Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

lol - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / lol (7479 Views)

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! / Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: lol by vincentjk(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
idu1:

No wonder you are over excited about pussy.

But you need to slow down and put maturity.

alright sir, thanks for the advice
Re: lol by vincentjk(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
idu1:

No wonder you are over excited about pussy. Stop coming to brag about pussy you smatch in the public. Its a disrespect to womanhood. Be coded and do your thing.

Alright,

Am sorry for misbehaving... Really sorry
Re: lol by Nina4u(f): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
You guys are arguing about bullshiat and don't talk about the topic.. Some gals are cheap I think cause of poverty.. Thats all over the world... Young girls too.. At the club.. Well Maby they just want a one night stand.. For me.. I don't do that and don't go out much since I work alot.. But if id date id like to go to maby a art museum or go and see a good movie in the theater and then go out have a nice dinner and have a conversation with that person to get to know him better.. If I like him Maby I give it to him after a week.. But not cause I need something from him.. I got my own money and make good money.. All I would need would be good loving.. Laughter and interesting conversations grin

2 Likes

Re: lol by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
MsRoe:
I don't understand.......why are you complaining? Are you not happy that you have seen some girls you can afford? Do you want all of them to be out of your league? Then what will you do?

Anyway, if you're paying someone at all to love you (or Bleep you), you must be worthless as a human being.

undecided
Re: lol by CarlosTheJackal: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Why are men damn too cheap mehn
How do you people put up with a lot of moronic boys here

1 Like

Re: lol by Fkforyou(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why the creation of this thread? To boost your ego?

You are right bro, the ones you've come across are cheap and it's probably because you are cheap too undecided

You don't select girls, you just want to chook your diick into any kind of hole. undecided

Anyway Sha, there's still hope, focus more on your academics and get a good grade and a good job, then you can resume smashing chics but this time around it won't be with cheap girls but classy ones, shey you grab?

2 Likes

Re: lol by jakandeola(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
rosalieene:

Someday you would have a daughter and she would be very cheap, then you can rather ask her that question
why insult his daughter
Re: lol by rosalieene(f): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
jakandeola:
why insult his daughter
that's not an insult but a fact
Re: lol by colossus91(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
vincentjk:
Bro you can call me "broke" no bad cos am neither rich but i handsome no b small

I don't even talk much before She falls
i can see u av started drinking yur dog's urine........which mumu handsome pls?? are u as cute as me!! abeg dont post this kin tin here again pls!!

1 Like

Re: lol by jakandeola(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
rosalieene:

that's not an insult but a fact
but is truth most girls are cheap is easy to sex and dump dem with small money. I luk ur pix I sware u are one of d most beautiful girl I see on nairaland. I wish to b a friend pls follow back
Re: lol by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:
Am I'm
Learn to write properly
By telling us ur body count who are you impressing .
Dumb like this thread
Instead make you focus on education !!! Get better job you here bragging about chicks
So you think you are not also cheap lol grin

Where have you been, I was just thinking about you today that "where is bumbae?"... How have you been.

1 Like

Re: lol by firstking01(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Naqade:

Are you seriously trying to defend your mistake? Really?

Yes, in English language, one word can mean different things, but unassuming only means one thing - Modest or humble. No matter how deep you search, it only means modest or humble.
And no, unassuming doesn't mean having pretentious motives. How can you even argue this? Jayzus!

Are you trying to teach me English? You? Someone who can't even spell correctly? LOL. I highlighted all your errors for you. Please make corrections. Olodo oshi.
Lol, in the end you 've succesfully allowed the kid in you manifest....the only word i misspelt there was "pretencious" which in the real context was supposed to be "pretentious"....a common mistake even professors can make...things like this can't demean my ego, and in reality your levels are way below my league(not just education wise cos i know that's were your small jerky mind will drive you to)....and tracing my comments with you, you'd find no vulgar words...this is were i knew you were a kid cos you were adressing biafrabushboy of going vulgar with the original poster which i intitially found welcoming but not until stupidity took over your sensory order..

At a point i concluded that i 've spotted one intelligent dude this night but your guest to appear intelligent rather than granting you what you were questing for made you appear like a puppy who's mother refused breast milk....

Well, i 'll fight and defeat the urge to engage you for tonight....oya, good nightgrin...i 've taken notice of your moniker.....
Re: lol by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nina4u:
You guys are arguing about bullshiat and don't talk about the topic.. Some gals are cheap I think cause of poverty.. Thats all over the world... Young girls too.. At the club.. Well Maby they just want a one night stand.. For me.. I don't do that and don't go out much since I work alot.. But if id date id like to go to maby a art museum or go and see a good movie in the theater and then go out have a nice dinner and have a conversation with that person to get to know him better.. If I like him Maby I give it to him after a week.. But not cause I need something from him.. I got my own money and make good money.. All I would need would be good loving.. Laughter and interesting conversations grin
Don't mind the op,he juz wanted to cuz trouble.
Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nina4u:
No offence buh aint u kinda old for stuffs like dis..felt like i was starring at my mum wen i viewed yr profile

1 Like

Re: lol by Nina4u(f): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
DumaEmpire:
No offence buh aint u kinda old for stuffs like dis..felt like i was starring at my mum wen i viewed yr profile
if ur 15 years old its possible grin
Re: lol by freakthingz(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=DumaEmpire post=57462465]No offence buh aint u kinda old for stuffs like dis..felt like i was starring at my mum wen i viewed yr profile[/quote/]

Neega you're rude and irrelevant

Guessing you're a product of teen pregnancy
Re: lol by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, in the end you 've succesfully allowed the kid in you manifest....the only word i misspelt there was "pretencious" which in the real context was supposed to be "pretentious"....a common mistake even professors can make...things like this can't demean my ego, and in reality your levels are way below my league(not just education wise cos i know that's were your small jerky mind will drive you to)....and tracing my comments with you, you'd find no vulgar words...this is were i knew you were a kid cos you were adressing biafrabushboy of going vulgar with the original poster which i intitially found welcoming but not until stupidity took over your sensory order..

At a point i concluded that i 've spotted one intelligent dude this night but your guest to appear intelligent rather than granting you what you were questing for made you appear like a puppy who's mother refused breast milk....

Well, i fight and defeat my urge to engage you for tonight....oya, good nightgrin...i 've taken notice of your moniker.....

Yea, I am a child and I am also not intelligent. You just profiled me accurately. OMG! You should work for the FBI.

Learn how to spell correctly and learn how to write. Olodo oshi.

Have a pleasant evening.

2 Likes

Re: lol by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
firstking01:

Well, i 'll fight and defeat the urge to engage you for tonight....oya, good nightgrin...i 've taken notice of your moniker.....

You really allowed the lil piss to drag you on for long?

lol... you get time bro...

You can continue with the lil piss of Shiit... or whatever the name is...

Goodnight buddy!!

1 Like

Re: lol by freakthingz(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nina4u:

Exactly the same thing that came to my mind

He's gotten his daily quota of attention he came for
Re: lol by porozhniy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Would you rather they come expensive? undecided
I hope banging 17 chicks isn't your only achievement for 2017?
What joy do you derive from denigrating the same female folks you chase with every fibre of your being?
Re: lol by firstking01(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You really allowed the lil piss to drag you on for long?

lol... you get time bro...

You can continue with the lil piss of Shiit... or whatever the name is...

Goodnight buddy!!
Lol, he said "unassuming" ONLY means being modest...his IQ only revolves round google grin...

Nor mind me jare, just wanted to draw his attention to something...

Fine night brov.
Re: lol by porozhniy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nina4u:
Ouch!! That was cooollld!

1 Like

Re: lol by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, he said "unassuming" ONLY means being modest...his IQ only revolves round google grin...

Nor mind me jare, just wanted to draw his attention to something...

Fine night brov.

Are you still defending your obvious mistake? Show me any dictionary where unassuming means anything other than modest or humble? Ewu. You are an epitome of brazen ignorance. You aren't just ignorant, you also take pride in flaunting it.

My IQ revolves around google? What does this even mean? Lol. Your level of stupidity amuses me. Please continue posting nonsense. You are entertaining me.

3 Likes

Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Am actually more dan 20
Nina4u:
Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=freakthingz post=57462531][/quote]Nah buh its okay t say so if u are
Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=freakthingz post=57462531][/quote]Nah buh its okay t say so if u are undecided
Re: lol by Oyindidi(f): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
lefulefu:

when a guy don too hang around olosho and ashawo for long e get as e go Bleep up the guy brain grin.na wetin dey happen to op be dat grin.lemme call some ladies wey go advice am grin
StephDamieola
oyindidi
na wich advice una go give op? grin
and to ur other question grin...i dont keep body counts grin.thats childlish grin
oya come and choplate popcorns cheesy cheesy cheesy
Watin be the op problem?

1 Like

Re: lol by eponoloyin: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
my Aderola15 is not cheap.. mo le fowo soya fun

Derola baby ow're you doing? you dey fast?
Re: lol by freakthingz(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
DumaEmpire:
Nah buh its okay t say so if u are undecided

Is dat all?

Wow over 20 with the cognitive function of a child......wonders shall never end
embarassed embarassed

Bro you better shave that thing of your face you look foolish
Re: lol by Nina4u(f): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
DumaEmpire:
Am actually more dan 20
And you don't got no beard? Its time to man-up grin
Re: lol by Akinwale14(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
vincentjk:
Bro you can call me "broke" no bad cos am neither rich but i handsome no b small

I don't even talk much before She falls
carry ur mumu handsome face go collect money for bank nah
Re: lol by DumaEmpire(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Was it?hmm i was jst being honest not tryna be sarcastic or anytin dats y i said No offence in d first place..i wasnt tryna stir up anytin n i tink her reply ws kinda cool n mature Unlike You undecided
porozhniy:

Ouch!! That was cooollld!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Yansh Go Make You Cum / Is Your Manhood Sexually Active? / What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.