Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Revealed: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Avoid At ATM Points - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Revealed: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Avoid At ATM Points (606 Views)

Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed / 4 Kinds Of Friends That Are Hindering Your Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Avoid At ATM Points by brightview2017: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Frankly, there are people you must avoid at ATM points. Because, how you interact or engage with the person(s) you meet at the ATM could make or mare your customer experience and even beyond that.

One thing we must not fail to point out is that; the ATM gallery is a no man’s land. It is not a place to socialize and exchange pleasantries carelessly. The ATM though crowded is not a shopping mall. You must be on alert and stay conscious at every second you spend at the ATM.

1. Troublemakers.[/b]These are people who derive joy in creating conflicts where ever they are. You could end up in a fight the moment you join issues with them. I have seen customers who end up in police nets just because they could not restrain themselves from trouble makers. One simple way to avoid them is not to insist on your turn always. This works for me. You could simply step aside and allow them to use the machine. It is not an act of cowardice. It’s a display of maturity and respect for public peace.

2. [b]Queue breakers
. Very similar to the trouble makers are the proud queue breakers. Their approach is to manipulate the system so as to gain undue advantage. If you notice that a stern confrontation would lead to a fracas, you can simply avoid them or rather report to bank officials. This is not often easy to swallow. But we must appreciate the fact that the ATM Gallery is a public place, and you don’t want to be entangled with an irresponsible person.

3. People who request for direct assistance. It is wrong and risky to operate the ATM for someone else under any guise. The best you could do for any person is to direct the person from a reasonable distance. The ATM has cameras strategically positioned. You could be captured on footage as an assailant to a fraudulent transaction unknowingly. You just have to count them as part of the people you must avoid at ATM points. Else, you could get your fingers burnt some day.

Read more: http://www.nigeriacustomer.com/revealed-10-kinds-people-must-avoid-atm-points/

Re: Revealed: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Avoid At ATM Points by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
But you said ten cry
Re: Revealed: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Avoid At ATM Points by toptop: 5:34am On Jun 14, 2017
This is a detailed post. I like the point where you explained about avoiding terrorists. Naija bad oooo.
Re: Revealed: 10 Kinds Of People You Must Avoid At ATM Points by Lero15(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
toptop:
This is a detailed post. I like the point where you explained about avoiding terrorists. Naija bad oooo.

Hello bro. Kindly reply my pm. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Career In HR / Is This The Most Challenging/dangerous Job In Nigeria As Of Today? (photo) / 4 Females / 4 Males Are Required For Brand Awareness In An Event In ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.