Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers (63409 Views)

Desperately In Need Of Pos,here Is It / Desperately In Need Of Pos,contact Me..07081732954 / Distributors Of POS Thermal Paper In Nigeria Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by nddydamzi(f): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
what message is this sending please??
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Ogashub(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by justmenoni: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pool of snakes

Paradise of snakes
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by HolyCraig: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Rtopzy(f): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Point of sale na
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by 3RNEST(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pot of Shitt!! cheesy
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Rexnegro(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
pu**y of sex
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ordinary point of sales they don't know
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
That is because it is not as wide spread as ATM...
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by jaytime(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol. Funny; especially that Nollyhood actor's clip.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by akoredebadru(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
lol it z point of sales
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by AfonjaBoston: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
If this question was forwarded to buhari before election I bet my life he wouldn't have answered. Maybe that could have shown us how clueless of a president he was go'n become.

Quote me if your father is a bastard. undecided

Okechukwu, I am your father it is unfortunate how you have taken after the genes of your dirty harlot mother and that useless Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by harriet412(f): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol.. actually thought it was payment on sale .. Now I know better - point of sale
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by ItsTutsi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ur father that knows the meaning,what did he accomplish?
Papiikush:
If this question was forwarded to buhari before election I bet my life he wouldn't have answered. Maybe that could have shown us how clueless of a president he was go'n become.

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by VickyRotex(f): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
That lady on natural hair, I love the way she approached the question. She no rush am, and na she later get am.

At times, you never know what you know until you relax!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by lilytender: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

About two years after you fools lost the election and also lost errection, you are still very bitter. What your B.P., you may just slump and die anytime while Buhari is still fuccking British chicks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Kelly2713(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
i will comment after my prayers

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Jetland(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Post another something. Scam.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by selfmadeboss: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
penis of shagari or prick of sulieman
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

I bet it,you dont know the meaning before now
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by koko1abiola(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

POS-PRESIDENT ON STRIKE
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Greatzeus(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Vivos:
screenshot it pls, how do I know the video is worth my mb.
To screenshot video response to a question? Haba
How will you hear their voice?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by kceewhyte(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Point of pussy
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by samisj4real(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
veekid:
Buhari sef
These guy self U 8 BUHARI pass me ooooh
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by piagetskinner(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
even me I couldn't remember the meaning until I heard "point of"
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by toseen7: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
comradespade:
Na by force to watch? I say I no get data to waste angry
lol, your signature na wa
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by tolajay: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Things like this reflect the 'intellectual capacity' of a large percentage of Nigerian youths.

Na so dem ask one say wetin be PSP, he say People Shit Packer.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
toseen7:
lol, your signature na wa

Lol.

No be true? grin
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by nero2face: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
IjogzK:
Not sure if my father is a bastard. But I am quite sure that you are a goat.
...Lol, dude said he's not SURE if his dad is a bastard, why don't u go and find out from ur father first if he's one...then u can come back and quote
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by nero2face: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
lilytender:

About two years after you fools lost the election and also lost errection, you are still very bitter. What your B.P., you may just slump and die anytime while Buhari is still fuccking British chicks.
lmao, if Buhari try climb any oyibo woman eh, na straight to mortuary be that...who dash him strength to do...
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by ybalogs(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
IjogzK:
Not sure if my father is a bastard. But I am quite sure that you are a goat.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by chimauk(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:
grin grin grin grin
The girl said Point of service cry cry cry cry
its also point of service

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Intercept Plastic Rice In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.