Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him (45123 Views)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop / 375,000 US Dollars Intercepted From Businessman At Kaduna Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by chie8: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
As shared by Joseph who lives in Aba.....

'My dear friends,the name of this Army man is Ijimakinwa olusegun, his base is in ABA. The other pictures that are displayed below is a civilian and a businessman,and his name is Lawson. He was beaten brutally by this Army man and his boys,in a Nite Club at ABA over the weekend. Just because Lawson's body mistakenly touched his,and it all resulted to what has happened to Lawson. This Army man by name Ijimakinwa olusegun,has been taking laws into his own hands over there in ABA bullying people the way he likes. Pls friends share this message until it gets to the higher authority. Army are suppose to be protecting people and not assaulting them. Share until i get's to the higher authority'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nigerian-soldier-allegedly-brutalises.html

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by chie8: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by auntysimbiat(f): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
just like dat ... na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
There is trouble in Aba oh

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Viergeachar: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is bad! angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by DLuciano: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Next time go to church nite vigil, not nite club

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by binsanni(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
so army too don they attend night club hmm.. naija waiting no go see••

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
GIVE US BIAFRA!!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Larryfest(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Even apart from the army guy bullying or whatever,the word SORRY goes a long way in avoiding some situations...Can't count numbers of times have brushed body with someone else or the other way round and i still ended up saying sorry to the person...We all should learn to shelve our ego once in a while to avoid something like this.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by decatalyst(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Randyhot:
GIVE US BIAFRA!!!

I beg, who take am?

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by cassidy1996(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
sorry, but wey tin you go do for night club

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by morbeta(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Army man don beat the man "head no enter cap" isi abaa okpu.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by TPAND(f): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
when you see a soldier whose name is Ijamakinwa.... Run for your life

14 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by NwaAmaikpe: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin
Bloody civilians don get mind sha...
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Hades2016(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by ekems2017(f): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmmm sorry. That's zoo for you where security personnel are animals.

16 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by 9jayes: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Viergeachar:
This is bad! angry
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
My friend's mum asked my friend's girlfriend if she can cook, then she smiled and replied..."Ma, I cooked the tea we drank this morning"
My friend's mum is still looking for where to faint cos I fainted where she supposed to faint...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by smellingmenses: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hades2016:
I have nothing to say
Afonja boy whopping your ass in ABA ipob are a nuisance....mere chest beaters
Did he beat you on nairaland ni?

Go and report him in ABA barracks...if you can...

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by YelloweWest: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked
The man must have done something worse. Maybe he touched his girlfriend or wife inappropriately.

Night clubs are usually packed and people rub on each other just to get through

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by freshareaboi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Find artisans and service providers in your neighborhood on t-hub.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by MARKone(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Not condoning the brutality, but some of these stories are hugely exaggerated. And news sellers will always fabricate a story just to ganer traffic. Till we here from the accuser.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by LexngtonSteele: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Igbos are warriors only ONLINE.

In real life, Abokis and Ooduas deal with them as per Sharia Law.

They are only mighty beating their wives. He's not even ashamed a fellow man beat him like this black and blue for your own hometown...Chineke!

IJA (fight) makinwa. ...OluSEGUN(victorious)

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nigeriadondie: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
undecided Most Nigerian soldiers are beasts in uniforms who ve no value of the life nor d dignity of a civilian and I guess it is part of their traning cos I ve heard a lot of what they often say about civilian during my NYSC. They say "civilians no get sense", "bloody civilians", "una be chicken" statements that make them view civilians as far lower species than they in uniform. But to d soldiers with such mindset they forgot that they were born bloody civilians, by bloody civilian parents with bloody civilian siblings and they wud retire into civilian life.
U no see d soldier with woman, that was how Charles Taylor use Liberian kpekus to lure some of them to their graves. We all know how they littered Liberia with ECOMOG babies and for Nigerian graduates who have done thier NYSC u can readily identify with their exploits on and out of camp.
Some Nigerians sef dey vex me, a soldier not armed and u allow him to beat u, mbanu it cant happen where I dey cos I can remember with joy slapping a calabar naval rating in company of a friend whey dey para. D guy threaten reinforcement but trust sharp guys when don run into thin air but at least we felt fulfilled as civilians beating a coward in uniform. Na for civilian body dem get power but for Boko Haram dem go say no weapon with all d weapons purchased and air support they have which Boko Haram lacks.
Bunch of cowards in uniform who wud run from Boko Haram attacks and say it is tactical manoeuvre. In Mali they couldn't even fight the Tuareg rebels leaving French and of course the ruthless desert Chadian warriors who helped us to liberate Gamboru Ngala in Borno which was a no go area for Nigerian soldier who doesnt want to breath his last.
Most of the successes recorded in d war against BH was achieved when Chad intervened.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2015/02/chad-troops-enter-nigeria-fight-boko-haram-150203175257536.html
http://www.aberfoylesecurity.com/?p=972
In Mali, rather than fight they only mounted road blocks. grin
https://www.google.no/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/06/why-are-africas-militaries-so-disappointingly-bad/amp/

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by pocohantas(f): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nobody is asking what did he do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
My friend's mum asked my friend's girlfriend if she can cook, then she smiled and replied..."Ma, I cooked the tea we drank this morning"
My friend's mum is still looking for where to faint cos I fainted where she supposed to faint...
hahahaha
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by lamalang(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
He should be dismiss. His mate de maiduguri de fight boko haram d guy de fight for club

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by elmjidgreat: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
why do Nigerian soldiers hate civilians? undecidedwhy Abi na civilians b government and comandant weh dey send dem go maiduguri.
Re: Soldier Beats A Businessman At Aba Night Club For Allowing His Body Touch Him by Emerikoss: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
See his yeye mumu face,ewu,monkey,ezi,if he blinded that man now na so e go be angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge / Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents / Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.