Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Need A Company That Prints On Canvas - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Company That Prints On Canvas (2578 Views)

Prints On Paper Bags Or Carrier Bags / Camera That Prints!..... / We Make Art/Painting On Canvas.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Company That Prints On Canvas by nairacent(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hello

Please naira land people where can i find a company that can print on canvas in lagso.
Please i need contact details of the company.
Re: I Need A Company That Prints On Canvas by taiocol: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Its hard to find one in Nigeria
Re: I Need A Company That Prints On Canvas by gangbang86: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
nairacent:
Hello

Please naira land people where can i find a company that can print on canvas in lagso.

Hello, mate. I have had a problem with selecting present for my friend. He is the art lover and i want to suprize him. My choice has fallen on canvas art of his favorite tree - sakura. I couldn't find a good store with such kind of pictures. My friend has recommended me www.print-services.com. The good has arrived in one weak and looked very nice. Friend was very happy, when I gifted it to him. So I can recommend it for you.
Re: I Need A Company That Prints On Canvas by expert1(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2019
nairacent:
Hello

You can get in touch with @printableng on Instagram or Twitter. You can reach us via http:///2348181232498 on WhatsApp.

You will get your print on canvass same day you order.

Enjoy your day.
Re: I Need A Company That Prints On Canvas by scamalerter: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2020
They're available bro. visit www.stockframes.com.ng
Re: I Need A Company That Prints On Canvas by TriciaRay: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Unfortunately, I also didn't find where to make prints on canvas so, I tried to find ready-made works for decoration of out wall in the living room. Indeed, the prices for it were too expensive and I refused this idea. In the end, I find Giant Schnauzer word art where I chose a cool selection of images and met my limited budget. They have a big variety of stylish prints of perfect quality and offer delivery for all worldwide. The most pleasant thing is that the prints are very universal and can be fitted well into any zones.
Re: I Need A Company That Prints On Canvas by scamalerter: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
The best place you can buy Picture Frames OR Frame your Pictures in NIGERIA - both as a Photographer, Artist or a Reseller is at StockFrames.

They have many Picture Frames and Canvas Prints designs for homes, offices, schools and deliver to all States in Nigeria.

This is their website www.stockframes.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

No Much Talk. You Like My Photoshop Work, Contact Me / What Say You About This Picture? / Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.