Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise (35227 Views)

Are The Igbos Really Jews? See The Colonial Flag And Currency Of Nigeria / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Are Igbos Really 'Special Brothers' With The Delta Ethnicities? If So, How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2017
cumbak60:

Can your provide proof that Igbos were called Biafra before 1966? nna 'e sad
i can provide proof they are bantus. they are not igbos. thats a new label.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
asaba is benin empire name bro
According to you? Please oooo Asaba is an igbo name meaning "I chose well"

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
According to you? Asaba is an igbo name meaning "I chose well"
thats what they told you. if you reseearch it asaba was part of the benin empire. its a name you igbos adopted. like how the whites adopted los angeles and las vegas which are the names of the indigenous people who were there before white came. asaba does not sound igbo. it is ancient benin empire name

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by melodyogonna(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2017
simplycarro:

If the decision is mine, you all would have been chased out of Nigeria into biafra long ago.
I have absolutely no reason nor the desire to live with you as compatriots
Then i wish you could convince your other brothers in your tribe to let us go peacefully, there is no need to chase anyone tongue
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
thats what they told you. if you reseearch it asaba was part of the benin empire. its a name you igbos adopted. like how the whites adopted los angeles and las vegas which are the names of the indigenous people who were there before white came. asaba does not sound igbo. it is ancient benin empire name
That's what they told me and that's what they didn't tell you? Mr historian the people that told me lied and the people that did not tell you never lied. Mr never-was-told where will I research it? I guess in Yoruba library?
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
That's what they told me and that's what they didn't not tell you? Mr historian the people that told me lied and the people that did not tell you never lied. Mr never-was-told.
lmao. you know what they say ? believe half of what you see and what they tell you. history they say is written by the victors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by cumbak60: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
i can provide proof they are bantus. they are not igbos. thats a new label.
Bantu is a race, igbo is a nation of people. Why are you this daft undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
lmao. you know what they say ? believe half of what you see and what they tell you. history they say is written by the victors.
Research more on yourself and your people, believe half or whole of what you find out that's your business.
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
Research more on yourself and your people, believe half or whole of what you find out that's your business.
let me tell you the real meaning of asaba in its original language, which is not igbo. asaba means DESTROYED
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by cumbak60: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2017
simplycarro:

If the decision is mine, you all would have been chased out of Nigeria into biafra long ago.
I have absolutely no reason nor the desire to live with you as compatriots
You know what, your brain is your god. you believe whatever your brain absorbed. Even your shiit can be a jollof rice to you, if your brain interprets it so. Therefore, for you to accept lies as facts simply displays the status of your brain. Just stating facts, no insult intended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2017
cumbak60:

Bantu is a race, igbo is a nation of people. Why are you this daft undecided
Igbo is a label. it is a bastardization of HEBREW. bantu is an ethnic classification based on genotype and phenotype

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by cumbak60: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
Igbo is a label. it is a bastardization of HEBREW. bantu is an ethnic classification based on genotype and phenotype
genotype and phenotype: Show us your evidence base on the highlighted keywords Igbos are bantus
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by simplycarro: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2017
cumbak60:

You know what, your brain is your god. you believe whatever your brain absorbed. Even your shiit can be a jollof rice to you, if your brain interprets it so. Therefore, for you to accept lies as facts simply displays the status of your brain. Just stating facts, no insult intended.

What is your point apart from the insults which is meaningless.
I don't want you as compatriot again! Get out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by cumbak60: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2017
simplycarro:

What is your point apart from the insults which is meaningless.
I don't want you as compatriot again! Get out
.... and who the fuvck wants you as a compatriot. But coming online to rewrite our history is very insulting, and we won't take it.
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2017
cumbak60:

genotype and phenotype: Show us your evidence base on the highlighted keywords Igbos are bantus
its called migratory patterns. the migration of the bantus to cameroon and south-eastern nigeria. or are you asking me to provide genetic markers ? bantus are Haplogroup E1b1a

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
let me tell you the real meaning of asaba in its original language, which is not igbo. asaba means DESTROYED
Really? You knew this even before you were born because nobody told you grin grin grin grin mr-never-was-told historian, please mention the original language you meant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by simplycarro: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2017
melodyogonna:
Then i wish you could convince your other brothers in your tribe to let us go peacefully, there is no need to chase anyone tongue

The DSP is your brother in the Senate, tell him to start convincing his colleagues in the senate to insert a secession clause in the constitution, that is the fastest route and the least costly.
Stop pushing your responsibly on others to do for you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by simplycarro: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2017
cumbak60:

.... and who the fuvck wants you as a compatriot. But coming online to rewrite our history is very insulting, and we won't take it.

Sharaap! You are Bantus!! Oya kill yourself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
Really? You knew this even before you were born because nobody told you grin grin grin grin mr-never-was-told historian.
grin grin all the secrets of life are hidden in the open. you just have to know where to look bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin all the secrets of life are hidden in the open. you just have to know where to look bro
and after your looking and discoveries, you believe wholeheartedly from your source?
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by lepasharon(f): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:

So where do the igboid ethnic groups come from? Like efik and annang, I believe they branched out of igbos
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
and after your looking and discoveries, you believe wholeheartedly from your source?
my source is source from which all sources come from. let me tell you about this world. there are the enlightened and there are those in the dark aka the zombies. as such two stories are created for every situation, the real story which only the enlightened elites have and then the fake story used to program the zombies. so all these universities and schools you go to are places where the zombies are programmed. but the real truth is hidden. you are in a matrix my friend. a concocted matrix. i just happen to give you a little taste of what the truth tastes like wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by cumbak60: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
its called migratory patterns. the migration of the bantus to cameroon and south-eastern nigeria. or are you asking me to provide genetic markers ? bantus are Haplogroup E1b1a
So that is your academic proof. This is just to confirm that you're a kid, may be still in your 200 level. Wasting my time unnecessarily. bye lipsrsealed
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2017
cumbak60:

So that is your academic proof. This is just to confirm that you're a kid, may be still in your 200 level. Wasting my time unnecessarily. bye lipsrsealed
its not by age. there are 20 year old wise men and 40 year old foolish men wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by orisa37: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Igbos are Migrants from Igbo in Yoruba land, Cameroon and Bantu Negroes from Equitorial Guinea.
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
my source is source from which all sources come from. let me tell you about this world. there are the enlightened and there are those in the dark aka the zombies. as such two stories are created for every situation, the real story which only the enlightened elites have and then the fake story used to program the zombies. so all these universities and schools you go to are places where the zombies are programmed. but the real truth is hidden. you are in a matrix my friend. a concocted matrix. i just happen to give you a little taste of what the truth tastes like wink
what truth? Truth about obsession, hate, and envy? Truth that gears you towards another man's business and never aids you in achieving your personal purpose? Here is the truth"Biafra will come", now tell yourself the truth: will you continue with Hausa/Fulani post biafra or you'll seek out?
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by melodyogonna(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2017
simplycarro:

The DSP is your brother in the Senate, tell him to start convincing his colleagues in the senate to insert a secession clause in the constitution, that is the fastest route and the least costly.
Stop pushing your responsibly on others to do for you
there is referendum provision in the constitution bro, but who is even obeying constitutiion in nigeria??

meanwhile, see the reason this abokis and afonjas won't let us go https://www.nairaland.com/3823335/metal-fabrication-aba-photos-video
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
which truth? Truth about obsession, hate, and envy? Truth that gears you towards another man's business and never aids you in achieving your personal purpose? Here is the truth"Biafra will come", now tell yourself the truth: will you continue will Hausa/Fulani post biafra or you'll seek out?
listen brother, i entered this world alone and will exit alone. i dont do the group thing. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
listen brother, i entered this world alone and will exit alone. i dont do the group thing. wink
then your truth is based on hypocrisy, towing your line I'll say Igbos entered this world alone and don't want the group thing (Nigeria).
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
then your truth is based on hypocrisy, towing your line I'll say Igbos entered this country alone and don't want the group thing (Nigeria).
lol I am telling you igbos are being programmed with this whole biafra thing. you are like sleeper cells waiting to be activated and the bait is this whole biafra thing. your elites know the truth. they know your real history. but they need you commoners as their weapon so they have you emotionally vested in this whole fake biafra thing. very soon another 3 million of you will walk into your death trap based on lies. i am here to open your eyes bro, LAND BELONGS TO NO MAN. WE ARE ALL MIGRANTS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by etebefia: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
lol I am telling you igbos are being programmed with this whole biafra thing. you are like sleeper cells waiting to be activated and the bait is this whole biafra thing. your elites know the truth. they know your real history. but they need you commoners as their weapon so they have you emotionally vested in this whole fake biafra thing. very soon another 3 million of you will walk into your death trap based on lies. i am here to open your eyes bro, LAND BELONGS TO NO MAN. WE ARE ALL MIGRANTS.
You must be the commoner, used by your own elites to wage online wars against the biafra restoration, and very soon another 3 million of your people not my people will walk into the trap your elites have planned. Focus more on your tomorrow than helping another man discover his past.
Re: Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise by sukkot: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2017
etebefia:
You must be the commoner, used by your own elites to wage online wars against the biafra restoration, and very soon another 3 million of your people not my people will walk into the trap your elites have planned. Focus more on your tomorrow than helping another man discover his past.
thats the point, there is no biafra to be restored. you are a zombie being led to slaughter. population control

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt / Inspector General Of Police Storms Kafanchan Over Mass Killings In Kaduna.Photos / Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.