Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo (15983 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Herdsman Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl In A Farm In Ebonyi (Photo) / Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2017
According to Dave Mtu Yakua, this 6-year-old Tiv girl named Faith was found wondering in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state, She said she is from Vandaeikya in Benue state. This has been shared in order to identify her family or those who might know. Any important information should be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/6-year-old-girl-benue-state-found-wandering-abakaliki-photo.html

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Na waoh

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by TippyTop(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Thank God she landed at Abakaliki. Your guess is as good as mine if she had landed in Kano or Katsina, she would have been made somebody's wife by now.
Praise God.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by Sniper4real(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2017
wanderer
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by DanseMacabre(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Omo. This one dey like that wandering spirit wey dem do Mai Tsuntsaye for 'Burning Bush'.

I know say Indomie Generation no fit relate to the allusion, but any how thank God the kid was found.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by dessz(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2017
wait which state abakaliki dey.. hmm.angry
Abia-umuahia, adamawa-yola,Akwaibom-uyo................Delta-Makurdi grin , Ebonyi - Abakiliki ohhh I see

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by Nne5: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Good one.
At least she'll reunite with her parents soon.
dessz:
Abia-umuahia, adamawa-yola,Akwaibom-uyo................Delta-Makurdi grin , Ebonyi - Abakiliki ohhh I see
undecided
Mtcheww!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by TINALETC3(f): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hw did she get dere , did she trekk
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by Juni4jay(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by SamAbims(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
That's serious o
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by morikee: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by Gangster1ms: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Only God know how many fulani herdsmen that raped her while she was wandering.. thank God she is still alive

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by Evablizin(f): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmm,make them come carry this small gal,some people never get money ooo
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by dapyd1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Benue to Ebonyi?

She cannot walk there. Option out.

She cannot be carried by a responsible stranger.

The only two options I can think of is;

She went with a family member to visit and got lost somehow somewhere. They can ask around the neighborhood she was found if anyone will recognize her especially as a visitor.

OR

She was kidnapped. And as God will have it, for whatever reason, she was dumped there.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by haydeey(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Interesting, but wetin the girl chop wey her belle big like dat...

Anyways.....

#haydeeywashere
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by TinaAnita(f): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
All I see is a big tummy..
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by MorolayoVictor(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Maybe she dey look for bush meat!
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by obialfa: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
TippyTop:
Thank God she landed at abakaliki, your guess is as good as mine if she had landed in Kano or Katsina.
Praise God.

Or worse; Osun.

7 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by harrybarn: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
How did she even get there? Or can't she tell?
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by free2ryhme: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by lilbabyak(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
TippyTop:
Thank God she landed at abakaliki, your guess is as good as mine if she had landed in Kano or Katsina.
But most pedophiles on news are mostly from the surrounding of where she was found and the zone with baby factories is that same area. When you are talking of ritualist,kidnappers and the like that zone is still number one.
My brother which Other sense don't you have apart from common sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by adecz: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Could be she was kidnapped
for ritual but the deity refused her
blood....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked
Just like the biblical 3wise men,
She followed the Eastern star from Benue that led her to the promised land...Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by asumo12: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
dessz:

shocked

Delta = Maiduguri na... grin grin
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by haydeey(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
morikee:
morikee:
harrybarn:
morikee:

Space bookers. I hail una oooo
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by TippyTop(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
lilbabyak:

But most pedophiles on news are mostly from the surrounding of where she was found and the zone with baby factories is that same area. When you are talking of ritualist,kidnappers and the like that zone is still number one.
My brother which Other sense don't you have apart from common sense

Most paedophiles are from the north and you people legalized paedophilia by marrying kids.

When was the last time you saw a married 10yr old girl in the South?

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by harrybarn: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
haydeey:

Space bookers. I hail una oooo
LOL na follow i bin follow o. I no wan carry last
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl From Benue Wandering In Abakaliki, Ebonyi. Photo by luckyboss(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Police men beware of suicide bomber..
That's how it start, from sympathy to sorrow.
Any way God is our helper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) / A Fake Soldier Apprehended In Nasarawa State By The Nigeria Police Force (photo) / Viral Video Of Yahoo Boy Picked From HK By His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.