Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today (2940 Views)

83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! / My Colleague Was Sacked – My Pains, My Views / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Am an Industrial Trainee student who was currently doing his training (until this noon) at a Firm.

Got d sack letter for reasons unknown.
I know a lot of Nigerians are going through hardship right now so i wont bore u with mine.

Just need someone to plz help me out with a job (either in ibadan or lagos) as this will enable me to cater for my younger ones who are under my care.

Am a computer scientist with some level of experience in the I.T world,,having also worked in a server room. I know some1 is out dere who is looking for whom he/she can help,,plx just help a brother out.

U can reach me on 08149809464

Thanks a million to you all for your time in reading this.
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
the Lord is ur strength
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by Livebygrace: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
They don finish u with the first paragragh now. Wetin u do them? God will grant u a better job.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
grayht:
the Lord is ur strength

Thanks brother,,but in any way that u can help me out,,either through job links or anytin,,,i wouldn't mind.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by rollUP(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Take heart. Better days ahead.
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Livebygrace:
They don finish u with the first paragragh now. Wetin u do them? God will grant u a better job.

lol,,i no know bro

Even the other staffs and the HR/Admin were suprised wen d MD issued d letter out.

I believe God is in control. But in anyway u can help me out,,either through job links,,i wouldn't mind.

Thanks a million
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
rollUP:
Take heart. Better days ahead.

Amen bro,,i claim it.

And in any way u can help out,,either u got a friend or som1 who needs someone for a job,,plz help put a mouth for me.

Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by TGM2015: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
ItzWonderz:
Am an Industrial Trainee student who was currently doing his training (until this noon) at a Firm.

I know a lot of Nigerians are going through hardship right now so i wont bore u with mine.

Just need someone to plz help me out with a job (either in ibadan or lagos) as this will enable me to cater for my younger ones who are under my care.

Am a computer scientist with some level of experience in the I.T world,,having also worked in a server room. I know some1 is out dere who is looking for whom he/she can help,,plx just help a brother out.

U can reach me on 08149809464 or oduntanwonderful@gmail.com

Below is the sack letter given to me today.
Thank you all for your time.
The reason is clearly state my dear. Your mind has not been on the job is as simple as that.
And if I should say something, for you not to notice the reason why the company withdrawn your service is a clear evidence that you are not putting your mind to matters at hand. Moreover a check on your profile posts confirms this as you replies to people on Nairaland during official business hours. You spend a lot of time on social medias/forums and this has affected you.
On your request, a reasonable business minded person can not get you a job with this, if not for anything, posting an unedited official (confidential) letter online.
The company has done you and themselves a good favor.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by kowema(f): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
And u had to publish all the info available plus company details n urs.
Discreet test failed!, Emotional maturity failed too. Maybe d reason for ur lay off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by 0b100100111: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
TGM2015:

The reason is clearly state my dear. Your mind has not been on the job. As simple as that.
And if I say say something, for you not to notice the reason why the company withdrawn your service is a clear evidence. Moreover a check on your post confirms this. You spend a lot of time on social medias/forums and this has affected you.
On your request, a reasonable business minded person can not get you a job with this, if not for anything, posting an unedited official (confidential) letter online.

You said it all!
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
TGM2015:

The reason is clearly state my dear. Your mind has not been on the job. As simple as that.
And if I say say something, for you not to notice the reason why the company withdrawn your service is a clear evidence. Moreover a check on your post confirms this. You spend a lot of time on social medias/forums and this has affected you.

If only u knew d zeal and strength i carry out my work diligently

Besides,,i only go on social media after d day's work wen am at ohm.

And thanks for correcting me on "editing the letter"

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin Dis company wicked the first paragraph got me rolling on the floor
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by bigtt76(f): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
So this boy I sacked today came here to post the letter abi? Issssokay..... Just when I was thinking I should call him back undecided angry
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
kowema:
And u had to publish all the info available plus company details n urs.
Discreet test failed!, Emotional maturity failed too. Maybe d reason for ur lay off.

Its called frustration dear,,frustration. I pray u dont encounter it.

And thanks for correcting me on d "discreet".

And plz,,just help a brother out not judge,,plz
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by bigtt76(f): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Don't mind me joooooorr. He was busy hustling for FTC on Nairaland and LIB when I caught him today grin

Boujurz:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Dis company wicked the first paragraph got me rolling on the floor
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Boujurz:

Lolz

Help out a brother plz. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
ItzWonderz:

U can reach me on 08149809464 or oduntanwonderful@gmail.com

Below is the sack letter given to me today.
Thank you all for your time.

May be it has something to do with pressing ur android during working hours, some people really hate that, it like pisses them off.
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
bigtt76:
So this boy I sacked today came here to post the letter abi? Issssokay..... Just when I was thinking I should call him back undecided angry

Dis is not funny miss,,,am serious bout it
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jiang:

May be it has something to do with pressing ur android during working hours, some people really hate that, it like pisses them off.

At least, ,i should ave gotten a Memo or a warning first. This was just a strait sack letter. Its bad bro,,,7:30am - 5-30pm no b beans bro
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by bigtt76(f): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why you go publish my letter to you?

ItzWonderz:

Dis is not funny miss,,,am serious bout it

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
ItzWonderz:

At least, ,i should ave gotten a Memo or a warning first. This was just a strait sack letter. Its bad bro,,,7:30am - 5-30pm no b beans bro

Sorry, some times that just life. The only time i touch my phone in public is when answering a call, i have received several slaps from my old man, so i never make that mistake of chatting in public, work or functions. no matter how useless the gathering may be, it just feels wrong or maybe i just feel like i will get a hot slap if i do.

Anyways this is just a temporary set back, something better is on its way to you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
bigtt76:
Why you go publish my letter to you?

Plz n plz,,i use God beg u miss,,
Lemme just reason how my life won b abeg
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jiang:

Sorry, some times that just life. The only time i touch my phone in public is when answering a call, i have received several slaps from my old man, so i never make that mistake of chatting in public, work or functions. no matter how useless the gathering may be, it just feels wrong or maybe i just feel like i will get a hot slap if i do

I understand dats how life is bro.
Thanks for the enlightenment.

and perharps if u cud help with any job links,,i would really appreciate a million times.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by Udochee(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
ItzWonderz:
bro take the snapshot down. am sure you weren't sensitive enough to know that a sack was looming. you might have been diligent in your duties ( right or wrong) but as an intern you ought to know that everyone is watching you (secretly or openly). i hope you get somewhere better & never ever speak ill of your former company. lessons learnt
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by bigtt76(f): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Remove the letter as it still bears the company name in the signature part. There's no gain posting it here. No one would want to assist for fear of lack of confidentiality. undecided

ItzWonderz:

Plz n plz,,i use God beg u miss,,

Lemme just reason how my life won b abeg
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
bigtt76:
Remove the letter as it still bears the company name in the signature part. There's no gain posting it here. No one would want to assist for fear of lack of confidentiality. undecided

U know we Nigerians na,,,"pics or adonbilivt"

Thanks a lot tho,,,,lesson learnt.
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by bigtt76(f): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Working in a server room requires utmost attention. You're claiming you should have gotten a warning memo... Na you write the staff handbook?

ItzWonderz:

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Udochee:

bro take the snapshot down. am sure you weren't sensitive enough to know that a sack was looming. you might have been diligent in your duties ( right or wrong) but as an intern you ought to know that everyone is watching you (secretly or openly). i hope you get somewhere better & never ever speak ill of your former company. lessons learnt

I never for once spoke ill of them cos they treated me fair and square at all times 100%

But u know we nigerians,, we always want evidence first.

Thanks a lot tho sir,,,,,lesson learnt.
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
bigtt76:
Working in a server room requires utmost attention. You're claiming you should have gotten a warning memo... Na you write the staff handbook?

I get ur point miss,,,lesson learnt,,experience gained.

Thanks a million
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by bigtt76(f): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
I'm happy you learnt a lesson. Be positive, and pray no one has copied the image to another social media platform. HR officials now look through social media to learn more about their prospective staff. Post your CV here instead. Remove this last experience from the CV though.

ItzWonderz:

I get ur point miss,,,lesson learnt,,experience gained.

Thanks a million
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by ItzWonderz(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
bigtt76:
I'm happy you learnt a lesson. Be positive, and pray no one has copied the image to another social media platform. HR officials now look through social media to learn more about their prospective staff. Post your CV here instead. Remove this last experience from the CV though.

God blessings on u everytime miss
Thanks for the enlightenment. Will b sure to update d CV soon.

And perhaps,,if u ave any job links wich can b of help to me,,i wouldn't mind. Once bitten,twice shy.

Jah bless miss
Re: A Nairalander Unjustly Sacked Today by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
They sacked you because you couldn't hide your hate for the Igbos.
Next time learn to separate bigotry from coporate EXISTENCE...,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those Interested In Computer Jobs / Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! / Suspected Scam Job Letter Offer From Spring Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.