Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

"Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye (18487 Views)

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider / President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by stephanie11: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
A Pentecostal Bishop, Rt. Rev. Seun Adeoye has advised agitators of self-independence of ethnic groups in Nigeria to forget it, declaring that God is totally against such move.

Rather, the cleric advised that all concern Nigerians should come together to kick out and completely expel irresponsible and bad leaders who put Nigeria in the mess it is in presently. In a statement issued in Osogbo on Tuesday, June 13, 2017, and titled,“I believe in one Nigeria; I pray for one Nigeria”, the leader of Sufficient Grace and Truth Ministry (SGTM), Okinni, Osun State opined that the amalgamation of Nigeria 103 years ago was actually ordained by God.

He said, “Let us check the map of Africa as designed by the Almighty God and not humans and see again the place of Nigeria as highlighted by men but permitted by God. Our country is the heart of Africa.
“Heart is the centre of a man. Nigeria is expected to think for Africa and lead the continent. We will still do because that is God’s plan for this country.  If Nigeria, the heart of Africa splits, then, the whole continent will be up in flame. Nigeria cannot be divided; this country is bordered by God. I live in a part of this country where some narrow-minded elements were agitating for what they called the Oduduwa Republic."

"I am bold to inform them that this attempt will be a futile exercise. They are only day-dreaming. God will never sanction it.We must work for Nigeria peace and unity. We are where we are because of bad governance and negligent and selfish leaders. I love this green-while-green flag and I have friends across the federation. I am happy to be a Nigerian just like many others."

“Those who want Nigeria divided are evil-minded; they are agents of the devil. If God was not part of the plan to make Nigeria a country in the 1914 amalgamation by Lord Lugard, we wouldn’t have survived for 103 years. I call on all and sundry that we should rather work together to bring an end to bad leadership rather than planning to bring an end to the geographical entity called Nigeria”, Bishop Adeoye stated.

He called on Nigerians to pray for the country and together find solutions to the myriad of problems facing the country.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/13/want-nigeria-divide-agents-devil-bishop-adeoye/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Adaowerri111: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Stay out of this and face your congregation

120 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Mologi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Stay out of this and face your congregation

his "congregation " are Nigerian.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Aufbauh(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
We all know that their professed Shuku Okiki alabama is a god of hate and divisiveness cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu is his human agent

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by adonis89(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
I have seen a mumu bishop o.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
This Bishop should go down to those IDP camp in Osogbo and tell them these sermon.

Parasitic Bishop

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mologi:

his "congregation " are Nigerian.
Osogbo People.

The Northerners are the real and true Nigerians

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Mologi(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Osogbo People.

you mean this Northern sisters of yours?

36 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Mologi(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Osogbo People.

You better carry your Nepal as** back to your land...

8 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Mologi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Osogbo People.

Arindin!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
They are plenty here on nairaland the agents of the Devil (kids).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Mcowubaba: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rubbish
God has nothing to do with Nigeria, as it is..

All this self acclaimed men of God, always talking dust.
Deceiving their Gullible members and followers....

The God I know, has no business with this current Nigeria

The Bishop business man no wan lose him offering income from some group of people grin grin

Everybody dey talk wey eh dey pain am... I no blame am sha

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by NwaAmaikpe: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked

That's very true...the Arewa Youth guys are truly devils

But Nnamdi KANU is our messiah.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Revenue will be affected, ask customs...

4 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by MillionDollars: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
They are devilish, this minute they want biafra the next minute, they are angry at the hausas for chasing them to their goal

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by DatLagboi(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
I honestly agree cause I've looked at this and from my perspective we all would suffer O tongue

Need my services?
Check my signature

Usa Adsense account for sale
Numbers in signature
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by auntysimbiat(f): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na zo
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Phonefanatic: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Imams and Pastors are a core problem of this country. Some fraudsters that call themselves general overseas once said God sent Buhari (maybe to kill us with hunger) I'm beginning to think Religion in Nigeria is a curse no wonder 5 out of 10 richest Pastors in the world are Nigerians because the people are gullible.

All their silly prayers for decades hasn't been able to change anything so I have every right to say the so called prayers don't get past the rooftop...... Idiots. Na prayer develop America and Dubai?

Nonsense!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by SHAKABOOM: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
I blame you..Im no wan lose him ibo flock,sorry I mean customers,so why him nogo talk trash...Una dey see injustice against ibos ever since but una no fit talk truth as men of God, now dem wan breakaway you suddenly find ur voice.. sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Garrirevenge(f): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Papa has spoken.
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by dreamwords: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
If biafra become Officially declared
and approved ,then igbos can leave
north and come back to biafra land,
but right now igbos will continue to be
in the north Untill biafra is restored

Nigeria must break up

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by OtemAtum: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thread is senseless. How soon does de-amalgamation amount to the work of devils? It doesn't add up.

2 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by MadeOfBlacc(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na wah oh ... He should have said let the will of GOd be done... How is fighting for your right a sin?

6 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by brixton: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nobody is an agent of doom, Nigeria will be better if broken into smaller countries. Otherwise, there should be a total constitutional review and set each state up to fend for themselves in reverence to true federalism

7 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Thegoodlord(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mologi:

you mean this Northern sisters of yours?
this your pics got me laughing so much. Nairaland dey help ooo
Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by supereagle(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
I maintain what I said. Biafra died and buried in 1970. Those who witnessed the war would not wish another one again. 3 millions souls perished just like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
What do you expect from this kind of person.
From their tribe, you shall know them

5 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by Evablizin(f): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lols Exactly ride on pastor Afonja pastor at work

3 Likes

Re: "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye by ivolt: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yes, the "devil" is synonymous with division, hatred and confusion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Kingsley Abiekunogho's Church Members Attack Journalists In Court / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.