Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, (5343 Views)

"Abacha Buried 500 Human Heads In Aso Rock; Yahaya Jameh Caused Buhari Illness" / Buhari’s Illness Delaying APC Convention – Governor Abdulaziz Yari / Buhari’s Illness Prevents 10 Envoys From Assuming Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by emmatuxz(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari, will not return to Nigeria from his medical leave in the United Kingdom, UK, anytime soon, according to Reuters Africa.

Presidency sources, initially said that Buhari would return last Saturday, but that was not the case.

The report claims Buhari’s UK Doctors have to carry out a test on him, on Monday, and the results will determine when he will return to Nigeria.

Recall, that his wife, Aisha, traveled to the UK on May 30, to see the President, who has been out of the country since May 7, for further medical check-ups.

“My husband is recovering fast. And very soon, he will return to the country to resume his official duties”, she had said on arrival.

Officials have still refused to disclose details of the President’s health condition.
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Chikelue2000(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
emmatuxz:
President Muhammadu Buhari, will not return to Nigeria from his medical leave in the United Kingdom, UK, anytime soon, according to Reuters Africa.

Presidency sources, initially said that Buhari would return last Saturday, but that was not the case.

The report claims Buhari’s UK Doctors have to carry out a test on him, on Monday, and the results will determine when he will return to Nigeria.

Recall, that his wife, Aisha, traveled to the UK on May 30, to see the President, who has been out of the country since May 7, for further medical check-ups.

“My husband is recovering fast. And very soon, he will return to the country to resume his official duties”, she had said on arrival.

Officials have still refused to disclose details of the President’s health condition.
They should keep holding Nigeria to Ransome, I don't bloody care

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by imsuboi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Let him die there. Useless vegetable.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Igboesika: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
His presence in Nigeria is a disaster.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by denko(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
He died since

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by EmeeNaka: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Buhari should never return to rule again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by falcon01: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
See what buhari has caused for himself. No respect , no humility, no dignity. He shouldn't have forced himself to ne the president and just die with his dignity.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
APC and the North wants to keep Buhari in UK till 2019 ? grin grin

They can keep him there all they like and return him to Nigeria in 2019 to contest for second term.

After the Yaradua saga I would never imagine that we will one day find ourselves in a situation like this in this country.

I open yash for all those that brought this on us may they never find peace as long as the masses are suffering.

What stop our Mr integrity from resigning or our politicians for calling for impeachment?

16 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
I do not think he is coming back, alive. That man is too sick. His voice was barely heard. He has been done in, by the very corrupt entities.

Osinbanjo needs to be sworn in as President, so he can expedite ACTION on the REGIONALISM equation.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by BanevsJoker(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
WHAT IS DEAD, MAY NEVER DIE.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by ubongokon(m): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
I pray God shld forgive those wishing pmb death, they r not Christians and don't care abt heaven. but even if I pray for u except u repent u will likewise perish .....

God brought pmb for a purpose and if He(God) decides to take him away he has his reason(s) . I see this country as a place where ppl hate things being done right.

A man(pmb) that has the interest of young Nigerians at hrt but hated by thieves who wants to mortgage the future of the younger generation because of selfish interest and gains .
posterity won't forgive u all
I shld announce to u that he(PMB) WILL RECOVER IN JESUS NAME . AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Danny287(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Just watching everything on a 3D screen I will see how all this drama will end

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by abdulll6afh(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
abdulll6afh if the Igbo's are not selfish and poisoning our leaders he will be OK by now
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by rejoice4eva(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
ubongokon:
I pray God shld forgive those wishing pmb death, they r not Christians and don't care abt heaven. but even if I pray for u except u repent u will likewise perish .....

God brought pmb for a purpose and if He(God) decides to take him away he has his reason(s) . I see this country as a place where ppl hate things being done right.

A man(pmb) that has the interest of young Nigerians at hrt but hated by thieves who wants to mortgage the future of the younger generation because of selfish interest and gains .
Are you really sure and convinced you are saying the truth?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
emmatuxz:

Na wa o ,U.K should release our President biko
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by themonk(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
BanevsJoker:
WHAT IS DEAD, MAY NEVER DIE.
game of thrones grin
i am patiently waiting for 16th of july grin
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by themonk(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
abdulll6afh:
abdulll6afh if the Igbo's are not selfish and poisoning our leaders he will be OK by now
igbos are not selfish neither are they poisoning our leaders. igbos also dont want buhari to die neither do igbos wish for a sick president. all the majority of igbos are trying to do is to fight injustice. we want a political system whereby corruption is not defended along tribal lines, we dont want nepotism, we dont want hatred on a particular set of people because they seem to be doing good. all these has generated various groups among the igbos and these groups tend to address these problems through various means and also offer various solutions.

dont look at the solution offered, look at what prompted it. igbos love peace.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
abdulll6afh:

Is that what they preach to you?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Houseofglam7(f): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Make him quietly stay there abeg
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by gurunlocker: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
These people have successfully dragged Nigeria 30 years back. We have a President whose term is four years and have spent most of his tenure outside the country....

What a Ransome to pay for foolishness and I must rule mentality!
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Nossa(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
abdulll6afh:

E be like your brain dey under your slippers, I'm waiting on October 1st for your mallam brothers to misbehave, I can't wait to slit the throats of your brothers over here.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Victornezzar: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
abdulll6afh:
kai who did this to you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Victornezzar: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nawa oo see news
can a dead man die d 2nd time again
Abeg dey should just swear in osibanjo
if d northerners don't like it
Transformers dey everywhere so dey can hug it
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by AustineE1: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nigeria is pregnant,a 'lot of things' hold so many meanings!.....intrigues,subterfuge,deception,manipulations,power struggle,violence,all connected to a long chain of events!
These days the informed speak in codes and the smart decodes!
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Is Buhari still alive?
We don't need him forever.

He is just too WICKED for my liking....
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Can this man just die....
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by calaway: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
ubongokon:

what do you have to say about the killers of innocent children and women known to be Fulani herdsmen protected and armed by Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by bomadu(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass Calabar Contractor Not Paid!!!!

Even if he doesnt come back, i'm sure Oshinbajo can handle it. Look at him visiting Calabar, even though the Calabar government has not paid this contractor.
https://www.nairaland.com/3859414/goodluck-ebele-jonathan-bypass-calabar

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by Icemamaput: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yimu if the presidency like make dem dey lie na their dead body na dem dem go bury him.. .abeg naija dey OK like this we don loan him to UK till 2019 on free transfer.

For now we are..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by chinjo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
if na prayer i say Amen.
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by lollmaolol(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
I do not think he is coming back, alive. That man is too sick. His voice was barely heard. He has been done in, by the very corrupt entities.

Osinbanjo needs to be sworn in as President, so he can expedite ACTION on the REGIONALISM equation.

Regional Equation must be solved ASAP
Re: Buhari’s Illness Worsens, Will No Longer Return To Nigeria Soon, by yaki84: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
ubongokon:

inan, ur mate na president, governor, ministers for other countries, u r here prayng for a 80+ yr old thief to recover from God's curse.

God forgive u.

Infact thunder faya u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We'll treat miyetti Allah bandits in the language they'll understnd- Akeredolu / CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy / These Are US Citizens. Let Us Fight For Our Country. It's Not Easy Anywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.