Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) (46301 Views)

Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) / 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings / Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by misano(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
eleojo23:
The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why can't we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

#Copied

Very bad

I keep saying it. Our enemies are D politicians.

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
hmm marginalisation indeed, this people that occupy all the government parastatals and offices all over the fct, they discriminate against non indigene, this people that are so primitive and the relocation of the fct to Abuja for all these decades has not made much difference in their level of civilization they live in mud houses and their juju is epic, witchcraft is their tradition and many people have regretted moving to Abuja because the warfare they entered is even worse than the one they runfrom in the village, during rainy season they use themselves to plant yam as many mysterious death start taking place, their traditional cloth is black. the federal government have made them very rich through compensation for their land acquired yet they are shouting marginalisation, it is only those people affluent enough to live within fct centre that can escape their wahala but the rent inside town is worse than in Lagos island and only top government officials and some rich folks live there. but if you have to live among gbagyi people you are on your own, I relocated back to Lagos last year after my husband died mysteriously.
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by chineduemmao: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
all these protests hmmn let it not be wat I think excuseforcurfew lemme kip watching.
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by cooljude(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aside the Fulani, the most brutal, wicked and heartless tribe in Nigeria is the Kanuri of Borno and the Igbos in Ebonyi and Nsukka. These set of people have no chill. Human blood means nothing to them.

You must be a big ignorant fool for this statement, Onye ara

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by goldedprince: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
in europe , whwn i hear naked protest, i also see nice firm boobs
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Topman0001(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:
These are the real owners of Abuja. The Gbaggyi people. Abacha a Kanuri man pursued them from there birthplace and sold their lands to foreigners. They migrate a lot like the Fulanis. Most times I don't pity them because just like the average Nigerian, they see Igbo people as their problem. They like pretending that they are Hausas or Fulanis. You can hardly see them speak their language even with one another. Always speaking Hausa which is a general Northern language. Some people call them gwari.

Aside the Fulani, the most brutal, wicked and heartless tribe in Nigeria is the Kanuri of Borno and the Igbos in Ebonyi and Nsukka. These set of people have no chill. Human blood means nothing to them.

Most often, Igbo people confuse Hausa with Fulani. No. The average Hausa man has no issue. More often, its the Fulani that are deadlier. Even their young beautiful girls can lure you with sex and poison you. Quote me anywhere.
I'm aware abuja was created when FCT was to be moved from Lagos to the centre of the National map. The said the place used to be farm and govt bought the land, Abu's farm was the portion called Abuja and Sule's farm was the portion called Suleja. I never knew it has Indiginous occupant. Thank God for today's protest, maybe I would never know.
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
The women r dressed...
Hiss*
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Tecno66: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Where we dey go for naija? Quit notice everywhere. See wetin sun turn their colour to!
metroblogger:
PHOTONEWS: Indigenes of Federal Capital Territory protesting unclad over marginazation in Abuja

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/874615668469116928

VIDEO: FCT Natives Protest Naked Over Marginalisation, Threaten To Issue Quit Notice To Residents

Watch video here
https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/874618494758858752

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5491068_cymera20170613145920_jpeg978ba10f80a37f8bbe918078216217e0
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Ushafaiza(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
vannessa7:
hmm marginalisation indeed, this people that occupy all the government parastatals and offices all over the fct, they discriminate against non indigene, this people that are so primitive and the relocation of the fct to Abuja for all these decades has not made much difference in their level of civilization they live in mud houses and their juju is epic, witchcraft is their tradition and many people have regretted moving to Abuja because the warfare they entered is even worse than the one they runfrom in the village, during rainy season they use themselves to plant yam as many mysterious death start taking place, their traditional cloth is black. the federal government have made them very rich through compensation for their land acquired yet they are shouting marginalisation, it is only those people affluent enough to live within fct centre that can escape their wahala but the rent inside town is worse than in Lagos island and only top government officials and some rich folks live there. but if you have to live among gbagyi people you are on your own, I relocated back to Lagos last year after my husband died mysteriously.
Madam i sympathize with your lose, but your description of a Gbagyi person is nothing but false, for a fact, we are hospitable to a fault, which is why some people take us for granted and accuse of docility, so am curious where you got this your negative impression of a Gbagyi man from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by olureignforever: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
omoadeleye:
Every shouting marginalisation up and down, una be kids?

These people are marginalized or they marginalize themselves. They sold all their lands to strangerss, you can hardly see them living in modern day house, they build their house like charlet and live like an outcast. I believe it the same way they sold their birth right to federal govt who have now taken over all that belongs to them.

We were happy when one of them was building a modern day house on my street, before you say jack, he sold it.

I heard they don't live with strangers. They sold all their land to stranger, they are now shouting marginalization.
Their women don't have voice, and ask me what these their man do with proceed from sale of the land, burukutu.

It's their younger generation that is now requesting for their right.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by BENSIR: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Africans protest is the best ooooooo
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by pochman: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
eleojo23:
The Ibos want Biafra

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;

#Copied

Very bad

This is called hitting the nail on the head. U have said it all. In summary,we have Two class of ppl in Nigeria irrespective of tribe,ethnicity or religion. They are the ELITES and the MASSES.
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
micskales:
I came to watch boobs

still waiting ....................
mods know say na fasting muslims dey so dem no carry boobs topic come front page
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by nell4: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
deji15:

You own the exclusive right to bigotry. There is no contention there. You know where sad beast is, so why should I help you further? You dont like me and I don't like you. I think we are balanced there.
you started it. you carried your body odour to pollute this thread. shebi na likes u dey hunt for. I don give one efi

2 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
bilazego:

What's your problem with ibos? are they protesting against the ibos or the federal government? must you associate everything with ibos?

Abum ezigbo onye Igbo. I made an objective statement. I have lived among and encountered these people I mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:
These are the real owners of Abuja. The Gbaggyi people. Abacha a Kanuri man pursued them from there birthplace and sold their lands to foreigners. They migrate a lot like the Fulanis. Most times I don't pity them because just like the average Nigerian, they see Igbo people as their problem. They like pretending that they are Hausas or Fulanis. You can hardly see them speak their language even with one another. Always speaking Hausa which is a general Northern language. Some people call them gwari.

Most often, Igbo people confuse Hausa with Fulani. No. The average Hausa man has no issue. More often, its the Fulani that are deadlier. Even their young beautiful girls can lure you with sex and poison you. Quote me anywhere.
I beg, who are the real hausa people? By states, am sincerely confused.
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Are you saying this based on fact or you are just spewing trash?

And why do you guys hate Igbos from Ebonyi you people always castigate them like they are not real igbos.

There are two types of fulani so you can't generalized the way you did.

As for kanuri yes majority of them are tribal bigots i can affirm to what you said about them.

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
nell4:
you started it. you carried your body odour to pollute this thread. shebi na likes u dey hunt for. I don give one efi
Which kind like? See "yeye" and "mumurity" mentality. Dey chop your like, I no need am. I say things as they are not minding whose ox is gored.
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by HENRYCHIKOD(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
deji15:
You can see the real marginalised people. Not fake propaganda from sad beast
a fool wil always remain a fool Weda here or there idiot

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Oga stop ranting about things you know nothing about. Wetin concern gbagyi with Igbo again? When will you guys get tired of playing the victim card? These people have a strong cultural heritage. It shows in what they eat, how they dress and even how they carry load. How can you say the proud gbagyi people like claiming to be Hausa or Fulani? How? Who taught you that? See me see wahala o!

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by classikbill(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
This people are truly been marginalized, I just hope they can listen to their plea.. We will get their one day
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
CioAngels:
I beg, who are the real hausa people? By states, am sincerely confused.
I can swear he will not be able to answer that. grin grin that question is just too complex for him.

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by kcmontana: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please, I am a final year pharmacy student in university of Nigeria Nsukka, Ihave to resort sharing my challenges here since I don’t have any option but rather beg and die trying than dying in silence.Before I proceed, please pardon my grammatical errors. I missed my computer based professional exam last semester because of my in ability to paymy school fees that qualifies me to access d school course registration portal. The second semester professional exam is around the corner coupled with my financially demanding project is blowing my head and soul out.Please, I strongly believe there are still good people out there, I humbly appeal to you all to save a threatened dream as I sincerely pledge to be indebted to who so ever save me and my family from thishard times. I might not have a particular thing to promise but be rest assured you have invested in a fertile heartBelow is my contact in case you have any clarification/question you might need in private:08116661145Thanks.
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by bilazego(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Abum ezigbo onye Igbo. I made an objective statement. I have lived among and encountered these people I mentioned.

please tell me how ibos are their problem
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:

I think the most brutal and barbaric tribes in Nigeria are Yoruba's, reason they still mine skulls and harvest human organs. God bless me.

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
eleojo23:
The Ibos want Biafra

Sad to note;

#Copied

Very bad

You are very, very right, but unfortunately, most of the people that fight for them does not read paper, so how do we get to them?

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Prinzyy: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Nsukka people right ?every wrong thing done in igboland today is initiated by Anambra people.from ogwu ego to inye mmadu poison to armed robbery to greed to selfishness to egocentricsm.all the bad character played in nollywood portrays the mentality of average anambrarian.you fools attract hate for the entire igbo nation .we heard of how someone used poison wipe out a family of six in a minute because of your Heartfull UNwicked and UNbrutal heart.useless idiots.#Ewu.

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by BrutalJab: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
deji15:

The feeling is mutual. I don't like a dolt and a tribalist like you too.
will you goan play with ur mates?

1 Like

Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by kabillion(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
See dat guy in the second picture as he carry strong yansh. Strong
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by ChopBellefull(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
deji15:

I cant be worse than Nnamdiot Cow-Nu
I wish i cld cure hatred bt sorry its is a self cure.. Better cure urs, u r already on d lane to self destruction
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
#Restructuring
Re: FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) by seanbaba23: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
BrutalJab:

If you aren't A Coward, write the name of the Region in Full and Correctly.

Tribal bigot, later you will start blabbing that they hate you. Disgusting thing

HE DEY PAIN! YOU GA GA O!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Not Useless – Nigerian Army Replies The Economist / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961 / Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.