Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

What Did You Learn From Your EX? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your EX? (505 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn From Your EX? by frubben(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Yes we know we have moved on with our lives and our EX is in the past but there are things we never knew before that we learned from our EX

My ex had anger issues, Anytime she is angry, she start shaking like Rat that fell inside the well, so I gat pack my load I no fit die early. But I did learn a lot from her, like cook some dishes, hang my singlet (I even surprise say to hang singlet get style), she always use this word on me " Don't speak the action, Act it" and I have lived by this word and it has helped me greatly. So what did u learn from her or him. Come on don't be shy

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
lol...

That no matter what you do in life,....

"Always find an excuse to win and succeed"
Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by IamSINZ(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Where do I start?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by ikbnice(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2017
I learnt never to keep a distant. Close marking is what gals really like.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by LePrezident(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2017
She taught me that sex can be real good cool
Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by Tender1(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2017

Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by justiniyke29: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2017
I learnt 2 fear nd avoid quiet church girls
Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by NLProblemChild(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2017
I learn how to lie .

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by pasqal09: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2017
I learnt that there's no such thing as a long distance relationship. Out of sight is really out of mind.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by frubben(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2017
pasqal09:
I learnt that there's no such thing as a long distance relationship. Out of sight is really out of mind.
hmmmmmm see fact
Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by LePrezident(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2017
MASTERCARD FOR FREE

With the Payoneer pre-paid MasterCard you are able to load cash on your card as and when for transactions both online and offline and it can also be used on all MasterCard ATM and POS machines worldwide and for any Country's currency.

Payoneer is particularly good for online and international transactions. With Payoneer you are automatically validated considering you are able to receive payment for goods and services from any part of the world.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/6HSucZe6Nd2-C44MXpZYNHIaE94sZb51hnmfvXQLYAfdVUjxG7KWjYLV_aNtMzsE_N-w5lGd2SNdoEOCslNx2g2
and your Payooner MasterCard will be delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE in whichever part of the world you are located....
Re: What Did You Learn From Your EX? by herlarho(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
She taught me aw to kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(midnight Lines) Taking A Chance - Love And Live Again / Dying Writer Pens Heartfelt Plea For Someone To Marry Her Husband / Come In Let's Laugh ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.