upgrade little.. Welcome home Mazi Chidubem Uchenna
Wasn't referring to you nna, I was pointing out to people with some intelligence.
U go and pack your bags and go home grin

5 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by dahunsy(f): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Coughs***Clears throat# The next place u will see this guy is synagogue confessing how his businesses ve gone really south up north in kaduna...and so had to go back home to join the IPOB train...he will be delivered eventually sha grin......attention seeker
Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by laribari(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Shut up....Why are you guys in Lagos spreading falsehood? I am in Sabon Gari Kaduna State and I can boldly tell all the Igbos are still here doing their business. TBH its just 5% of the Igbo population that believes this Biafra whatever and they are majorly in the East. Over here, hausa's don't talk about it neither is it a topic here. May God punish all the bloggers and News media spreading this falsehood. Its only trending on nairaland.

Bro, God bless you! This thing na eastern thing. I'm in Lagos and all the igbos and calabars (who have a job and educated) that i know here don't care about leaving. We just joke about it in the office and most don't even believe in it. Only someone who is in the east will ask you who is based in the city to join him to do farm work. You think relocation is easy?

Besides, we all love each other but i know we have differences and quarrels too. All these ewdu, afonja, igbo this and that ends here on Nairaland. people talk recklessly on social media but not in real life.

anyways, lets be wise.

4 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by ItsTutsi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Useless attention seeker!! All that while he was residing in kaduna,he didnt know no place like home right!
Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by EasternWind: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Welcome home brother
No place like home
Leave the Arewa nation of terrorist award winners to their damned region

4 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by 9itewolf(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
intruxive:

Wasn't referring to you nna, I was pointing out to people with some intelligence.
U go and pack your backs and go home grin

1 Like

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by DanseMacabre(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin Hope say dem keep virgin wife for you?
Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by patrick89(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Poole
Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by HeGeMon(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
So if Arewa no drive am grand mama no go see am for another 7 years Better ooo, at least all of una go dey the same level now for east.no more big man for city
kingzizzy:
Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by BrainArk(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
grin Hope say dem keep virgin wife for you?
Because that is what you leave and die for, Virgin wife. And you even have to kill yourself and others just to have 7 of them in the after life..

4 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by oyindare(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by poshestmina(f): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
JohnieWalker:

The insult wasn't necessary .you can stay there till you get slaughtered like a chicken .

2 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by Macmoni(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
coward!
Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by DanseMacabre(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
BrainArk:

Because that is what you leave and die for, Virgin wife. And you even have to kill yourself and others just to have 7 of them in the after life..

Lol.

You seem to be having a bad day. It can only get better.
Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by Drversatile: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good one then

Hope when he is going back nextweek he will inform us grin
Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by SirVintageCock: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
laribari:

Bro, God bless you! This thing na eastern thing. I'm in Lagos and all the igbos and calabars (who have a job and educated) that i know here don't care about leaving. We just joke about it in the office and most don't even believe in it. Only someone who is in the east will ask you who is based in the city to join him to do farm work. You think relocation is easy?

Besides, we all love each other but i know we have differences and quarrels too. All these ewdu, afonja, igbo this and that ends here on Nairaland. people talk recklessly on social media but not in real life.

anyways, lets be wise.
Biafra is not about leaving your abode but changing nationality/ citizenship and to be treated with respect as a foreigner.
Do you think Britons are thinking of relocating in the event of an eventual Brexit?

2 Likes

Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by Ronaaldo: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Reeks of cowardice. Dude must be wawa or from Imo state. I trust anambra peeps up north. Their guns are never out of bullets and they will stand their ground to defend their property rather than allow themselves to be cowed by some cows. Looks like the dude was already broke and happily used the useless ultimatum as an excuse to return to the village.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafran Referendum - Positive Signs As UK Loses UN Vote. / War With Cameroon Imminent. / 5 Governors Who May Not Return To Power In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.