Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! (3807 Views)

WAEC EXPO/RUNZ 2020 | NECO EXPO/RUNS: CALL 08138222229 NOW / Is Unad Post Ume Out? / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by blondon: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2010
admission into unad as been come something else, i am feed i heard they will release thier list begining of april, i dont aw true is dat, anybody with vital info?
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by arimod(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2010
My friend their list is out, even they are pay acceptance fee now. I also wrote their post UME, i just got the info now you can call me on 08035577022.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by koolkunle: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2010
Where did u hear dat? D list aint out.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by Tare1(f): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
please stop posting wrong info here this is not a matter of joke am also waiting for their list and am not going to obtain any jamb form
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by johncrown: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2010
unad and adekunle ajasin university are not serious they want jamb to close their reg. before releasing their list.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by arimod(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2010
Guy sincerely specking i sent a mail to UNAD this was the reply i got:

To:arimod4real@yahoo.co.uk

Hi,

All admission is on the Internet already.

You need to get admission checking card to check your status.

The system will show wrong registration number if your number is not
correct or your number/name is not listed on the admission list yet.

Thanks.

http://theunad.org/CheckUmePlaDirAdm.aspx

You guys too can try sending them mail too at: info@theunad.org
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by arimod(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
Guy sincerely specking i sent a mail to UNAD this was the reply i got:

To:arimod4real@yahoo.co.uk

Hi,

All admission is on the Internet already.

You need to get admission checking card to check your status.

The system will show wrong registration number if your number is not
correct or your number/name is not listed on the admission list yet.

Thanks.

http://theunad.org/CheckUmePlaDirAdm.aspx

You guys too can try sending them mail too at: info@theunad.org

But: I will advise y'all to get JAMB form before its too late o o o and never dream to choose UNAD. Cos i think that school is still one of the most useless school. Imagine yo paying 150K as school fees
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by koolkunle: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2010
R u aware dat UNAD is no longa usin dat site<www.theunad.org> if u wana get any info,mk sure u get it from a bonafide unadite or d current school web<www.unad.edu.ng> though dey hardly update cuz d pd entrance exam date(21 jan) wasnt updated.bt i fink d list wil b out btw feb/march.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by Kam2k9: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2010
i cant wait 4 dat useless skul,i go get d new jamb form 2day
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by jayl1: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2010
I visited UNAD.EDU.NG yestdy and d site was undagoin upgrade, Probably it is pasting it's list, "PROBABLY"[color=#990000][/color]
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by jayl1: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2010
Theunad.org is d site UNAD used 4 2008 admission, Dat is why dey replied dat d list has been pasted. Any concerning 2009 admission is on Unad.edu.ng, [color=#000099][/color]
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by koolkunle: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2010
D upgrade myt nt b 4 d list,mayb dey r uploadin results of pd entrance exam dat was done last wk thursday 21/01/10. Bt whicheva way sha,i'm wishn all nairalanders all d best.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by blondon: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2010
one of the lecturer in dat skool told me the list will be out nextweek, but the registration will commence by march, cry
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by amlos007(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2010
arimond or watever u call ur self,if u r looking for who to scam,y not go and start scamming ur family 1st? angry
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by koolkunle: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2010
@amlos007, arimond isnt a scammer, lol, i also tried it nd i got d same mail instantly i fink d mail was set to 'auto-response' bt i bliev it's meant 4 last year's admission. D list wil soon b out sha.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by Untouchablesoul: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]
ur waiting days re over ,okay.
The list would be out be next week.I got the info from a confirmed source
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by Untouchablesoul: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
So u all should start packing your bags nd everytin dat would be useful.4 your waitin dayz re ova.
Pls note:i aint blabbing lol ,my source is very sure(from VC).

Wish u guyz gud luck.
() bye.

Regards.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by isaac2010: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2010
I pray d source is absolutely right.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by arimod(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Amlos007 or wat is dat ur name. I will advise you to follow the nature of ur id and GET LOST. You ar a confirm PUNCH BELLY PUNCK. If u knw you can't contribute to dis discussiƶn,why don't u stop wasting ya tym and money by login in to nairaland,cos i know you don't have a mornitor in ya fucking bunk,talkless of computer that gat internet access. For your info i don't need anybody's money. If you really wanna know who i am,why can't you go to www.arimod.co.nr, there you will knw am not a scammer. I will advise you to stop running ya mouth like a local hungry public dog. You will be on nairaland searching for info,when 100L student has resume and we all've gone to school. I will advise u to start making research now by yaself,cos am not ready to post anytin here again,cos of tetlas like you. Tosin and bimbo that called,if i gat any info i will call yo guyz. @koolkunle, thx for ur comment.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by amlos007(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ arimond,i dnt nid any info 4rm u cuz my bro is in dat schul.as 4 system/pc/note book,dats nt my problem cuz i hv a compaq presario v2000 and a p4 desktop in my rum,4 my internet conection,i gat softwares lik yf,fg,gtun,gpas etc along side wit globetroter conect(glo)&zain3g usb modem.as 4 u hvin a web site,dats aint my biz.u shud nt cm here to refa us to a site dat unad hv stop usin since 08/09 cus its rung and stp postin ur numba dat pple shud cal u,its rung.i shud hv cald u a scama if only u didnt refa us to dat site and to cal u.lastly my home isnt far 4rm d skul i cn always go there wen eva i fel lik.sory 4 dat,no comparison,no rift and no fight @ arimond.i love PEACE.ONE LOVE.maturity
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by arimod(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ amlos007,are you the one talking abt peace ,1 love and maturity? May God have mercy on you,cos if at the first place you undastand wat is called peace,1 love and maturity, you shouldn't have called me a scamer. For the internet,have said that before that you can't afford to av internet thats why you are using cheat. Even now that we have network that you just need to recharge 500 naira for 24hrs,yet you still can't afford it. I pity you, LOL!!!, And abt knowing some1 in UNAD dat one na small thing,cos i gat brother that is in 400L there and ma uncle work at the admin block. Remeber is not abt knowing some1,but about getting admission 'PUNK'. LOL!!!
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by arimod(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ amlos007,are you the one talking abt peace ,1 love and maturity? May God have mercy on you,cos if at the first place you undastand wat is called peace,1 love and maturity, you shouldn't have called me a scamer. For the internet,have said that before that you can't afford to av internet thats why you are using cheat. Even now that we have network that you just need to recharge 500 naira for 24hrs,yet you still can't afford it. I pity you, LOL!!!, And abt knowing some1 in UNAD dat one na small thing,cos i gat brother that is in 400L there and ma uncle work at the admin block. Remeber is not abt knowing some1,but about getting admission 'PUNK'. You shouldn't have started wat you can't finish.LOL!!!
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by amlos007(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
Indeed u r a kid 4 if nt u wil knw.my admission hv bin confirmd by God 4 he has used sm1 2 make it pocble.enuf kid we aint mate cuz u talk like a kid.we r d pple runing d ekiti state govt.mshew presently.i dnt abuse bt if i do,u wil hate ur hands.enuf
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by amlos007(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Indeed u r a kid 4 if nt u wil knw.my admission hv bin confirmd by God 4 he has used sm1 2 make it pocble.enuf kid we aint mate cuz u talk like a kid.we r d pple runing d ekiti state govt presently.i dnt abuse bt if i do,u wil hate ur hands.enuf .i mentn dos softwares 4 u to knw dat am nt a novice and 4 ur info,they aint workin 4 nw and i dnt browse wit 500 mtn,i browse wit zain 3g modem 5k a month.msheww.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by arimod(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2010
cheesy cheesy @ amlost formally u said are using free browsing software,now you ar lieing dat u ar using zain 3g wat ever. Hey human been done suffer. Lol!!!, For ya info i live at Abuja in Gwarinpa 'Abuja modern city',so death is diff from sleep 'Local champion'. You said you ain't insulting me, but you called me a scamer,you even ask me to go scam my family first. Watz that? Mere joke? Snitch, Or don't you understand english? Domi, You pressed the botton and you've started wat u can't finish, Is not abt been the number one,its abt been the best.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:10am On Feb 11, 2010
airmond, u guys shud just quit it cos dis topic aint no joke, we r here 2 no watz up bout unad so settle ur differences and concernin d admission list,i tink its not yet out and 4 d guy dat said dis week,na im we dey o, i pray it cums out and we r also admitted
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by amlos007(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2010
no admission list yet,i was in the skul yesterday just to buy the admission checking card for #1000.men need to over look some things inoda to mek it to the promise land.silence is the best anwser for a fool,eventhough some live in the white house and i live in a BQ,thats aint my biz cuz this life is just a passage and we aint living on earth 4ever.so MY fellow NL's go get the card in the school @ zenith bank.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by isaac2010: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2010
@amlos,i thought d result checker wil also be use for the admission checking.Are they selling d admission checking card separately?
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by koolkunle: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2010
na wa ooo,unad wan mk money wit dis year's admisn.diff s/card for pume,anoda for checkin result, cud dere b anoda s/card for checkin admission status? @amlos, is d card diff frm result checkin card
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2010
amlos007:

no admission list yet,i was in the skul yesterday just to buy the admission checking card for #1000.men need to over look some things inoda to mek it to the promise land.silence is the best anwser for a fool,eventhough some live in the white house and i live in a BQ,thats aint my biz cuz this life is just a passage and we aint living on earth 4ever.so MY fellow NL's go get the card in the school @ zenith bank.
@AMLOS, DO U MEAN DAT D ADMINSION CHECKER CARD IS OUT BUT D LIST ISNT OUT
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by amlos007(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2010
yes guys u hv to get anoda card to check ur admission status aldo the card r yet to b activated.d card i bot yestaday hv a dif serial numba compared to dat wic we use to check our pume results:UNAD/09/ADM/*****,WIC mins d adm is 4 admisn yl the 4ma gat GEN.SO guys go buy ya cards and kip them,is goin to b part of screenin LMAO, eh les i 4get i dnt tink unad wil rilis any list yl they stil hv admisn status card in stock and besides,in their old site,ther notin lik admisn list oda dan check admisn status.their xam starts 1st wik of march afta dat they go on hols durin da holidays,freshers resume to start reg afta dat we al wil start lectures.u dnt nid to panic,u dnt nid to buy utme if u score mor dan 50%,and u dnt hv to complain abt the schol fee(120,150&90 for dos dat r stayin in white house i tot they shud b the least set of pple to b complainin abt d schul fees,for ye who r boostful gat ntin compared to those who go slowly and calmly) for the reasn is to mek we freshers stand out frm d odas.hv FAITH.
Re: When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! by blondon: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2010
i cant wait , dis house sucks, @amlos, dat means we r going to resume by d beginning of April?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin Remedial Studies 2011/2012 Form Out > Neco Nove/dec 2010 Result Out / 19 Uncommon Words That You Need To Learn. (+pix) / FUOYE Kick Starts Top-up Programme (degree And HND Conversion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.