Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" (51520 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / I Stabbed My Husband In Self Defense - Policewoman (Photos) / "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by winkmart: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2017
More details have emerged as billionaire kidnapper, Evans has begged for forgiveness,promising to be a good Christian if he is freed. The father of five who is known for not negotiating his ransom also said he had already relocated his wife and children from Ghana to Canada.

He also said though his mother was aware of his life of crime,she was never in support.

He said

My mum has never been to my house. She knows I'm into crime but never supports me.
It all started in the year 2000 when I fled my home town in Opi, Nsukka Local Government of Enugu State to Lagos after stabbing my fiancee when she decided not to marry me

‘I started in Anambra state during the tenure of Peter Obi as the governor of the state when a hunch man introduced me to kidnapping’,

We were later forced to leave Anambra state and moved to Edo later Lagos. I had boys
‘I had boys from Warri, Delta state who worked for me. The first job I got in Lagos was at Johnbulls Ikoyi as a driver to the CEO. One day we were going to his office and my boss said that he wanted to visit a friend. The moment he stepped into his friend’s house, I took the sum of N350,000 he had in the car and ran away to Ghana’ he continued.

I later returned to Nigeria after few months and avoided Ikoyi where my ex-boss office is situated. I then got a new job as a driver in the fashion I did before. I also stole N600,000 and eloped to Ghana again.

I returned to Lagos in 200 and used my old method to secure another job as a driver at the home of the first family I kidnapped their daughter. When I realised that they are very rich and loved their daughter deeply. I took the girl to Ghana from where I demanded a ransom of only N20m but the girl’s father paid N22m instead. I then freed the girl in Ghana/

Once I got this money, I ventured into an extravagant lifestyle and bought a house in Ghana. Then, I bought over five exotic cars and a truck. I began to show prominently in social functions where people hailed the way I was spending money.

I spent over N2m on orphanages and local primary schools in Ghana. The Deputy Nigeria Ambassador to Ghana and other prominent Nigerians were also in attendance at the handing over ceremony of my donations.

Early this year, I was arrested along with my wife, in Lagos. We were brought to the court but we later regained our freedom due to the power of my money and connections.
I have to admit, I have done wrong and I have caused pains to several families but I want to live and pay for my evil crimes.

I heard several stories about SARS and their operations but I never thought that I would one day be brought here for reckoning.

“I am just asking for another chance, I am sorry for my action, I will become a Christian, if only I have another chance. I cannot remember the number of people I have kidnapped so far. I took part in high profile kidnappings in Edo State where I got N10million as my share.”

[img]https://4.bp..com/-5OmK6Pi02bc/WUDOH9OsX6I/AAAAAAADrZI/2Z1TzLhrZ_8b-vpPJXZaXauhgupZkyzUwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/my-mum-knows-im-into-crime-billionaire.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by ninovandross(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Death by sharks should be administered to this man

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by NOC1(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2017
This guy is a born criminal.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by adadike281(f): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2017
kill him immediately! see his mouth like Christianity! he must have laughed at evangelists trying to win him over to Christ so many times, now its too late to become a christian!

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by toxxnoni(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmm

Promo kiss tongue cool

Check out our signature in green colour down
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by bamdly(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2017
they should make sure he die slowly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by ednut1(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2017
Fake story. Na una interview am inside cell abi

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by MossLuv: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2017
adadike281:
kill him immediately! see his mouth like Christianity! he must have laughed at evangelists trying to win him over to Christ so many times, now its too late to become a christian!

Woman supposed to be emotional when it comes to killing. Even though he is s
a criminal.

pple like u commits abortion without looking back.

BTW, see the way u mocked Christianity. something telling me you are not normal.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by aribisala0(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

a criminal.

BTW, see the way u mocked Christianity. something telling me you are not normal.
Leave the sentimental claptrap.
When they get pregnant to commit abortion is it Holy Spirit that makes them pregnant?
Do you think you are normal?
You are very stupid

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by adadike281(f): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

a criminal.

go to hell! who Is mocking christianity? u think is everybody that commits abortion? u better re read my post and stop yarning rubbish! yes, if that guy killed any of my siblings, I wouldn't mind cutting him up myself. kidnapper wanna be!

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by MossLuv: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2017
adadike281:
go to hell! who Is mocking christianity? u think is everybody that commits abortion? u better re read my post and stop yarning rubbish! yes, if that guy killed any of my siblings, I wouldn't mind cutting him up myself. kidnapper wanna be!

u didn't mock Christianity?
What do you mean by "see your mouth like Christianity"?

2 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by MossLuv: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2017
aribisala0:

Leave the sentimental claptrap.
When they get pregnant to commit abortion is it Holy Spirit that makes them pregnant?
Do you think you are normal?
You are very stupid

I don't thread words with low poke like you.

leave that thing you use to take, it doesn't go well with your brain (sanity is NEEDED)

8 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Jakumo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
I would gladly pay good money for the privilege of using a large caliber rifle to light up this devilish man and his entire inbred family, if they could all be rounded up and assembled against a wall for the exercise.

8 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by adadike281(f): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

u didn't mock Christianity? What do you mean by "see your mouth like Christianity"?

I was mocking d guy pls

23 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Cchley8(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is my first Evans post..

So how these bloggers take get this story from Evans?
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Tvegas(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
I wonder at the type of torture the Nigerian Police Force serves these hardened criminals that makes them sing like wizkid, Imagine this
EVANS:Infact I stabbed my fiancee before leaving Enugu,
MOPOL: Oga who asked you that question
? grin grin grin

Stories like this reminds me of Orlando owoh's song about his detention in alagbon so tey the guy waxed album after visiting alagbon way back. The Nigerian police should be given 5 star when it comes to this. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evans the "don" a lesson to others, stay away from crime or get ready to be smoked out like a rat .

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by midehi2(f): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
The mum is only guilty for not reporting him to the authority knowing the EVIL he does for a living.However, he should take full responsibility for his deeds. He has caused pains to so many families. It's so early to start begging for mercy when he didn't show any to the said VICTIMS. If only the victims could decide his fate lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by AntiWailer: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
is ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by BABANGBALI: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na dem. No wonder they were asked to leave the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Sirpaul(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
DIE HARD CRIMINAL...
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by omofunaab(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Enough of news concerning developer Evans from anambra state, we don't want our brothers to start shouting victimization or marginalization again

9 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by paradigmshift(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
enough of this Evans nollywood script
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
winkmart:

Early this year, I was arrested along with my wife, in Lagos. We were brought to the court but we later regained our freedom due to the power of my money and connections.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-5OmK6Pi02bc/WUDOH9OsX6I/AAAAAAADrZI/2Z1TzLhrZ_8b-vpPJXZaXauhgupZkyzUwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/my-mum-knows-im-into-crime-billionaire.html

shocked shocked our judiciary is fantastically corrupt shocked shocked

There is a way of optimizing the usage of social media. When such a crime is committed, pictures they say is worth more than a thousand words.

Spread the pishures next time!

9 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by onyii255(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

a criminal.

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that you don't have sense....

It's very obvious...

14 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by BABANGBALI: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cchley8:
This is my first Evans post..

So how these bloggers take get this story from Evans?
evans kidnapped them

2 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by emmy4lov(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
tongue. your yanch done open embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.