Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today (26247 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by TimAllen: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Happy birthday Ma.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by enigma2007(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2017
massinola:
Congratulations ma. Some people from that side will not rest well today

Why?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by bet9ja(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2017
I am using this opportunity to inform Nigeria Government about the scam going on at the lagos Airport Cargo Section.

I still don't understand the 8000 I was forced to pay to an agent after the hilarious waybill by the South African airways on a 35 kg worth of goods
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Sakah1(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Happy Birthday my sister I wish you more years.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by imstrong1: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Globacom see your life.
How did I lose FTC
Airtel here I come
airtel just dey fall my hand these days.. To load page go take time.. But they are still the best in data
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by TrapHedges(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Wow.. So we share d same birthday... Api birthday to ller.. Great woman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by repogirl(f): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2017
My last kid bears a striking resemblance with her, including the cheeks and cheekbones. Plus they are both really intelligent.

Happy birthday Madam, I wish you many more wonderful years to come.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Psoul(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2017
I love that pic she was wt the boyfriend that finally becomes her husband. She looks so romantic.

Ngoo nwanyi oma.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by skyhadi16(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2017
durentchigozie:
Why would someone open thread and still move the same thread to FP? If that isn't corruption, I don't know what is.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2017
TrapHedges:
Wow.. So we share d same birthday... Api birthday to ller.. Great woman
Wow!, Happy Birthday Dear.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by thinkrite(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Happy Birthday anti Ngo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2017
HBD, Nwanyioma gburugburu
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by danyaril2yahoo: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by igbohausayoruba: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Hbd to her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by churchkilo(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2017
happy birthday follow rational, never knew we were born same month
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by omoadeleye(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2017
ennyhola:
Happy birthday

Message to all GEE GUYS

Well...I think FG should just scrap the FUCKING SARS because they are doing no job,Gone are the days when YAHOO YAHOO was seen as a grievous offence and only the harden street beaten guys do go into it.
_
But now....it has now become so POPULAR that you start wondering if YAHOO YAHOO is now the new MMM because almost everybody is doing it now..it's baffling when you log in on Facebook and you start see stuffs like "Client,picker,formant" coming from kids that are supposedly in Secondary school
_
Presently in my 300lecvel and I do feel like killing myself or destroying the whole world...the number of undergraduates doing it is ALARMING (4 in 5 guys is doing it) some if the 5th guys are already working on being one while some 5th are Entrepreneurs that are making stipends out if the little jobs they do!!
.hianhan

Now there is no DIFF between the people working extremely HARD for their 100,000,bexause they've rubbished money and devalued it to the extent if a normal Guy should buy any food worth 3k ...people around term him a GEE BOY..."WHY? because nobody believes in hard-work paying again

MY ADVICE TO GEE GUYS
if you know you're doing GEE please after University please do not APPLY FOR JOBS you already have this money.. let "WE" not YAHOOing anything have the opportunity of landing a better jobs
.. our chances it landing an oil company job is HIGH without you guys competing

This your write up self can dye Wole Soyinka hair
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2017
omoadeleye:

This your write up self can dye Wole Soyinka hair

Unedited...I wrote it targeting the first page

Understand the message and not the blunders...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Phonefanatic: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2017
Octevia:
Pls humble people of this site, I swear for over 2 weeks now it has been rough for me. The last meal I ate was around 1pm yesterday, till now I have no hope of eating today.
All this happens as a result of me choosing my education over my welfare, I decided to empty my account to pay for my 2nd term tuition fee instead of spending the money on eating, since the money was giving to me as gift by a generous neighbor.
Am a student of one of this Polytechnic in Ogun state. I have all the proof you needed to be convinced.
If God permit you help me survive this. I do not have anything to eat for today.

I've looked for work seriously nothing to hold on to survive.

Pls someone help me.
Thanks

Mod cc lalasticalala help this post

I have my contact on my signature

When they call you Unity Beggars you will get angry. Go and sell gala or learn trade cos your graduation doesn't assure you any better life or job.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by samkay3g(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2017
chai... see head
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by omoadeleye(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2017
ennyhola:

Unedited...I wrote it targeting the first page

Understand the message and not the blunders...

Ok oo, now re edit it
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by ddjay: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Globacom see your life. How did I lose FTC Airtel here I come
DS IS THERESA MAY, UK PRIME MINISTER
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by victorazy(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2017
that man is from my village umuda isingwu in umuahian
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2017
she was pretty when she was younger.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by TrapHedges(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Benita27:
Wow!, Happy Birthday Dear.
thanks cutie.. God bless u cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by vannessa7(f): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Happy Birthday to a leading lady, we still look up to you, greatness is not gender based.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by nkemjacob2(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017
HBD mama. Don't mind APc and there clue-less-ness u remain d best. Wish u a good health
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by YOUNGBILLONAIRE: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Happy birthday ma....long life and prosperity. Amen
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Anextin(f): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2017
DarkRider:
I couldn't understand why it hurts a lot when you bite your tongue accidentally but it doesn't hurt when you bite it intentionally, and what I couldn't understand most is why you're biting your tongue right now ?! grin
Lolz, you got me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Approves Establishment Of Presidential CNG Initiative / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / Katsina North Senatorial EIection: Kaita Vs Kaita (Brothers Battle For Senate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.