Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz (34371 Views)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by broseme: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Weeks after a Port Harcourt-based pastor  Apostle Dr Chibuzor Gift Chinyere,the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries gave out a twin flat of 2 bedroom and a bedroom to the best graduating pupil of OPM free nursery and primary school,he shocked everybody by giving a 4 wheel MPV mazda car ( 7 seater )commonly called (jeep) to Miss Ganiyo Sherifat,a Muslim turned Christian and a pupil of OPM free nursery and primary school Port Harcourt.

Miss Ganiyo emerged the best preacher in a church Sunday service competition.Sherifat,from Iwo LGA of Osun state was in church with her mother Mrs Bestfavour Akintayo,a widow rejected by her people for becoming a Christian when she was surprised with the gift. According to her mum,the house she is living in was rented for her by the church

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/port-harcourt-pastor-buys-car-for.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by smartty68(m): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2017
Lol! Good one

If you're waiting for a Muslim to do same then you're on a long thing tongue

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by TippyTop(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2017
The basis of Christianity is to share love and happiness unlike.......

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by NwaAmaikpe: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2017
shocked
I don't trust his motives since this 'Muslim' is a single female.

By the way, Mazda Passenger Vans (MPVs) are terrible to give out as a gift.

So that brings my question....
Is that a car or a carton?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by dessz(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
oya modify.
MODIFIED;
I NO TELL UNA grin

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Prevho: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Awww. Lovely and confusing sha shocked

Click below
Learn a new way to make money from Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Ogalanyachieze: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

no be car, no be carton, na cartoon. And if you no like am u can decide to rest in peace its a democracy now, ur free to associate with dead guys

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by lollypeezle(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Rubbish

Prior to her conversion, you have followers. so u used their money to fund a new member. Gerrarahere mehn

13 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by kennyblaze007(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Very lovely...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by TINALETC3(f): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
grin bad bele, let see ur own carton,
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

15 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by chiefbidemi: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
VacancyFM is a private internet radio station that has being assisting Nigerians to secure good jobs. I first heard about them last year. Then last week, a friend of mine was able to switch to a better job through VacancyFM. That is why I decided to share about them here.

Their website is www.vacancyfm.com

You can access it from anywhere as far as you have an internet connection

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by chris6flash: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by kevoh(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
I also converted from atheism to christianity and my atheist family have rejected me too cry cry. Infact they want to kill me ; tongue . Let me move my load to Port-harcourt to this church. Maybe I will get free rent and my own sweet Mazda ride. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by donkenny(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
If it's Muslim the imam will buy you a Quran
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by SweetJoystick(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Muslim converts go full the church next Sunday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Ladychiny: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Make i just comment for 1st page for the first time.
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Octevia: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Diesel is available in large quantity @ 180 per liter
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Misplaced priorities

That car can feed many homeless people in his streeet

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by sod09(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2017
lol....scam is scamming scam grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by fineboynl(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2017
.and what is the need for the headline. a Muslim woman who converted to Christian. what about address it as a pastor donated a car, job and house to a woman.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Ziontommyj(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2017
he tried nah
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by PqsMike: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Christianity is all about Love ........!!

do u need an affordable building plan/design for your proposed construction project...

Contact me on- projectqsmichael@gmail.com
<><<><<><<><><<<><<><<><<<<><<><><><<><><><<><>
U can check my profile for samples

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Mr2kay6: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2017
nice
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2017
The only church they feed their members on Sunday. I no go chop.
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by aydought: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2017
God has remembered the woman for good. "He who laughs last, laughs best". Her laughter now is the best from her mockers. However, heaven is the focus. She should not allow the pleasures coming with these gifts to distract her from making heaven. May God also bless that Pastor who has shown love to the congregant.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by olapluto(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2017
The MMM way continues. Rob a million, gratify 5 people and make the most noise. More maga will fall in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Jirate(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A Round of Applauds for You...... Mr. Carton. grin grin grin

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by bookson(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2017
lollypeezle:
Rubbish

Prior to her conversion, you have followers. so u used their money to fund a new member. Gerrarahere mehn

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.