Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Little Point - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Little Point (412 Views)

EDO2020: My Little Discovery (photo) / My Little Advise To Edo People Regarding The Election / This Campaign Period Here Is My Little Gift To Former Vice Pres. Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Little Point by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
I do not know politics and i do not know about what biafra is all about but what i do know is that one is free to choose what he/she wants. Now if some group of people want to leave to live on their own, then they should be allowed to. When a male child is still very young, he stays with gaurdians. When he feels he has become old enough to leave to be on his own, he leaves and the gaurdians allow it. Its nature. Same applies to Biafra and Nigeria. Biafra is old enough to leave, let them be allowed to live peacefully. As a Nigerian, i pray that God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Little Point by Shelloween(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lol. You try.

1 Like

Re: My Little Point by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shelloween:
Lol. You try.
hehehehehehehehehe, thank u sir

(1) (Reply)

This Ipob Thing Could Make Nigeria More Popular Than Ever / Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / This The Only Reason Buhari Died... Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.