Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) (51883 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Sike(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. HILARIOUS
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by chris31(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
Well, money is nt d most important tin in a relationship , d dude shud jst b gud, 2mao wl b gr8f
Are u just saying it for guys to like u i cant believe it from a naija girl u girls are d same

1 Like

Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by wintersnow(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Onyinye15:
Who broke guy epp

Let's be frank love is best enjoyed when there is money
But finding true love is kinda better when broke shocked

You see why I avoid Igbo girls... angry
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by imitateMe(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Onyinye15:
Who broke guy epp

Let's be frank love is best enjoyed when there is money
But finding true love is kinda better when broke shocked
Ain't surprised u are an Igbo girl...you think alike
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Gaxx01(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Tynasparks:
lol thanks, its contact lens ... Comma be going ooo..

Lol at d door already..
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Onyinye15(f): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
imitateMe:

Ain't surprised u are an Igbo girl...you think alike

And you think its all about d tribe? undecided
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Tynasparks(f): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Gaxx01:

Lol at d door already..
lmao....

1 Like

Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Arthurwinner(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Yes it is. Now go and sin no more. tongue
haha I swear Neva to sin so I ain't gonna go broke

1 Like

Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Arthurwinner(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Burgerlomo:

It's also a diseases that can be cured​ with prayers and hard work.
well is cool sha
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Priest69(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
I Sabi the bearded guy.... Na Teddymoore be that grin
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Mrvirgin(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Tapout:
pls is that guy who is wearing his glasses backward a comedian?? Which kind swag be that na grin grin grin
Yea, you guessed right. He's actually a popular comedian in Ibadan by the name 'Doctor Frick'

1 Like

Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by swagifted(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
The first picture be like "this your love is it in American or Zimbabwean dollars"
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
what's does broke means? what makes a man broke? what are the qualification of a broke man? how does a broke man look? can anyone tell a broke man by just how they look? why does the responsibility of being broke lies only on a man? why do women always label men broke? does being broke make a man less of a man ? or stupid? if a man is broke does that make him a bad person? if a man is broke does that make him useless? is his life over because he is broke? what really is wrong with being broke? and who! again who da hell! decides which man is broke?! angry Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Martin0(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
what's does broke means? what makes a man broke? what are the qualification of a broke man? how does a broke man look? can anyone tell a broke man by just how they look? why does the responsibility of being broke lies only on a man? why do women always label men broke? does being broke make a man less of a man ? or stupid? if a man is broke does that make him a bad person? if a man is broke does that make him useless? is his life over because he is broke? what really is wrong with being broke? and who! again who da hell! decides which man is broke?! angry Nonsense!
hahahahah young man.
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah young man.
imagine! ever time broke dude! broke man! female putting men down!
I live in a big house, drives a 3 year old jaguar because i like it, not that i can not afford a brand new BMW, i can afford 3 square meals per day for me and my family pay my own bills am I broke? angry
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Martin0(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
imagine! ever time broke dude! broke man! female putting men down!
I live in a big house, drives a 3 year old jaguar because i like it, not that i can not afford a brand new BMW, i can afford 3 square meals per day for me and my family pay my own bills am I broke? angry
guy in this country the mentality is differ,I strongly believ when you own nobody u a big boy,to own a lambogini and a ferari does extremely qualifies what you are,by your point u a rich dude,living normaly like a human should be!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Martin0:
guy in this country the mentality is differ,I strongly believ when you own nobody u a big boy,to own a lambogini and a ferari does extremely qualifies what you are,by your point u a rich dude,living normaly like a human should be!!!
thank you! as long as one live a comfortable life i think it's fine
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by L0NGFELLOW1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
dayum
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by DJEhimond(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
mrsefan:
life ain't fair oh lord allow my own make e bleach
ftc for the first time on nairaland since 2014
Somebody dash me likes
FTCgasm...
This babe and her cliques be like ...

Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Martin0(m): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
exactly
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Martin0(m): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
am martin in reality is that ya name?
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Martin0(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
My siggy attracted me to you,
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Martin0:
am martin in reality is that ya name?
NO! that's not my real name.
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Martin0(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
NO! that's not my real name.
ok what urs?we can be friends na,u suite inn the type of pple I like to mingle with...
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by imitateMe(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Onyinye15:

And you think its all about d tribe? undecided

Experience teaches so
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Martin0:
ok what urs?we can be friends na,u suite inn the type of pple I like to mingle with...
yea! no problems we can be friends.
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Martin0(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
yea! no problems we can be friends.
thanks
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by johnstar(m): 12:24am On Jun 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Egbon no dey talk like this nah... Better girls still boku for this Naija nah

Open your eyes and be sensitive enough to spot them cheesy

I easily get tired of gals bro, i no lyk make gals dey play hard to get jor
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by emonis88: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
Is your father not a truck pusher? Fool even has d audacity to call someone broke.

Rubbish!
babe u dey vex?
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 16, 2017
johnstar:

Bro, i nor get tym for 9ja gal

Na white woman dey my mind to marry, moni wey i go spend for used nigeria gal for wedding i go use am travel out go meet white woman
true bro. Naija girls are so useless.
It's only our mothers generation set that was worth it
Re: "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 16, 2017
Princeps:
Walahi!!! Any man that carries 9ja woman wahala on his head is a joker. The best set of Nigerian women are in our mother's generation. This current generation is full of jokers. Slay queens with nothing worthwhile to contribute to a man's life.
I keep asking myself.. What do girls contribute in a relationship?
Found out that these bunch of in grates are useless..
You'll be the one to spend
Call
Take her out.
Buy her necessities
And even during kpanshing sef na you dey commot energy.
And worst of all after the relationship might have ended, they won't refund your resources.
I no fit date or marry Naija girl.
TUFIAKWA.
Cc Johnstar
Goingape
Goingape1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.