Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees (3366 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
You are a worthless piece of _shit. Look at this one that can't feed himself!
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by shinarlaura(f): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mavor:
I am wife hunting. cool

Good luck in ur search grin
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by NgoziOkoli(f): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nma27:
Calm down Miss p

What's wrong with this one? A beg carry your self commot here!
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by cold(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
winkmart:

lol...I think the Charity part of me came out when I realized she is an orphan, but she acts like she has got all she needs in the world.
maybe she's got the spirit of pride. This surely wards off helpers in someone s life
Pride, plain and simple. Now return the favor and completely ignore her. She's mistaken your meekness for weakness. I detest it when people try to take advantage of someone's good nature. Oh well, you're a grown man. The decision is entirely yours to make.
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Your village ppl are attacking you through her

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
You are a worthless piece of _shit. Look at this one that can't feed himself!
I shake my head in pity when ever I see ur comment on a thread. seriousli yhu have a mental problem
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Mavor: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Good luck in ur search grin
I thought my search ended with you cool undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Miltonbit(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2017
winkmart:
To cut long story short.

Met her this February and she is what I could describe as the opposite of a romantic girl. Whenever she is around, there is nothing like cuddling onto each other, like in a playful manner. All she prefers to do is sit and watch TV.
She also happens to be so rude and lazy. I cooked the other day and asked her to go dish for herself in the kitchen, she was like if I couldn't do that, I should just leave it. This is someone that was fasting and needed to break by 7. I eventually dished it for her.
She recently told me she needed to pay her school fee. and I wondered if it was worth it helping her with the fee. She has not really done anything to deserve the assistance. This is same girl that shouts and talks anyhow to me. And to make matters worse, she's an orphan and goes many days without good meals at school.
I only try to be of assistance as she could pass as a sister and since she is my gf, I feel I have some obligations towards her. I can't be eating fine in my home and she tells me she has only eaten garri the whole day. I can't do that.
I try my best to support her, but she is just too rude and complains a lot about me not doing enough.
I changed my mind about the school fee and told her I needed to sort some things at my office. At least she has guardians. She immediately blocked me on Whatsapp and funny enough, this girl called the next-day asking me about the cash, without even unblocking me. I didn't ask her to do so cuz I don tire self, lot's of babes for same FUNAAB.
I think she ain't doing fine upstairs, maybe she thinks my money grows like grass.

lalasticlala

OP. sorry o. my advice for u is to cut her off. simple
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by damilton(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2017
I think she ain't doing fine upstairs, maybe she thinks my money grows like grass.

I tink u hit the nail that she isnt doin fine upstairs. u r correct
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by winkmart: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Miltonbit:

OP. sorry o. my advice for u is to cut her off. simple

thanks guys...i already did that. It wasn't like the love was so strong in my mind because she started showing off her true colour right from the beginning of the relationship. So literally she never gave me any reason to be passionate about her.

I just did all I did cuz of my nature of hating others suffer around me, but she just over-did it all.

Life goes on. I just hope she changes on time. As she is 25 and if she continues this way, it might be difficult landing a serious relationship. This would be her 2nd relationship this year...lolzzz
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by drnoel: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Guy, u be mugu? No offence............ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seconded with a million likes
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by robosky02(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
She sees dating you as a favour, no love or affection towards u. Break up with her.

is that so grin
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Curvinus(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Welcome to the maga's club. Every pleasure is available inside.
Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
bro u just a maga not a boyfriend

Re: My Girlfriend Blocked Me On Whatsapp And Still Asked Me For School Fees by schumastic(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok if you have any money you are not using use it and pay for her fees thanks

if you were his sister would you give him this advice? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister In Law Is Showing Me Signal What Should I Do? Accept Or Reject. / Menstruating Girls Banned From Crossing Ghana River / Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.