Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Made In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Made In Nigeria (534 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria by Babtunz: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
A Nigerian father and His son Were in a Plane,Heading to America...while on Board they had a Technical Problem Nd The Pilot Said::::
Pilot:We are Losing Latitude and We need to Throwout some Luggages...
"They did so but they kept Coming Down"..Then the Pilot Said:we all need to Throwout all our Belongings,So we can regain Latitude.....They did that Also,But all to no Avail,They kept Falling...Then the Pilot later came and said""Despite all We have done,we can't still Sort things Out,So I think we need to Throwout Some People....So to Justify This,We will do it Alphabetically....Then HE BEGINS
A":Any AfricansNobody Answers
B":Any BlackieNo Response
C"Any Coloured??Nobody moves
D":Any Darkie??No One signify
Then the Nigerian boy goes to his Father and Asked"Daddy,What are We?".......
Then the man Answered,My Son,Tonight We are Z":ZOMBIES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria by Thisboysef(m): 1:48am On Jun 14, 2017
I laugh in spanish

(1) (Reply)

July 1: The World Celebrates International Joke Day / Dont Tel Me Cee C Will Be The Bbn Winner, See Video / Nikelloblog Jokes 8 Ways To Know If You Have Mouth Odour (funny List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.