Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) (3580 Views)

Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cinderella5:
I don't fancy that kind of body tbt, looks like those igbo boys hawking gala lipsrsealed

jos shift lemme FAINT grin
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Padiga: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cinderella5:
I don't fancy that kind of body tbt, looks like those igbo boys hawking gala lipsrsealed
So you cannot make a complete statement without inserting 'dildos' and tribalism into it.
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Padiga:

So you cannot make a complete statement without inserting 'dildos' and tribalism into it.

You created this thread with your alternate account, and despite me exposing you on the first page, you are are still commenting on it as if you were someone else? Lol. You are a joke.
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Padiga: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Naqade:

You created this thread with your alternate account, and despite me exposing you on the first page, you are are still commenting on it as if you were someone else? Lol. You are a joke.

I don't know the fo. ol who created this thread.Why would I even use my alternate account to show my picture?

I have bones to pick with the lady I mentioned, so if you would please step aside.
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Padiga:
I don't know the fo. ol who created this thread.

Why would I even use my alternate account to show my picture?

Question for the gods.

You don't know the fool who created this thread, but you rose to the defence of the fool when you insulted yourself. LMFAO.

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Padiga: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Naqade:

Question for the gods.

You don't know the fool who created this thread, but you rose to the defence of the fool when you insulted yourself. LMFAO.

Step aside.

I have no more words for you.
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Padiga:

Step aside.

I have no more words for you.

You didn't even make an effort to defend why you quoted yourself. Lol.

You are a big joke. Keep on posting on your own thread with your alternate account. Iranu.
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Cinderella5(f): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mylestone:

jos shift lemme FAINT grin
grin
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Cool23(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wow it is as if threads get stupider by each passing day
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by RedBeauty: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cinderella5:
Cinderella kuku kill the guy na grin
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Cinderella5(f): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Francis95:

Yes I'm proudly Igbo....buh Tribalism ain't necessary here pls
I am just trying to describe how you look, igbo gala seller is what came to mind, no offence.
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by firstking01(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Any lady that sees this pix as hot has no taste at all and such girls can fvck anything on boxers.
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Def nt d hottest buh u try small.
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Francis95:
Ladies only....

I only do just Push ups..

never being to a gym tho

You look great, but as you can see your body looks a little bit small, compared to your head.. You need to improve your build and I tell you, ladies will fall into the gutters just staring at your shirtless body..

It is always about two exercises and they work every time

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Francis95:
Ladies only....

never being to a gym tho
Helo g, i like ur bwests will u allow squeeez dm pls!
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
E clear say dis one na troll

see as e dy use two account take dey fool e self

shame

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
crotonite:
Dafuq? This is so gay...

©YBR
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Dafuq? This is so gay...

©YBR
My dig went hi the momnt i saw his pic. plz hlp me beg hm for just a sqz.
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Gebbson007(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
N I just wasted 2mb

Lubbish
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Apus:
U try bro. #Who don fine don fine

I also do my thing(push ups) @ home. How many push ups do u do at a go??

Thanks man, 50-55.............gonna be 60 soon
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Thank God your title says you 'think'. But you look fit. Kudos

Funny...thanks
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Naqade:

Oga...I'm the Op......are you drunk or what.?
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Padiga:
I don't know the fo. ol who created this thread.Why would I even use my alternate account to show my picture?

I have bones to pick with the lady I mentioned, so if you would please step aside.

please don't call me a Fool, thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
firstking01:
Any lady that sees this pix as hot has no taste at all and such girls can fvck anything on boxers.

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Def nt d hottest buh u try small.
thanks dear
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

You look great, but as you can see your body looks a little bit small, compared to your head.. You need to improve your build and I tell you, ladies will fall into the gutters just staring at your shirtless body..

It is always about two exercises and they work every time

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Smiles, thanks Sir
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
crotonite:

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
E clear say dis one na troll

see as e dy use two account take dey fool e self

shame
I don't even know those two guys....You're just confused as them...
seems you joined nairaland yesterday....
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Francis95:

Smiles, thanks Sir

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cinderella5:
All I can see is your dirty background sad

Finally - a girl that can see the big picture. grin
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by MrCork: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Francis95:
Ladies only....

never being to a gym tho

angry
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by MrCork: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Francis95:
Ladies only....

never being to a gym tho

...ermm bro...u greeeese yorrrr breeeest wit Vaseline an then u were 2 trouser like mechanic telllin us u live in the gym ..... Does that compound loooooklike gym to u??.. I giv up!! (no oofeense) angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The World's Ugliest Woman / 41 Years Old Single Lady Was Used And Dumped On Her Introduction Day / My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.