Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Samsung Allows Duplicate Apps In One Device With 'my Knox' Application - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Allows Duplicate Apps In One Device With 'my Knox' Application (930 Views)

Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo / Airtel 4G Offers – How To Enjoy Airtel Unlimited Offer On One Device / Multiple Social Accounts On One Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Allows Duplicate Apps In One Device With 'my Knox' Application by watchworldpro: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
This happened yesterday while I was investigating my Samsung phone of close to two years for more features. I use a Samsung Galaxy A8. I needed mobile banking for a separate account on the same device. I downloaded the knox application and added the banks mobile app (Zenith Bank app precisely ). Please note that I already had a Zenith app on my phone. The Knox acts as a private place with enhanced security. The use of fingerprints and password is needed to access the Knox app anytime it is queried. In a nutshell, I have downloads of the same app on the same phone. This is also applicable to all other apps. You can have a duplicate app of every app on your device. Thanks Samsung.

Re: Samsung Allows Duplicate Apps In One Device With 'my Knox' Application by watchworldpro: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Op. Please push to front page to get others informed.
Re: Samsung Allows Duplicate Apps In One Device With 'my Knox' Application by chukxie(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Knox has been incorporated into most high-end Samsung phones since the days of Note 3. Knox has always been my 'Ghost mode' for discreet phoning experience.
Re: Samsung Allows Duplicate Apps In One Device With 'my Knox' Application by watchworldpro: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
chukxie:
Knox has been incorporated into most high-end Samsung phones since the days of Note 3. Knox has always been my 'Ghost mode' for discreet phoning experience.
Nice one
Re: Samsung Allows Duplicate Apps In One Device With 'my Knox' Application by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
It's been replaced with secure folder

1 Like

Re: Samsung Allows Duplicate Apps In One Device With 'my Knox' Application by ibawon(m): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Samsung no surpport KNOX again oo
Re: Samsung Allows Duplicate Apps In One Device With 'my Knox' Application by watchworldpro: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2017
ibawon:
Samsung no surpport KNOX again oo
Not effective yet on my device. Samsung A8

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Wifi Module Repair Tutorial / How To Repair Iphone 6 Not Charging / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To Be Launch On August 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.