Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

“I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User (689 Views)

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / "I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by chimebube: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Popular Nigerian Twitter user, Uduak, who got the NDLEA reportedly trailing her alongside her friend over a cocaine scandal is at it again, and this time she’s tweeting ‘least things’ she wants her man to do for her.

According to Uduak, if she’s in relationship, she expects her man to pay rent, groceries and also provide chop money which she linked to being the least thing he can do for her.

However, this got the attention of some Nigerian men who came for her, making her lash back at them.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/expect-man-cover-rent-groceries-chop-money-nigerian-girl-cocaine-scandal.html

Lalasticlala

Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by DanseMacabre(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2017
No be this chick wey been trend that year for lesboism and cocaine?

Uduak, abeg add 'market' money to that list.
Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by ElSherriff: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Of the many people in Akwa Ibom, Calabar and the other places around there, this one did not see one person to tell her to have sense. The person below, biko help me upload that picture with "take goan buy sense" her face like who rub native oil.
Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by Thisboysef(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2017
That person above me most be stupid if he thinks i have that pinshure he is asking of

1 Like

Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
ElSherriff:
Of the many people in Akwa Ibom, Calabar and the other places around there, this one did not see one person to tell her to have sense. The person below, biko help me upload that picture with "take goan buy sense" her face like who rub native oil.

My broda, I dash you tongue

Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by ElSherriff: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Correct man!
Aderola15:

My broda, I dash you tongue
Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Smh.nonsense.
Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by smardray(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
I wil stil put extra 100naira in the offering box next sunday because i wont be the one to marry her....

2 Likes

Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by stephleena(f): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
I wil stil put extra 100naira in the offering box next sunday because i wont be the one to marry her.... My swithart Stephleena wha do u have to say
hmmmm,afonja!!!!!
Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by moorevic(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Diamond digger. You need a husband not a boyfriend.
Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by tonaydo(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
A very simple question to girls like her

If you get to know your brother does this things for a girl that is not even his fiancee not to talk of his wife what will you do?

1 Like

Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by crismark(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
she no be nairalander, so no need to waste my comment because she no go read am...

1 Like

Re: “I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User by Burgerlomo: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
If any dude mistakenly bring this type of lady to obodo oyinbo, the person is finished so guys be very very careful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Take On Girls: A Friend Or Fiend / 35 Powerful Truths That Will Change Your Life / Males Are Better Looking Than Females.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.