Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals (29703 Views)

Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water / ​Should Fruits Be Eaten Before, After Or During Meals? / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by Ruggedfitness: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys, it is your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So, I was just swallowing some lumps of eba and after emptying the plate, I drank a glass of water. I rose up from the chair and felt like I had eaten a village, remember those kind of meals you eat and you know that this is how it feels to be full.

I also noticed I felt heavier than I could be normally and then I understood what I did differently.

Water is very important, not only for our existence, but for our continuous well being, the universal solvent is the most vital and yet the most cheap (in some places it doesn't cost a thing).

So here is why you should start drinking more water during meals

1. It is very important for easy digestion.

You can all agree with me that when you hold a piece of broomstick and snap it, it breaks. But, when you hold together a tied bunch it is more difficult to snap, although the bunch eventually breaks but it is strenuous.

That is just what we do when we don't take water during meals. We allow the food to build up in our system, which was what made me feel heavy after eating. This way it will take a while longer for the food to get digested just as I explained in the broom scenario.

Did You Know?
Drinking much water, helps keep your skin fresh, brightens your complexion, fight against pimples, cures some headaches and make you feel at ease. But alas, it makes you sweat more, a price we have to pay to look good.

2. It makes you get full quickly

Taking water during meals is a great way to control your weight and for those who are trying to lose weight it is a great way to control how much food you eat.

If you have not read the FitnessDoctor's ebook on belly fat loss, you could probably know this.

Taking water before and during meals helps you get full quickly and is what I use to keep myself looking good rather than starving myself like other people do just to loose weight.

3. it makes pooping a little easier

Remember when pooping and it seems that the excreta just wants to remain there, well, you have no one but yourself to blame. Why not take more water in during your meals and stop calling on the name of "Jesus" to come and help push it out.

Start taking more water, but remember, not to give your kidneys overload, I recommend a daily intake of 8 - 10 glasses and you should stick to it.

Take more water to look good and keep it that way, because you deserve to look good.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/06/drink-more-water-during-meals.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bless you brother. Water is life..Fela sef talk say water no get enemy. Thanks a lot.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by Ruggedfitness: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Bless you brother. Water is life..Fela sef talk say water no get enemy. Thanks a lot.

You are welcome, drinking enough water is very important.. I have not seen you in the healthy community.. Hope I can see you there.. Join here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by vikiylove(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Stori!!, how many glasses do you take a day?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by vikiylove(f): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
lol.. @ pooping
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
vikiylove:

Stori!!, how many glasses do you take a day?
To be honest with you. I cant tell.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by vikiylove(f): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

To be honest with you. I cant tell.
kk
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by Ruggedfitness: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
vikiylove:
lol.. @ pooping

Because you know it is true.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by Caustics: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
angry
today, dont drink water during meals so that you eat more
tomorrow, always drink water during meals so that you eat less

today, taking coffee reduces risk of stroke
tomorrow, coffee is the leading cause of heart disease

today, fruits help with bowel movement, eat plenty
tomorrow, fruits cause diabetes, avoid them.

and so on and so forth.. ....

which do we believe undecided

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by ELgordo(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ovoko
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by liftedhigh: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
OK cool
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by johnemeka(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Seriously
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by liftedhigh: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by FemiFemola: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
But water is not sweet sad

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by ruggedtimi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
ruggedfitness/ruggedtimi....just tell us you want to show us ur HD pic grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by ruggedtimi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by dapyd1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Water makes my skin fresh.

Pepper ask what cream I use, I tell them water moisturizes my skin from the inside.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by belamour(m): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Water No Get Enemy

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by santopelele(m): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
embarassed ;DAbegooo, pls which type of water is used in popping James and john out from belle? is it pure water abi na tap water?
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by Lsofdk(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
You guys should stop confusing people. Today you read drinking water during meal dilutes digestive juice, tomorrow you read something else entirely.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by jaytime(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yea, water, very good. It aids digestion like kilode? It resets the body system and refreshes the body like you are pressing F5 on your computer keyboard.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by maxiuc(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
One bag of water is 150 here in abuja

Me na assistant carmel when it comes to drinking water
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by ekensi01: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
People who use to drink dirty water can do the three more faster than those who drank the clean once. Op stop fooling us we are not kids, our grand parent drank it and gave birth to us.

Goodnight all those saying good.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by tigonana: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
In fact make I go take one pure water now!!!!
Hmm good,my body just dey light now.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by Histrings08(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wow... That's what I do buh my friends here always make me feel like I'm not normal
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by Haabil: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmmmm not a bad thing
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by philipobiz: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Hello guys, it is your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So, I was just swallowing some lumps of eba and after emptying the plate, I drank a glass of water. I rose up from the chair and felt like I had eaten a village, remember those kind of meals you eat and you know that this is how it feels to be full.

I also noticed I felt heavier than I could be normally and then I understood what I did differently.

Water is very important, not only for our existence, but for our continuous well being, the universal solvent is the most vital and yet the most cheap (in some places it doesn't cost a thing).

So here is why you should start drinking more water during meals

1. It is very important for easy digestion.

You can all agree with me that when you hold a piece of broomstick and snap it, it breaks. But, when you hold together a tied bunch it is more difficult to snap, although the bunch eventually breaks but it is strenuous.

That is just what we do when we don't take water during meals. We allow the food to build up in our system, which was what made me feel heavy after eating. This way it will take a while longer for the food to get digested just as I explained in the broom scenario.

Did You Know?
Drinking much water, helps keep your skin fresh, brightens your complexion, fight against pimples, cures some headaches and make you feel at ease. But alas, it makes you sweat more, a price we have to pay to look good.

2. It makes you get full quickly

Taking water during meals is a great way to control your weight and for those who are trying to lose weight it is a great way to control how much food you eat.

If you have not read the FitnessDoctor's ebook on belly fat loss, you could probably know this.

Taking water before and during meals helps you get full quickly and is what I use to keep myself looking good rather than starving myself like other people do just to loose weight.

3. it makes pooping a little easier

Remember when pooping and it seems that the excreta just wants to remain there, well, you have no one but yourself to blame. Why not take more water in during your meals and stop calling on the name of "Jesus" to come and help push it out.

Start taking more water, but remember, not to give your kidneys overload, I recommend a daily intake of 8 - 10 glasses and you should stick to it.

Take more water to look good and keep it that way, because you deserve to look good.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/06/drink-more-water-during-meals.html

Good, but for those who want to drink water for medicinal and maintaining an optimum health level, should no drink water while eating, but 2 hours after the meal. Such a person must drink at least 4 cups of water first thing in the morning before brushing his teeth

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by Nicepoker(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
op it's not proper to drink water when eating.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by SageTravels: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
No 2 is a No No From me o .
As the food small I gats do something na
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals by Ruggedfitness: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Caustics:
angry
today, dont drink water during meals so that you eat more
tomorrow, always drink water during meals so that you eat less

today, taking coffee reduces risk of stroke
tomorrow, coffee is the leading cause of heart disease

today, fruits help with bowel movement, eat plenty
tomorrow, fruits cause diabetes, avoid them.

and so on and so forth.. ....

which do we believe undecided

Trust me, those health blogs have been feeding you with lies, the fitnessDoctor has gone through everything and he speaks from experience. I would never tell you about anything I have never experienced, so join my health blog to keep up to date with me. https://page.co/v9dY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / High Calorie Foods For Weight Gain / Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.