Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching (65657 Views)

Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) / Mr Eazi And Rumoured Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Visit Barcelona FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by segun400: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Singer, Mr Eazi has defended his rumoured girlfriend, Temi Otedola after she shared the photo above on Twitter and people claimed she bleached because of her dark knuckles.

See their tweets after the cut...

[b]Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/13/singer-mr-eazi-defends-his-rumoured-girlfriend-temi-otedola-after-she-is-accused-of-bleaching/

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Synord(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZagaDat

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
That her Knuckle looks natural grin but Alao Akala own is bleaching grin

No be the same money all of dem get grin.

That they are rich doesn't mean they don't have complex issues

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by smardray(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Even me i will defend my RICH girlfrnd so undecided

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by damjane(f): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
she should please take down that picture. bleaching is not attractive at all

29 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Lord of The Rings

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Aburi001: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
The best way to test most of these slay girls these days is 10 minutes compulsory immersion in Swimming pools. Almost everything about them is fake!

All thanks to Mary K tongue

Omo see hands like a rosted plantain grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by veekid(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
She's not bleaching, her natural pigments are just coming out like boli

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by johnshagb(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Butt-licking at its finest. grin grin grin. I would do the same if I was in his shoes.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by deebee13(f): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Natural bleaching, I guess! Butt-licker!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Onyinye15(f): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
If u like bleach till you bleach out your genotype na u sabi tongue

minding my business since 2015

16 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by ednut1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
And this shud be news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin Mr eazi ABI na wetin him name himself thinks everyone is as foolish as he is undecided

If he does not have any tangible thing to say why not ignore and love your girl with her dark knuckles undecided

Yeye dey smell!

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Millz404(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Seems the girl is Federal government and Eazi is lai Muhammed

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Tynasparks(f): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nigerians should stop taking panadol for unnecessary things...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by nattyjay(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
knuckles are one part of the body u can't bleach
It will always expose u

Girls too like to dey beef themselves sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by hardeycute(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nigerians get problem sha,na Eazi talk say make you day unfortunate.

Nairaland mods won't allow us to rest without Mr eazi lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by toocoded: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Its your boy Eazi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Emerikoss: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
That looks natural though
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by timidapsin(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
And na one Person go Chop that Knuckle

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by tunapawizzy: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
D guy no even defend am reach
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by starmehigh: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Don't give a damn
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by greatme2good(f): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
How can she say those knuckles are natural.
Oooh don't know what to say again.

Back to Mr Eazi... he is drooling in love now so has to be her defender but we all know where all these ends.
let's see what happens in six months time.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by dee02(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Who is Mr Eazi? Who is Temi Otedola?
How is this news?! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by MillionDollars: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
Even me i will defend my RICH girlfrnd so undecided
See this g.o.a.t, so if your gf is not rich, you cant defend her?

11 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2017

this is why I try to educate individuals that not every dark knuckles mean one is bleaching, my knuckles are dark but I'm very light skinned but no I don't bleach, and it's annoying trying to explain to peeps u ain't bleaching.

Light skinned
Dark skinned

dark knuckles affect all skin type

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by kadupee(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
E seun e pada ijama titan o
Re: Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching by liftedhigh: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hola

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate / Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) / Jnr Pope: Remains Of Make-Up Artist Abigail Frederick Exhumed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.