Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances (19453 Views)

Super Falcons Protests Non-payment Of All Allowances At Nass Gate (photos) / Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) / Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Aha! So you are Friedplantain?? You keep chainging usernames the way a woman changes pads. cheesy

Naaah I did not. I only made use of that account back then solely for the miss nairaland contest. This is my main account.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by oyinlola007(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Are you tired of NEPA taking light? Well, these guys have a plan to end the suffering. But first, they need your retweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/PAwojobi/status/879435157287165953
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by do4luv14(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2017
seguno2:
Was there no budget for the payment already?
Has Dalung stolen the money and is being protected as usual by Buhari?

that man had be a disgrace to our sport, he should be removed asap,

well done me.ACT.V.P,

more grace sir

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by DanseMacabre(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:
Right about...?

About the person behind that moniker being an old hand.

Good morning.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Cash To Offset Super Eagles’ Allowances by Ishilove: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:

About the person behind that moniker being an old hand.

Good morning.
Indeed you were.

Good morning dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketball Winning Kings. / John Ogu Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) / #glocafawards2016: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.