Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nairaland And The Impending Doom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland And The Impending Doom (531 Views)

Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter / #AtikuIsComing vs #AtikuBusted Trend Over Impending Tribunal Judgement / The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And The Impending Doom by Tyche(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2017
The level of hate, bigotry and schisms on display in this section, every minute, is enough to last us a lifetime. But the way the Mods allows it to fester is very worrying and a source of concern.

Pushing unverified and ethnic divicive threads to the front-page is so callous and questionable, considering the level Nairaland has attained over the years. It seems the emphasis is more on the traffic and by extension money.

The political section need to be reevaluated and reorganized. It is presently a playground for unemployed, lazy and disgruntled kids who have nothing to loose and will be happy to place everyone at their level no matter how.

Seun should take charge, that is if he still owns Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland And The Impending Doom by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Nairaland And The Impending Doom by SHAKABOOM: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
I dey enjoy de beef with source.
My chic na afonja,My gateman na Aboki,My cook na itsekiri so am a wazobian entity grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And The Impending Doom by Tyche(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
I dey enjoy de beef with source.
My chic na afonja,My gateman na Aboki,My cook na itsekiri so am a wazobian entity grin

grin

On a serious note, this is no child's play
Re: Nairaland And The Impending Doom by Shiitposter: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2017
Learn to enjoy banter. Most people come here to blow off steam, which is better than doing it in real life.
Re: Nairaland And The Impending Doom by Iykesmooth: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2019
Good morning Tyche

I still await your response

Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

I Was Once Kidnapped, But Quickly Released — Evans I Was Once Kidnapped, But Qui / Sambo Dasuki And Ibrahim El-zakzaky Cannot Be Released Now - Lai Mohammed Says / El-rufai Meets With Igbo Leaders From The 19 Northern States (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.