Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) (46313 Views)

Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) / 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings / Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by morganwizzy55(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:
These are the real owners of Abuja. The Gbaggyi people. Abacha a Kanuri man pursued them from there birthplace and sold their lands to foreigners. They migrate a lot like the Fulanis. Most times I don't pity them because just like the average Nigerian, they see Igbo people as their problem. They like pretending that they are Hausas or Fulanis. You can hardly see them speak their language even with one another. Always speaking Hausa which is a general Northern language. Some people call them gwari.

Aside the Fulani, the most brutal, wicked and heartless tribe in Nigeria is the Kanuri of Borno and the Igbos in Ebonyi and Nsukka. These set of people have no chill. Human blood means nothing to them.

Most often, Igbo people confuse Hausa with Fulani. No. The average Hausa man has no issue. More often, its the Fulani that are deadlier. Even their young beautiful girls can lure you with sex and poison you. Quote me anywhere.
u are a hypocrite for making such comment. go do ur research well bout nsukka

2 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
deji15:

At hat rate , Nnamdiot Cow-Nu cannot be more than 5 years old. Mind you, he called all eboe girls sluts.
If only you have basic training you won't reply me to talk trash

2 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
BrutalJab:

Who will like a dull and phoolish tribalist?

The feeling is mutual. I don't like a dolt and a tribalist like you too.
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
What is happening in the country sef

3 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
If only you have basic training you won't reply me to talk trash

At that rate , Nnaidiot Cow-Nu cannot be more than 5 years old.
Mind you, he called all eboe girls sluts. Direct your frustration @ Cow-Nu
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ericej:
u are a fool, no common sense

Still possess more common sense than you can ever have.
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Whitemoney: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
I buy/Sale US iTunes gift card at a very moderate rate kindly hit me up

08063984186 (whatsap)
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Ifyone123(f): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
eleojo23:
Very bad
word!!! we all have one common enemy. Be it Hausa, Igbo, yoruba and other tribes...Our common enemies are CORRUPTION, TERRORISM and UNEQUALITY.
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by ivolt: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
pstnicodemus:
This their complexion shaaaa.
their black is not beautiful at all

Of course it is not to brainwash Africans suffering from
inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
deji15:

At that rate , Nnaidiot Cow-Nu cannot be more than 5 years old.
Mind you, he called all eboe girls sluts. Direct your frustration @ Cow-Nu
So does it matter to me? If you call me that just remember that your mum and sister were my colleagues

2 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by TRUCKPLACE: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na who get that "which kind wahala be this" Meme.?

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
So does it matter to me? If you call me that just remember that your mum and sister were my colleagues

Direct your frustration @Nnamidiot Cow-Nu. Ask him if your mum is among the people he referred to as sluts.
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Ushafaiza(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
These are my people, all we want is the democratization of FCT political leadership, so that we can elect our leaders like every other state, as stipulated in the constitution (Section 299) that FCT be treated as if it were a state. we have been deprived of our rights as Indegenes of FCT, our land taken from us, with no benefits.

3 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
eleyi gidi gan,but i suspect dey rented those black people to be unclad from one village.....no sane person can protest in such manner
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by GJOHN001: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
i pray it yield gud result

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by dee02(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why them come be like charcoal now?! shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by jonero4(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
I hate naija

If you love Biafra hit like
Share if you are ipob member

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
deji15:

Direct your frustration @Nnamidiot Cow-Nu. Ask him if your mum is among the people he referred to as sluts.
He was talking about your Mum cheesy

Your dad was our best customer angry

I'm ready to go down the mud with you

2 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by olowobaba10: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
YOU NO GET JOB ?

qqquote author=eleojo23 post=57481917]The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why can't we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

#Copied

Very bad

[/quote]
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He was talking about My Mum cheesy

My dad was their best customer angry

I'm ready to go down the mud with you
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by coptic: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:
These are the real owners of Abuja. The Gbaggyi people. Abacha a Kanuri man pursued them from there birthplace and sold their lands to foreigners. They migrate a lot like the Fulanis. Most times I don't pity them because just like the average Nigerian, they see Igbo people as their problem. They like pretending that they are Hausas or Fulanis. You can hardly see them speak their language even with one another. Always speaking Hausa which is a general Northern language. Some people call them gwari.

Aside the Fulani, the most brutal, wicked and heartless tribe in Nigeria is the Kanuri of Borno and the Igbos in Ebonyi and Nsukka. These set of people have no chill. Human blood means nothing to them.

Most often, Igbo people confuse Hausa with Fulani. No. The average Hausa man has no issue. More often, its the Fulani that are deadlier. Even their young beautiful girls can lure you with sex and poison you. Quote me anywhere.

You speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by eleojo23: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
olowobaba10:
YOU NO GET JOB ?
How many minutes does it take to do 'Copy and Paste?' ehn?

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=deji15 post=57482858][/quote] Greet your mum my colleague cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by olowobaba10: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
YOU NO GET JOB ?

quote author=eleojo23 post=57481917]The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why can't we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

#Copied

Very bad

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Greetings from my mum, your slut cheesy
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by bilazego(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:

What's your problem with ibos? are they protesting against the ibos or the federal government? must you associate everything with ibos?

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Ddaji(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
another bad news for IPOB guy,75% of abuja properties in abuja are owned by ibos.Even the gwari guys have served them eviction notice
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
I seriously wonders what will actually be the fate of these useless deserterns up north if not the oil deposits in Niger Delta creeks and business acumen of the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Interesting.

I will like you to prove this.

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by misano(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Hmmmm, U said a lot. Thanks 4 D info. Can U say more?
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by AromePeter(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
[b][b]Now, you see, every section complaining of marginalization. Marginalization is engrained in the system. It is a structural problem that cannot be solved by secession or eviction. It is a problem that can only be solved wholisticly through restructuring or reformation as the case may be.

Marginalization between the rich & poor exist, between regions, and even within regions. So, let's all sit down & look at our constitution. That is where the solution starts from. In my opinion it's archaic and needs to be improved to meet changing demands and realities of today. Why can't people from the so called minorities come out and be sure to be voted for on the basic of merit instead of where they from?
Why can't admissions be given fairly on merit instead of the so called quota system practiced today?

If you are still thinking secession or eviction. You are being myopic and not different from the people that brought us to the debacle we find ourselves today.

I believe this is all happening at a great time. Time to answer all this questions and put them to rest permanently. I enjoined all youths, Nigeria belongs to us all, let's stand up & be the change for the next generation. It's time to stand up & be counted. Hold yourself responsible. Nobody is gonna solve this problem but us.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by ephi321(f): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Meanwhile, where is Buhari?

Chilling in London while zombies defend him here without 24 hour electricity or any other standard of a functioning society.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.