Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Kasala The Lighting Stone - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kasala The Lighting Stone (26032 Views)

The Ancient Stone / Kasala Vegence / Stone Cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by olumanja: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Keep it up
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by FakoMaybach1: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sango is not gonna win this fight, this is just an ass whooping.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by geezyk(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is criminally insane, and I feel Sango is coming with an epic clap back..
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
xaviercasmir:
Just one word bro “EPIC”. Keep it up bro.

thanks

olumanja:
Keep it up

will do.

FakoMaybach1:
Sango is not gonna win this fight, this is just an ass whooping.

lol @ ass whopping

geezyk:
This is criminally insane, and I feel Sango is coming with an epic clap back..

fingers crossed.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
deleted

1 Like

Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by geezyk(m): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
An epic finale befitting for God's.. I just had a gut feeling that Sango will eventually prevail.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by Lexxyla: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Even though i didn't get a mention(probably because am a land owner tongue) but i must say you did a good job in linking all these tales together and making a good story. How shango with limited power conquered remains a mystery tho.

More ink to your pen.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by FakoMaybach1: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2017
so u are saying Nature beats technology anytime, ha i no gree...Team Ogun
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by emarkson(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Great one bro I hope this is not the end want to know what oju has in store for ogunshola
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
so u are saying Nature beats technology anytime, ha i no gree...Team Ogun

I didn't say that but according to the Odu's Shango defeated Ogun that was when Orunmila made him the god of justice so he can use his strength positively. Anyway in this story Shango worn because of Tears of a love one, a juju ogunshola did in KASALA THE CURSE (PART 1). My Orisha is Ogun also.

geezyk:
An epic finale befitting for God's.. I just had a gut feeling that Sango will eventually prevail.

You gut was right but Ogun really gave him an arse kicking.

1 Like

Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
emarkson:
Great one bro
I hope this is not the end want to know what oju has in store for ogunshola

yes it has not ended, i am yet to finish chapter eight and the epilogue. As for what Oju has in store for Ogunshola.... hmmm.... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lexxyla:
Even though i didn't get a mention(probably because am a land owner tongue) but i must say you did a good job in linking all these tales together and making a good story. How shango with limited power conquered remains a mystery tho.

More ink to your pen.

Baba you know say you be bale for here, insurance cover you, to be honest no vex i carry you for mind, one hundred.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by mynuel(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bros this your work is superb and amazing. Am enjoying every bit of it
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
mynuel:
Bros this your work is superb and amazing. Am enjoying every bit of it
Thanks
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
deleted
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by Donpeteranking(m): 1:49am On Aug 09, 2017
If I were ask on my dead bed what's my last request, it will be to read this piece of art, culture and technology all over again, I always have a loving for yoruba gods
Man you are the best bravo kudos to you
Your sense of impressing your readers went a long way, you deserve more than just a thank you
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by geezyk(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Godly lustiness grin they should have just done it there joor, wink Taiwo is now finally a rich man his prayers has been answered, I'm afraid of what Oju intends doing with Tunde

Lemme wait for that small wey remain..
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by donteanz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
This piece is awesome Mr. Zubike01. The way you relate tradition to modern tech is superb. You must have gone through a whole lots of research.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Donpeteranking:
If I were ask on my dead bed what's my last request, it will be to read this piece of art, culture and technology all over again, I always have a loving for yoruba gods
Man you are the best bravo kudos to you
Your sense of impressing your readers went a long way, you deserve more than just a thank you

Wow! Thanks happy you enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2017
donteanz:
This piece is awesome Mr. Zubike01. The way you relate tradition to modern tech is superb. You must have gone through a whole lots of research.

Trust me google was my friend. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2017
geezyk:
Godly lustiness grin they should have just done it there joor, wink Taiwo is now finally a rich man his prayers has been answered, I'm afraid of what Oju intends doing with Tunde

Lemme wait for that small wey remain..

Lol.. you like bad thing... I fear more for .... than Tunde but yet I feel your fear.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2017
deleted

1 Like

Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by Lexxyla: 1:57am On Aug 10, 2017
zubike01:

Baba you know say you be bale for here, insurance cover you, to be honest no vex i carry you for mind, one hundred.

Laughing my eyes out here
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by Donpeteranking(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2017
I can't wait for the other animation, guy if there is another word for best it would be ZUBIKE01
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by geezyk(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Can't wait for the next one, it's a befitting end to a masterpiece and a teaser trailer to another one..

Just mention me when Kasala Oju's Revenge starts.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by felsunseg(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bros, tell me u not also a god. this story is superb, awesome, historical, educating, interesting and wow. you have done more than telling a story bro. what u just did is beyond ordinary. kudos
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by Oyindawealth(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Am so speechless right now.... Mr zubike I don't know d right word to use in qualifying u... U're so good, skilled and Talented.. Weldone!! More wisdom to ur brain and more money in ur account. Btw I'll be so honoured if u remember to mention me in ur next story... WELDONE!!! once again.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by mynuel(m): 2:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Chief Zubike i really enjoyed this story. You are one of my best writer here the way you narrated it all the film could not stop finish playing in my head, i look forward your new story. Thanks for sharing with us here God bless.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by Heryordele94(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2017
#Ghost mode deactivated, I must simply comment on this great masterpiece, and you can only get better. Eyes have not seen, ear have not heard about your greatest masterpiece. Bigger you bro . P.s mention me in your next story.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by emarkson(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
i taught as much that sango will emerge victorious. I doff my hat for you boss. Pls mention when you start the next part
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by Essyprity(f): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
wow! what can I say. u know this should be a great movie someday.
Re: Kasala The Lighting Stone by zubike01(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
felsunseg:
Bros, tell me u not also a god. this story is superb, awesome, historical, educating, interesting and wow. you have done more than telling a story bro. what u just did is beyond ordinary. kudos

THANKS.... LOL who knows, maybe.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Book Publishing In Nigeria / 7 Must Read Books By African Authors / Famous Books Of African Authors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.