Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper (72922 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / How To Be A Whistleblower For EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
The N30 million bounty on the head of billionaire kidnapper announced by the Police a few months back aided the arrest of Chukwudi Onuamadike on Saturday, June 10, 2017. The kingpin almost escaped the dragnet as he plotted to elope hours after his arrest.

Sources claimed he had been away from his Fred Shoboyede Street residence in Magodo for weeks, eluding the police…until Friday, June 9, when he showed up there.

His reappearance a day earlier was communicated to the Police by the whistle blower. He was said to be preparing to flee when he was nabbed.
For about an hour, gun shots rang in his neighbourhood. And he was overpowered as he hid in his ceiling.

A police officer was reportedly injured as he smashed a door on his face.
But eventually, he was arrested and his deadly reign came to an end…
Before now, about a month ago, he was almost arrested in Igando but escaped.

He eluded the Police as he amassed modern gadgets that could jam surveillance. With over a dozen phones, all dedicated to specific associates and family members, he was several steps ahead at a time.

But with the superior gadgets of Intelligence Response Team and Technical and Intelligence Unit of the Police, with deployment of huge resources, he ran into a brickwall – and now he’s singing like a canary begging for mercy and a second chance.

http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/how-whistle-blower-exposed-billionaire.html?m=1

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME, DONT DO THE CRIME...

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by DanseMacabre(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
I said it earlier na: whistleblowing on fleek.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by auntysimbiat(f): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm.... na wa oo
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by UwaBuPawPaw: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Escobar of Nigeria

But kidnap line of biz

15 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Sirpaul(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
so e don finish for this man like this .....
RIP evans

12 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Danny287(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
its alright hope the give him the money

6 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Danny287(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
its alright hope the give him/her the money

2 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by fpeter(f): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
we need names.

2 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by NwaAmaikpe: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked

God will punish that whistleblower for bringing pain to that pretty gapped-tooth woman and her lovely kids.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by idrisolaide(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
WHEN YOU TURN DEAF HEAR TO YOUR FATHER AND LISTEN TO THE SONG OF THE DEVIL LOUD...

YOUR FATHER HAS WANTED YOU TO BECOME A MAN WITH GOOD INTENTION WHILE TRYING TO AVOID YOU ROTTEN IN JAIL. LAST LAST YOU SAID HE MOUTH IS STINKING AND OOZING.

MAYBE MAKE YOU TURN TO YOUR MOTHER WHO LED YOU TO THIS.

NOTE:
My brothers and sisters in the Forum...A word is enough for the wise. Our parents and elders have been living before our birth, so they definitely have good morals and advice for us all. But if you think, whatsoever they are telling you is bullshit. Then continue as the THUNDER that will fire you is still ROASTING CORN UNDER HOT SUN IN SAMBISA.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by biggiesmallz15(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
na real wa ha I be fourth to comment nice

una fast sha see as una spoil my shine
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Evablizin(f): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Whistleblower ke,is like whistle blowing job is going very well how do i apply please help

4 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by vicadex07(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Who will now develop Lagos for us cry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by ZACHIE: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Liars.
Can't these tale bearers be factual for once? Must we praise our antiquated police force, over and over again?

Yes. They did a great job apprehending the felon but to claim there were long hours of gunfire exchange is to tell a shameless lie.
Not a shot was fired according to dwellers of the street.

Don't claim unnecessary trophies please.

By the way, why was there no mention of moneys seized in the house?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bloggers formulating stories. Make una continue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Siga: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
N30m for blowing whistle alone.... Ikenga... Where my whistle ooo... I wan blow ....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Koval12(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
He's doomed. Just make him eat his own flesh. Crime doesn't pay.

3 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by lakes99: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
whistle blowing thingy now making sense.

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by obajoey(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
The beginning of the end.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by BUSHHUNTER: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
this whistle blowing dey cause yawa o

Na so one guy go report Mr Friday say him be looter for my area, because d man dey carry different big cars come house..

When police interrogate Mr Friday finish na hin we discover say him be mechanic.

The man no fit waka for area again person wey all d whole community think say na big man.
grin

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Zane2point4(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Very very funny indeed, you made all these money and couldn't look for a descent bizz to do with it.

Just like drug money, greed kills.

7 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Onyinye15(f): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
o boy grin

the guy don hammer grin
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Reborn14(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Are u back from serving ur ban@stephDamielola, weldone ma

2 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by seunny4lif(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Make I go whistle my landlord now
I don pay house rent yet no bonanza but I suspect him 5 days ago
Becos I saw 2 Ghana must go bags inside his bedroom

whistle blower

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by nell4: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Good for him. Weldone NPF
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by takenadoh: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
How much dem go pay the whistle blower now?
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by aolawale025: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hope the whistle-blower would be protected? Because the public isn't even supposed to know it's a whistle-blower in the first instance

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Recover Lovers’ Corpses From Lagos Hotel / Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.