Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos (31888 Views)

Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) / Thieves Roasting A Stolen Goat Caught And Disgraced, Made To Carry It On Head / Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Abeyjide: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
23k battery. God punish the thief
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Sijo01(f): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
He was not humiliated enough. He still have his clothes on.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by dessz(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
spartan117:

Spartan117 reporting for duty
NYC one spartan,are u among the 300 Spartans grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Emassive(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Battery is now sold for between 23- 26k.! Good one
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by sarrki(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
cyberdurable:
as handsome as he is cheesy
seems BMC
have been paid, this one Am seeing sarrki upandan in every thread...

Sarrki come pay ur tithe nau

grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by spartan117(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
dessz:
NYC one spartan,are u among the 300 Spartans grin
yes we are the best of the best wink
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Mopelawlar(f): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
dessz:
we the Eagle's Eye division is very disappointed on this nameless report.

modified:
this resembles the punishment my teacher used to give me(though he used the dustbin for me to carry) whenever he caught me toasting those small girls grin

Eagle's Eye koo Opolo Eye nii, abeg mak una park well for una division jaree
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by cyberdurable(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:

grin

stingy cat
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Teeboi56: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
engrkaz:
28-35k
It depend on types
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by kadupee(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
BUHARI! See what you turn Nigeria to
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by seenter84: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Audu baale

waya
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Car battery theft is on the increase even in SE states. Have Nigerians found a better use for it other than powering car electrical systems?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
nah them ... the yellowbar demons
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Adeoluwa7070(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
This is not humiliation
He's advertising what he stole
I pray you'll advertise such
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by JazzMode: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A able-bodied man was fully disgraced after he stole a car battery. The owner of the car, Femi woke up this morning and decided to kick start his car before he discovered the battery had been stolen. After much investigation, the thief was revealed and apprehended - as residents publicly humiliated him with the stolen property. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-publicly-humiliated-caught-stealing-car-battery-photos.html

Let him go and rejoice, this must be his lucky day. It's more like a pat on the back which he may not be lucky next time.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
SweetJoystick:
How much for car battery?

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
interestingly the bonnet can be opened by tugging the bonnet lock cable. I learned something new today.

Accessing it from the fender was a terrible blunder, and I am sure most toyotas are designed same way.

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by BentSpoon(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
NCAN eastern chairman :

From the cloth he looks more WESTERN than NORTHERN

Lemme be going.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by nursennenny(f): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
This is not humiliation

He's advertising what he stole
lol,savagery
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by leej(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
My battery was stolen just yesterday, I got a new one today for 26k. Please who has idea with the area this guy was caught maybe he is also the guy that stole mine. I guess stealing​of batteries is the game for them now.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by leej(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
My battery was stolen just yesterday, I got a new one today for 26k. Please who has idea with the area this guy was caught maybe he is also the guy that stole mine. I guess stealing​ of batteries is the game for them now.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by walosky(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Afonjas and petty stealing
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by bobogii2008: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
The weyray put hand for pocket sef. Lol
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by kumulus(m): 12:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Argh!, Agbalagba!!!

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by toprealman: 3:48am On Jun 14, 2017
dessz:
we the Eagle's Eye division is very disappointed on this nameless report.

modified:
this resembles the punishment my teacher used to give me(though he used the dustbin for me to carry) whenever he caught me toasting those small girls grin
We....ARE, not is! Rather than improve your English language skills, you waste your precious time chasing shadows. Congratulations man.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:26am On Jun 14, 2017
The manner by which car batteries are been stoled nowadays is alarming. You have to remove your battery at night and put in back it the morning. Very stressful.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by shams040(m): 5:56am On Jun 14, 2017
d guy na expert oooo, see as e open d car.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Hunger led this man to this act. Why not try to do something better with your life
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Lordvally: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Humiliation when he is still wearing his clothes Is that one humiliation?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by Jabioro: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2017
O'boy see the way guy open the bonnet! Cha!
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos by dessz(m): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2017
toprealman:
We....ARE, not is! Rather than improve your English language skills, you waste your precious time chasing shadows. Congratulations man.
bro u are d real Eagle's Eye, u spotted the mistake quickly,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) / EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS) / Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.