Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. (3769 Views)

"The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results / University Ratings Over The Years Are Fake, Says NUC / Bring Back Our Blackboard. Whiteboard Is Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by Studentcosmos(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2017
I thought I was the only one affected not until I met a friend who brought out like ten new pens from his bag. I was like "O boy, you dey sell am ni?" He replied "No o, na so so fake fake biro. Biro wey I dey buy now no dey last me for one day."

The pen I buy these days always malfunctions hours after I bought them. I have tried buying from different places; tried different colours; tried different brands, but they are just the same - all FAKE. I missed the days of Eleganza and Bic. So many pen brands have flooded our market.

Do you experience this too?
What brand will you recommend for me to buy?
Which pen brand is the worst?

1 Like

Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by Dotwillis1(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Eleganza was the best! I remember back then, you will tear a sheet of paper and design your name on it then fix it inside the pen as a sign of ownershipgrin grin

Some will even carve their name on the pen with compass..uhm good old days

1 Like

Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by davbravo(m): 7:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Studentcosmos:
I thought I was the only one affected not until I met a friend who brought out like ten new pens from his bag. I was like "O boy, you dey sell am ni?" He replied "No o, na so so fake fake biro. Biro wey I dey buy now no dey last me for one day."

The pen I buy these days always malfunctions hours after I bought them. I have tried buying from different places; tried different colours; tried different brands, but they are just the same - all FAKE. I missed the days of Eleganza and Bic. So many pen brands have flooded our market.

Do you experience this too?
What brand will you recommend for me to buy?
Which pen brand is the worst?
I experience same too o.... I'll recommend "Lucky Polo, it lasts longer....

1 Like

Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by ttyl02(f): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2017
I experienced same too ..I bought 4 different pens within a week..All na fake

1 Like

Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by bigtt76(f): 7:46am On Jun 13, 2017
BiC was the best dear ....Eleganza came out with an imitation which smelt awful undecided I would do anything to have my BiC Biro back anyday kiss

Dotwillis1:
Eleganza was the best! I remember back then, you will tear a sheet of paper and design your name on it then fix it inside the pen as a sign of ownershipgrin grin

Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by whitebeard(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Yes yes yes yes yes..!!
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2017
try marker...

thank me later
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by NLProblemChild(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2017
Dotwillis1:

and I will make sure I clear all your names from it thereby becoming the new owner..!
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by fergie001: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2017
Bic was cool.....
Eleganza had this inky smell,but all your handwriting will come out with eleganza,

These days,nonsense polo,lucky,racer,Leo...some dont even have names.Some even have d names of dog breeds,even Schneider is becoming awful.
I have stopped buying pens,anywhere I go I borrow because I don tire.
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by Martinez19(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Lucky diamond plastic case tip they break like e no send. grin
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by Studentcosmos(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
fergie001:
Bic was cool.....
Eleganza had this inky smell,but all your handwriting will cone out with eleganza,

These days,nonsense polo,lucky,racer,Leo...some dont even have names.Some even have d names of dog breeds,even Schneider is becoming awful.
Especially this new brand called Avanti. Their case is nicely crafted but the ink is nonsense.
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by Studentcosmos(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2017
There was a day i bought 2 in just one day.
ttyl02:
I experienced same too ..I bought 4 different pens within a week..All na fake
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by Studentcosmos(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
grayht:
try marker...

thank me later
thanks. It worked. Lol.
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by SirVintageCock: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
fergie001:
Bic was cool.....
Eleganza had this inky smell,but all your handwriting will cone out with eleganza,

You are a case grin
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by dauddy97(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dear OP, and thoes complaining of fake pens been sold these days in our market.I also experienced it bfor I was introduced to buy 'CHUKSCO LX-2'. sincerely and God fearing,this pen is fine and working well.it durable and reliable.just try to get it and u wont be forced to thank me later.

PICS OF THE PEN BLOW

1 Like

Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by fergie001: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
SirVintageCock:
You are a case grin
Hahahahaha,wetin u want make I do nah?a pen now is #60, and some #80;

Abi u no know say Buhari still dey seat? grin
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by Studentcosmos(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
fergie001:

Hahahahaha,wetin u want make I do nah?a pen now is #60, and some #80;

Abi u no know say Buhari still dey seat? grin
Did you just say #60? Are u for real?
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by fergie001: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Studentcosmos:
Did you just say #60? Are u for real?
No vex sir,e don pass?
I don die

Nonvex oooo,na collect I dey collect ooooo,
This country is finished!kpatakpata
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by Studentcosmos(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
fergie001:

No vex sir,e don pass?
I don die

Nonvex oooo,na collect I dey collect ooooo,
This country is finished!kpatakpata
Actually it is #3o-#40 in my area
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by fergie001: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Studentcosmos:
Actually it is #3o-#40 in my area

Mtchew,here is 60naira jooor
Schneider 80naira
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by Studentcosmos(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
fergie001:

Mtchew,here is 60naira jooor
Schneider 80naira
Will it last for three months ni
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by fergie001: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Studentcosmos:
Will it last for three months ni
Hahahaha hahaha,1week highest
Re: Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. by Studentcosmos(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
fergie001:

Hahahaha hahaha,1week highest
Mogbe. Even education and all its materials have gone expensive.

(1) (Reply)

40 Amazing Fact About Human Beings / I Saw This Circulating On Social Media. Let Us Help Him Out. / Man Left Amazed, After Spotting A Jet/Car Constructed By An Engineer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.