Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring (70860 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by obidevine(m): 3:34am On Jun 13, 2017
LAGOS — Barely 48 hours after the arrest of notorious kidnap kingpin, Chukwudi Onuamadike a.k.a Evans, in his palatial mansion in Lagos, police sources, yesterday, disclosed that the dreaded leader of the gang has started singing like a canary, naming high-profile accomplices.

It was gathered that detectives investigating the case were kept busy, yesterday, taking him round Lagos, with a view to rounding up all those he had so far named.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/worry-evans-names-bigwigs-kidnap-ring/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by odiereke(m): 3:40am On Jun 13, 2017
It's becoming more interesting and very soon Nollywood would make film on this story ASAP.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by obidevine(m): 3:51am On Jun 13, 2017
odiereke:
It's becoming more interesting and very soon Nollywood would make film on this story ASAP.

I'm of the same view

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by rheether(f): 5:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Don't he have a lawyer? He is making his release more difficult by the day.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Kbanka: 5:35am On Jun 13, 2017
odiereke:
Does nollywood make adaptations of real life occurrences? They wouldn't be so each if they did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Kbanka: 5:36am On Jun 13, 2017
I have not seen any names naww. I'm nt a name checker Ohh. I jus wanted to see

26 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 13, 2017
OK... Continue
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Authoreety: 6:20am On Jun 13, 2017
If he wasn't caught, maybe in no long time he would also join politics

Na dia way

223 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Justuceleague2: 6:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Big wigs in corruption

Una no try at all

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Justuceleague2: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:

Didn't you go to school? Your English can make anybody confess

Lawyer koor, the law ni

Evans confessed to collecting $1M from someone , if you were police will you release him?

192 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by whirlwind7(m): 6:46am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:

My thoughts exactly.
Very likely he wasn't even read his miranda rights by the arresting cops, and in all the excitement, he would have forgotten that he has the right to a legal representative.

Well, by the time the police and the courts finish dealing with him, he wouldn't care much for a lawyer cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Bestman111(m): 6:49am On Jun 13, 2017
Let the naming continue. He had no option than to bust the bubble.
See his head. Mtshwww
That's why I always advice my fellow young men, wen u see them riding big cars, building mansions, buying a wrist watch of 20million and shoe of 5million, spending millions at a club, living big. DO NOT ENVY THEM BECAUSE U DONT KNOW WHAT THEY REALLY DO 4 A LIVING.
look at this one now, am sure there are many of his kinds in our society now. They will all meet their waterloo one day.

164 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Bestman111(m): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2017
Does such person deserve to be released into d community again? God will definately 4giv him but he should remain in jail till thy kingdom come.
whirlwind7:

My thoughts exactly.
Very likely he wasn't even read his miranda rights by the arresting cops, and in all the excitement, he would have forgotten that he has the right to a legal representative.

Well, by the time the police and the courts finish dealing with him, he wouldn't care much for a lawyer cheesy

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by whirlwind7(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2017
Bestman111:
Does such person deserve to be released into d community again? God will definately 4giv him but he should remain in jail till thy kingdom come.

Don't reason this way.
If I had the power, I would torture that man to death.
But, there are processes to follow. There are rules and laws governing every civilized society.
In as much as jungle justice affords a certain dose of satisfaction, it is retrogressive. It is inhuman. Going that route makes us no better than animals in the wild.

He can't be in jail indefinitely if a competent court doesn't convict and sentence him accordingly.
Which is the reason why we need a very strong and independent judiciary.

18 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by NwaAmaikpe: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2017
shocked

Patiently waiting for someone to implicate E-Money

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by herkeym001(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Naso our moderators go dey carry him story one by one come front page till Sunday.

Topics of the notorious kidnapper for this week.

1. Evans ex-girlfriend revealed why she ends their relationship.
2. Evans family & friends narrate how loving, funny, caring, good and gentle he was.
3. Evans historical background
4. Evans court session (with picture)
5. Evans now in prison (with picture)

Nairaland

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by TINALETC3(f): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Dat guy is jst 2 smart, he shudnt b wasted, dey shud jail hm 4 some years, rehabilitate hm and let him go in 2 force, he wl b gud in dealing wt criminals , he already has d experience
I. E, if he has a repentant heart

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Sunofgod(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Evans pass anini....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Any members from APC or PDP?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
OP why nau Expecting to see the names already shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by nwanehis85(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
I came here to check names...where are the names undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Lilimax(f): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Kikikikikiiiiii cry
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by mmb(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
This news should have been kept secret, so that the accomplices will not take to their heels.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by veacea: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Name Checkers, Abort mission! Abort mission!! Abort! Abort!! Abort !!!

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by larmu(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Kai...dem go don beat shege comot for him body to make am 'sing like a canary '
Him fit even add name wey no dey there...naija police sha

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Benjom(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
We've not heard the last of this. Everyone should tighten his/her seat belt for a roller-coaster just as my signature is already enjoying that cool

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by obembet(f): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
whirlwind7:

Don't reason this way.
If I had the power, I would torture that man to death.
But, there are processes to follow. There are rules and laws governing every civilized society.
In as much as jungle justice affords a certain dose of satisfaction, it is retrogressive. It is inhuman. Going that route makes us no better than animals in the wild.

He can't be in jail indefinitely if a competent court doesn't convict and sentence him accordingly.
Which is the reason why we need a very strong and independent judiciary.

I wish one of the victim should decide the life of this man

Now, court may release this man on bail... No be #500,000... And. I trust Nigerian lawyer, they will defend any criminal as long he has money....

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by ednut1(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
And the bigwigs dont have access to the media abi. So they can flee to other countries. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by aboki2000(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2017
That moment he made mention of ... The money did not belong to me ... In one of his past interview hmmmm ...

Some high rank 9ar OFFICERS are his godFATHERS ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Cameroonian Women Spotted Fighting Over A Man (Photos) / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married / Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.