Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid (721 Views)

Which One Do You Fear Most? (pic) / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) / What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by naijamakossa(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
embarassed I fear ladies hair especially the one rolling on the ground grin

if you don't want me to touch or go near your thing just put the hair there cheesy

what about you?
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by MissRaine69(f): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dwarves/midgets/little peolple
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by GloriaNinja(f): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
undecided I FEAR YOUR MONIKER
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by naijamakossa(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I FEAR YOUR MONIKER
lolz wetin happen
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by kiddoiLL(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
I fear old women with grey hair in d hood pass nothing dat time... we had dis belief dat they re witches n if tgey curse us our own don finish

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by naijamakossa(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
I fear old women with grey hair in d hood pass nothing dat time... we had dis belief dat they re witches n if tgey curse us our own don finish
me too I dey fear old women until I come no say my grandmother na old woman cheesy
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by Nickymezor(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Darkness...will start imaging tins coming to get me smiley
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by siie: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
The Dark..
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by naijamakossa(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nickymezor:
Darkness...will start imaging tins coming to get me smiley
lolz na fiction
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by Padiga: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Poverty, very fearful thing.
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by Nina4u(f): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
The dark..
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Injections and darkness embarassed cry undecided
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by jworos(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
I used to be scared of that dark corner of the ceiling when I'm trying to sleep.
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by RedBeauty: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shadows cry Kai
N Chucky infact Chucky still haunts me till date .. grin
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by judey1992(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
nothing scares me more than a cockroach flying and perching around a dark room.

even now the thing dey scare me

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:

Shadows cry Kai
N Chucky infact Chucky still haunts me till date .. grin
That film still gives me the creeps.And Blade.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by RedBeauty: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Tahrah:
That film still gives me the creeps.And Blade.

Oh damn Blade was another one grin

But Chucky men i threw all my dolls away instantly ! They cannot come and kill me grin
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by Nickymezor(f): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
naijamakossa:
lolz na fiction
Abi o, in a child's eyes they all real smiley...I could fear fr Africa sha smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
my mum woman is tough mehnnn
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by Olibboy: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sometimes we discussed about corpse.
Re: What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid by Elijahhopelarry(m): 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
snakes till this moment

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back / Can Your Husband Or Boyfriend Rape You? / Private Jet Date: My Mum Or My Girlfriend(help A Soul).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.