Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo (33711 Views)

NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris (2) (3) (4)

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by dokiOloye(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Arda1000:
Akuko! Arrest those stupid nothern ryoots like you did to kanu then we will know you are serious
Ango Abdullahi was listed as being part of d meeting,why did he not arrest him there and then?
Ordinary commissioner.

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Adminisher: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
It is actually against the law to seek to break up Nigeria

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by taylor88(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
sekxy:
dwarf singing his master's national anthem

nwanyi owerri

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Brugo(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adiola:
are you Yoruba or Igbo to start cos I don't and can never help a Yoruba

Lol. He must meet conditions before you help him?

You are not even n the position to help a street beggar. Have you even helped yourself? Swerve jare. cheesy

Such conceit.

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by obataokenwa(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
If Osinbanjo like he should tour the whole SE&SS in a day, Tinubu has closed political chances for the whole SW.

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by bantudra: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
war!!!!!...

ipob still dont get it...their is no way to divide nigeria without a war!!!!...

sorry....

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by nwadiuko1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
i thought this dwarf was a prof. of law? how can he make such a lousy utterance?

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Anticqz: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
sekxy:
dwarf singing his master's national anthem
if him be dwarf, wetin u kon be? ASHAWO,na so Una go carry Una olodo brain they add useless "fisi" for serious matter.

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Loop1: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Samusu:
Abeg see the list of the kidnappers:
Chikudi Onuamadike
Nwosu Chukwuka
Suoyo Paul,
Felix Chinemerem,
Ikenna Emeka,
Uchechukwu Amadi
Ogechi Amadi
Useless people.
No federal character in their recruitment of kidnappers, they recruited only Igbos...lol
Just marginalising Yoruba and aboki kidnappers

Senate must invite Evans unfailingly

Loooool .You guys keep making nairaland difficult to visit for the developers .

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by bantudra: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
nwadiuko1:
i thought this dwarf was a prof. of law? how can he make such a lousy utterance?

if you understand the nigerian constitution,then you will know....

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by NwaAmaikpe: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

uncle do you live on Nairaland. You are making Nairaland rich. I see your comments on every post.

Check my location on my profile

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Arda1000(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
dokiOloye:
Ango Abdullahi was listed as being part of d meeting,why did he not arrest him there and then?
Ordinary commissioner.
true and calls have to arrest him still no answers as usually but if na igbo man now,......we for Don see am for kuje

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by nwadiuko1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
bantudra:

if you understand the nigerian constitution,then you will know....
if you understand that there are certain international laws that supersede the Nigerian constitution, then you will know

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by JohnieWalker(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adiola:
someone who couldn't defend his thesis ....that's the type of prof Yoruba's produce
Your father that defended his own thesis, who is he? Efulefu....

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
nwadiuko1:
if you understand that there are certain international laws that supersede the Nigerian constitution, then you will know

No law supersedes or can be above the law of a sovereign nation

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by JohnieWalker(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

uncle do you live on Nairaland. You are making Nairaland rich. I see your comments on every post.
Why are you on every post?
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by nwadiuko1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:

you are uninformed bro

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by bantudra: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
nwadiuko1:

supersede...hahahaha....you are funny.... grin grin grin....
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by obataokenwa(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adiola:
someone who couldn't defend his thesis ....that's the type of prof Yoruba's produce
What baffles me is how they're so good in speeches but no single step of serious meeting to address anything. Imagine the budget just passed... the north that got sand, rocks etc got more money than SE&SS that got swampy lands which costs much money to construct roads and buildings.

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by nwadiuko1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
bantudra:

sure, thats how it should sound to you bro
Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by obataokenwa(m): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
bantudra:

faultfinder. is that all you got to contribute in your country?

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by wristbangle: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Online agitators won't be spared anymore

Lmao

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by bantudra: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:

its funny somehow..that some igbos believe that,is very strange...the western world are already pissing them selfs because of islam...

and nigeria is to 50% islam!!!!..

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by obataokenwa(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:

That's where your level of knowledge about international law/UN charter ends. look around you for those that continued from where yours stoped to educate you. Thank me later

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by wristbangle: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil
Why not arrest the northerners that vowed to kill our IBO brothers

I don talk am before say IPOBians get difficulty to understand simple message.

AP said anybody whey e threaten people 4 their region make e leave, those whey e dey agitate, those who e get cause violence go face wrath of law.

Let me translate to simple English, arewa and ipob youths will face wrath of law if either party cause unrest in the country. Abi u want make osibanjo punish arewas alone make e spare Igbos whey dey run mouth anyhow

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Herolly(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
This is where the problem starts..... People are waiting for your silly mistake prof

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Adiola(f): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Your father that defended his own thesis, who is he? Efulefu....
are you the forgotten of that midget/ nincompoop ? the idiot is a low life tell him to go cover his tracks when he was undergoing MSC BTW osibade is a fool

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by nkemjacob2(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yemi Osinbanjo prove ur word arrest d leader or president of Ariwa youth and also the house of Representative representing kano state. FG knows those pple Dat made such statement.

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by RALPHOW(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
This guy is the one with wisdom
Those guys making noise does not have one naira to loose to the North.
Thank you for saving IBO.

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by burkingx(f): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil
Why not arrest the northerners that vowed to kill our IBO brothers

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by bantudra: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
obataokenwa:
faultfinder. is that all you got to contribute in your country?

sooooo....all nigerians should just keep quiet and watch una destroy nigeria....?

i would love to talk to my urhobo people and lay a curse on una.....but am not allowed...

Re: Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo by Bullhari007(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
this fake pastor is a clown.... what of Fulani killers ?

Emmanuel Obinna Onuoha: Boko Haram Kills Newly Married Soldier In Borno (Photos) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / Agbaje Leads Ambode In Amuwo Odofin