Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? (615 Views)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Is This Possible? Guys Only (18+) / Men: Is This Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? by horlarwereleh(m): 5:17am On Jun 14, 2017
This is it!!!!!
Me and this girl have been dating since way back, thought we are in love with one another, but recently, she told me she need a break, i mean, she said we should end whatever is between us but she didnt end there, she proposed that i should be her bestfriend and confidant!!!!
But this is where my question comes in, Is it possible for two ex-lovers to be best of friends??
Re: My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? by gede7744(f): 5:24am On Jun 14, 2017
obviously she has gotten another man, move on with your life and forget about her

unfortunately we have a lot of Lady - wrapper on this forum before we know it now you will start begging her and still come here to ask us what you should do
Re: My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 14, 2017
Let me tell you how it is as a guy.

When I tell a girl I'm dating that it'll be cool if we cut romantic ties and end up as friends, it's because I still need her to achieve an "end" even though I don't wanna date her again.

That end could be connection, money, or oftentimes sex. Your girl pities you, shikena, and doesn't wanna let you go cos you're still good for something.

My advice:

Accept what your ex-girl is proposing but find another smallie to keep you "warm". Your girl has to know that going forward, it's strictly consensual business between two of you.
Re: My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? by IamSINZ(m): 5:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Accept it but be sure to find yourself another girl. It's important that she knows that you've moved on too.
Re: My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? by Homeboiy: 6:08am On Jun 14, 2017
From experience of wat my useless Gf is doing

weneva she tells me , let have a break but she still want me as a friend, its obvious she's seeing another person at d tym

she will still come back to you,wen she might have finished learning d new persons character

don't worry be friends wit her

OKafor's law will take place onwday
Re: My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? by smardray(m): 6:12am On Jun 14, 2017
It's amazing how these girls will evict u frm loverzone back to friendzone...ahhh back to square 1
Re: My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2017
O boy forget am, she don get another guy. You sef suppose know say a woman doesn't belong to one man...that's why them they quick recover from heartbreak.

She wan use you do shock absorber so when d other guy fumble, she'll have you to fall back on. and if its you who did that, she'll say men are never faithful.
They're deceptive creatures always claiming to be victims.

Lol. She don plan everything before she come tell you. Unlike before weh na ur advice she dey wan hear. You sef suppose know say na sign of being convinced by another guy.

Find your own girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? by Larryfest(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2017
It's obvious she has found someone else so you too should Asap but getting back to friend zone with her is so wrong guy,just forget her completely like she never existed cos that's what can only assure you peace and rest of mind and not to be any best friends with her for any reason aatal she only asked for that cos she knew you would be pained by the break up so don't give her that satisfaction atal.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? by Bossontop(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2017
Always remember.....

Re: My Fellow Romancelanders!!!, Is This Possible??? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2017
horlarwereleh:
This is it!!!!!
Me and this girl have been dating since way back, thought we are in love with one another, but recently, she told me she need a break, i mean, she said we should end whatever is between us but she didnt end there, she proposed that i should be her bestfriend and confidant!!!!
But this is where my question comes in, Is it possible for two ex-lovers to be best of friends??
relegation... Your services as a lover is no longer needed. Pele

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Promiscuous And Polygamous By Nature? / Why Take The Condom Off Without Her Consent??? / Abeg My Bae Talk Say I Too Dey Kill Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.