Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars (62280 Views)

E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) / 5 Most Luxurious Suvs In The World Right Now. Davido Has Three - Full Pictures / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by oluwabless1: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2017

Nigerian celebrities don’t joke with their cars and they are ready to spend a lot to acquire these machines ranging from Bentleys to Porsches.

Here are 1o Nigerian celebrities who own luxurious rides.

1. Wizkid

Wizkid is one of the pioneers of luxury cars in the Nigerian entertainment scene. The singer purchased a Porsche car not too long ago only to crash it several weeks later. As a big boy, that he is, he replaced the machine with another one.

2. Davido

Another singer who loves to splash on cars is Davido. The singer owns at least 5 cars now. Davido owns a BMW X5, a Mercedes Benz G-55 AMG, a Chevrolet Camaro and a Range Rover among other cars.

3. Peter Okoye

Peter Okoye has got an enviable garage which includes a super sexy 2014 Bentley Continental GT which can go up to 200-mph and also a G Wagons and SUVs.

4. Runtown

Runtown acquired a brand new 2017 Lamborghini Gallardo. The new whip valued at N150 million Naira is a unique and extravagant super-car that goes from 0 to 60 mph in just 3 seconds

5. Obefemi Martins

Obafemi drives a Lamboghini worth N50m, Bmw X6 worth N18M, Porsche Gemballa worth N20m and a Ferrarri sport car.

6. Jim Iyke

Jim Iyke has got a Plymouth Prowler Convertible with a top speed of 118 mph (180 km/h).

7. Don Jazzy

The Mavin Records boss is one of the richest executives in the Nigerian music business. But he is one of the few celebrities who do not like so much attention. Still, he drives a Bentley.

8. Timaya

Timaya definitely belongs to the upper echelon of car owners. He not only owns a G-Wagon and Range Rover, he also owns a Bentley coupe and a heavy Lexus jeep.

9. I Go Dye

I Go Dye, who recently built a mansion for his mother in Delta state has a N30 million Rolls Royce Phantom

10. Dbanj

D’Banj will always remain one of the biggest name in Nigerian music and got the cars to match the swag: a Bentley and a Porsche.

More @>> http://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/10-nigerian-celebrities-who-drive-most.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Theyveedo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Following
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Shelloween(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Money

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by bankable: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
plz help me qualify 2 perform at a concert by liking my video. u dnt need 2 watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
OK o...next!
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by theemy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Op u forgot 2 add me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by uzo200(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
. 6th to comment... we are getting there Lalasticlala come see cars ooo... which one you go like buy?
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Debaddest(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who say money no dey for nollywood? Jim Iyke self follow?

15 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by 1stblood: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Are you sure that's psquares' garage op?
l Go dye ride tho cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by nairaman66(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Have you verified this your list through the EFCC? Where is that EFCC handler sef when you need him??

7 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by corpersforum(f): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
The last time I checked, these guys were just ordinary individuals who kept at it. They love what they do best.

Just keep doing that thing you love best..... One day, your name might be added to the list.

Do something right and never quit!

23 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Abradek(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
We don't fucking care
My own small car too sha dey move me around

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by adaksbullet: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Have u seen boboriskyyyyy carses colesion? undecided abi his he not an Caleb? undecided

Tayo shoyinka nko? undecided

Baba chukudi off osrc undecided

Ojopagogo undecided

Kiss me daniels undecided

Vector mosess nko?

Iwobi Alex shanchez nko? undecided

No sense tread angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
How come none of them get this one? angry

8 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by habeeb246(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
It all good

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by maxiuc(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Money Kai Nawaoooooo

I never enter all this cars wey dem mention since I was born

Shukwu abiama Imu kwa Anya eeeeeer

God never sleeps

Still saving for my Honda civic

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Where is your own OP? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by dumie(f): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Men and cars

5 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Come op do u know what u are saying? BMW X6 for 18m? That money is not even enough to get u a brand new Toyota Camry. Rolls Royce phantom 30m?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
where you con put e-money??
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Roon9(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fast cars! Nobody hates them
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by greencard: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nigerians me inclusive love luxury. Sha, nice one but hope they got other investment to meet up the flashy lifestyle just in case they lose essence in the entertainment industry . Just saying

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Dicedpineapple(f): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
When i still dey legedezz benz...mtchew
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by yemzzy22(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
so make we fry bean see my own car na me suppose be number 1

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
How come none of them get this one? angry

must you show off my ride cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
E money nko?

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by KiNiBiGd: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
So what next?
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars by Hysmady(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kinda old

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.