Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South (2391 Views)

An Open Letter To My Brethren In The “south-south” – Donald Ekpo (for Igbo Too) / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir Ringim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by Psoul(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2017
RE: BIAFRA IS A PLOT BY IGBO TO COLONISE SOUTH SOUTH – Alhaji Sagir Ringim

Sir, I want to thank you for your concern about the welfare of the people of the South South by exposing the plans of the Igbos to recolonize the region. But I am worried about the sincerity of these your concerns. Because of these worries, let us dissect and carefully assess your statements of fear and concerns in four (4) segments, so as not to repeat the mistakes of 1964, 1966 and 1967-1970s till date. In your carefully written letter or chat with the Journalists as reported in the national dallies yesterday, you clearly stated that the Igbos want to;

(1). SEIZE THE ECONOMIC PROSPECTS OF THE MINORITY ETHNIC NATIONALITY OF THE OIL RICH REGION.

Alhaji Ringim, may I remind you that the economic prospects of the South South is currently being seized and controlled by your people of the Northern protectorate of Nigeria. Does that in anyway mean that you agree that your people have colonized my region? Are you also aware that even the oil wells in Abia State, Imo State and Anambra state and recently Enugu State (Igbo land) is being owned by your people in the Northern Protectorate? Are you aware that we in the oil rich region (South South) do not have control over our wealth, and its fortunes are determined by your people? Are you also aware that after sharing the proceeds of oil between your protégés in Shell, Mobil, Agip and Chevron, the left over is given to 44 local government of your state Kano, and only 8 Local government of Bayelsa? How more criminal could that be?

Do you know that even when the Natural Gas from my State Akwa Ibom is used to generate power from my state owned Power Station, that the fraud of a constitution you fostered on my people does not allow me to use same electricity in my state or region, but I am forced to load it into the National grid that sends same power to your home in Kano State? Have you seen how the United Nigeria is enslaving me? Are you aware that the fraud of your constitution took away the economic prospects of my region by empowering only the Federal government to build roads that your people from the Northern protectorate never built in my state for over 40 years until the coming of our own Son Goodluck Jonathan, when he allowed state governments to tamper with Federal Roads, yet you were busy building all the so called federal roads in your region.

That your fraud of a constitution imposed on us by you and your allies in the southwest took away the power from us to develop on the economic prospects of the region thereby taking away our rights to economic progress for over 50 years. And here you are sir getting worried of what the Igbos will do to my people. Sir, have you been ever worried about what your people have done to my people? How many of my people have you killed in your region? Please tell me the number of my people slaughtered by the Igbos in their land that is enough for me to be weary of them. Remember that these are my neighbors that lived peacefully with us for centuries, shared cultures, intermarried and even celebrated common cultural events before you came with your successful propagandas that deceived our fathers?

(2). COLONISE THE SOUTH SOUTH, CAPTURE THE REGION, COLONISE THE OIL FIELD FOR BETTERMENT OF THE IGBOS.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim may I remind you that the Igbos are not the colonist as you have insinuated here, but you and your people in the northern protectorate. They have so far not shown the threat to colonize as when compared to your people. It is your people that used the oil from our region to better the livelihood of your people and that of your few allies in the Southwest. It is you that is synonymous with the word “CAPTURE”. It is your people that kill non-indigenes in your region to take-over their property. Alhaji Sagir Ringim, just in case you think this generation is as vulnerable are our grandfathers and fathers you deceived by your propaganda. You were able to make them see the Igbos as their enemies in the 60s. Please note that this is the 21st century of 2016.

We are aware of these same lies you told our grandfathers and fathers in the early 60s. We are aware that after lying to them that they were different from the Igbos, you still went ahead and killed them in the name of killing the Igbos. We are aware of the devilish, malicious and infernal act you used one of your willing protégés General Gowon to do when you suddenly created the South East State (Today’s Cross River/Akwa Ibom State), Rivers State (Today’s Rivers and Bayelsa state) just to devise the divide-and-rule policy that was advise by the evil British woman just to break the unity of the region.

We know that is was also based on Awolowo’s advise that certain parts of Igbo were sliced off, and added into the new states you created so as to weaken any form of unity that could hold. We have also read from a list of newspaper publications from the New York Post of the 60s as compiled by the LOWER NIGER CONGRESS on all the atrocities you committed against the people of the region before your final propaganda to separate them by these hypocritical lies. And we promise you that even though you used your fraud of a constitution to discourage the study of Nigerian History of the said period in Nigerian Schools, we will do well to expose this events in a carefully Chronicled format for every child/youth of this generation to know the truth. How dare you assume that even in the retard state of your protectorate, that you can conveniently influence the minds of the learned region in this millennium?

(3). BIAFRA IS LANDLOCKED AND WASN’T BLESSED WITH SOLID MATERIALS APART FROM COAL, ADDED THAT THE GEOLOGY OF THE ENCLAVE CAN’T SUPPORT AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim, if these are your fears about the existence of Biafra, first of all, are you revealing the fears of your region, the Northern protectorate of the 12 Sharia states or the entire protectorate? You do not have any mineral resources and you are landlocked. Are you telling me you and your people have been so worried of surviving alone hence your insistence of a non-functional ONE NIGERIA PROJECT? Let me explain this to you Sir;

The Igbos you are taking about do not just have a large reservoir of Coal in Enugu that can last for another century knowing that Coal is presently running major economies in Europe, South America and South Africa, the region also has a large reserve of Oil and gas in Abia and Imo state. Oil exploration in Anambra state has also commence and will soon commence in Enugu State. Can you see that your propagandas won’t work as it did in the 60s?

Apart from the fact that your people maliciously separated the Igbos from their original race to Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states, we at the LOWER NIGER CONGRESS have taken it upon ourselves to expose the malicious schemes of lies you used to separate our region. Your protégé General Buhari made it easier for us on National Television when his hatred for the people overwhelmed his ability to continue in the cover of your propaganda. He acknowledged the fact that we were all the same people. That notwithstanding, in a matter time, your lies and propaganda will hit the broken bridges of discontinuity. How dare you generate fears that do not exist for your selfish interest? You must have been thinking how successful your deceitful and hypocritical lies would go in rejuvenating the lies of the 60s.

(4). BECAUSE OF THESE NATURAL SHORTCOMINGS, IGBOS SURVIVED AS A DIASPORA RACE THAN ANY DOMINANT GROUP IN NIGERIA. THE ECONOMIC PROWESS OF THE IGBOS IS DOMICILED OUTSIDE BIAFRA.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim, this is the most absurd and ridiculous of all your concerns as expressed by your expression of love towards my people in the Niger Delta region. Industrialist do not just sit and lazy about as expected by you. And these were one of the fears and concerned expressed by your late Sultan in a video we managed to see where he was worried about the Igbos in the north. Alhaji, are you aware that your successful brother, Dangote; one of the richest man in Africa, has his economic wealth spread and domiciled outside the Northern region? Or are you in anyway saying that because people expand, explore greener areas, that means such an individual has no space in his home? Your points are a bit too ridiculous to have considered as your reasons for granting this interview.

Having segmented your major reasons for advising my region to be weary of our Igbo brothers as those that intend to recolonize my people, I stand bold to say that you and your kinsmen are guilty of all your worries. It is also a cause for concern that you and your allies have suddenly decided to worry about the Niger Delta region. When did you love the region this much?

1. Are you not the same people that classify us all as Igbos during your killing and butchering spree and largess in the north?

2. How come you are bothered that the people you classify as one when butchering, are two different people when it comes to owners of wealth?

3. If you could desecrate our land as if we do not exist, come in and take away our oil wells as though it belongs to you?

4. Announce on National Television that the Oil in Bayelsa belongs to you in Kano and Jagawa?

5. Kill us at will if your religion is disrespected in faraway Norway?

6. Determine for us when and how our roads are built and how we use power generated from our resources?

7. Swore over your graves that our our kinsman cannot be President or else you make the country ungovernable of which you did?

Yet you have the guts to tell us to be weary of those that have not in any way attempted to take anything from us by force. I truly hope you realize that this is 2016 and not 1964.

It is best to inform you and all those that have decided to cry more than the bereaved that we are aware that these are the same propaganda you used to separate us, then forced us to continue in this unholy Union. That was a very unfortunate thing to have happened that kept us in this bondage.

Fortunately for us, the UNITED NATION CHARTER ON THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE is a tool you cannot do anything about. THE LOWER NIGER CONGRESS has taken advantage of these rights and it is set to call for a referendum. Quit crying on our behalf, we are presently studying the Constitution of which the Region will be built upon and so far, it can never be an evil as the Forced Marriage called Nigeria.

Thank you for your concerns Alhaji and co."

By Donald Ekpo

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by HiddenShadow: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2017
Let me wait here for those fake NigerDeltans to come and challenge this fact by a true NigerDeltan

12 Likes

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by Tellemall: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2017
What's all this talk about some people wanting to go their own way? If their five percent contribution isn't enough, the country should help them out with their Exodus.
Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by Ejanla07: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Psoul:
RE: BIAFRA IS A PLOT BY IGBO TO COLONISE SOUTH SOUTH – Alhaji Sagir Ringim

Sir, I want to thank you for your concern about the welfare of the people of the South South by exposing the plans of the Igbos to recolonize the region. But I am worried about the sincerity of these your concerns. Because of these worries, let us dissect and carefully assess your statements of fear and concerns in four (4) segments, so as not to repeat the mistakes of 1964, 1966 and 1967-1970s till date. In your carefully written letter or chat with the Journalists as reported in the national dallies yesterday, you clearly stated that the Igbos want to;

(1). SEIZE THE ECONOMIC PROSPECTS OF THE MINORITY ETHNIC NATIONALITY OF THE OIL RICH REGION.

Alhaji Ringim, may I remind you that the economic prospects of the South South is currently being seized and controlled by your people of the Northern protectorate of Nigeria. Does that in anyway mean that you agree that your people have colonized my region? Are you also aware that even the oil wells in Abia State, Imo State and Anambra state and recently Enugu State (Igbo land) is being owned by your people in the Northern Protectorate? Are you aware that we in the oil rich region (South South) do not have control over our wealth, and its fortunes are determined by your people? Are you also aware that after sharing the proceeds of oil between your protégés in Shell, Mobil, Agip and Chevron, the left over is given to 44 local government of your state Kano, and only 8 Local government of Bayelsa? How more criminal could that be?

Do you know that even when the Natural Gas from my State Akwa Ibom is used to generate power from my state owned Power Station, that the fraud of a constitution you fostered on my people does not allow me to use same electricity in my state or region, but I am forced to load it into the National grid that sends same power to your home in Kano State? Have you seen how the United Nigeria is enslaving me? Are you aware that the fraud of your constitution took away the economic prospects of my region by empowering only the Federal government to build roads that your people from the Northern protectorate never built in my state for over 40 years until the coming of our own Son Goodluck Jonathan, when he allowed state governments to tamper with Federal Roads, yet you were busy building all the so called federal roads in your region.

That your fraud of a constitution imposed on us by you and your allies in the southwest took away the power from us to develop on the economic prospects of the region thereby taking away our rights to economic progress for over 50 years. And here you are sir getting worried of what the Igbos will do to my people. Sir, have you been ever worried about what your people have done to my people? How many of my people have you killed in your region? Please tell me the number of my people slaughtered by the Igbos in their land that is enough for me to be weary of them. Remember that these are my neighbors that lived peacefully with us for centuries, shared cultures, intermarried and even celebrated common cultural events before you came with your successful propagandas that deceived our fathers?

(2). COLONISE THE SOUTH SOUTH, CAPTURE THE REGION, COLONISE THE OIL FIELD FOR BETTERMENT OF THE IGBOS.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim may I remind you that the Igbos are not the colonist as you have insinuated here, but you and your people in the northern protectorate. They have so far not shown the threat to colonize as when compared to your people. It is your people that used the oil from our region to better the livelihood of your people and that of your few allies in the Southwest. It is you that is synonymous with the word “CAPTURE”. It is your people that kill non-indigenes in your region to take-over their property. Alhaji Sagir Ringim, just in case you think this generation is as vulnerable are our grandfathers and fathers you deceived by your propaganda. You were able to make them see the Igbos as their enemies in the 60s. Please note that this is the 21st century of 2016.

We are aware of these same lies you told our grandfathers and fathers in the early 60s. We are aware that after lying to them that they were different from the Igbos, you still went ahead and killed them in the name of killing the Igbos. We are aware of the devilish, malicious and infernal act you used one of your willing protégés General Gowon to do when you suddenly created the South East State (Today’s Cross River/Akwa Ibom State), Rivers State (Today’s Rivers and Bayelsa state) just to devise the divide-and-rule policy that was advise by the evil British woman just to break the unity of the region.

We know that is was also based on Awolowo’s advise that certain parts of Igbo were sliced off, and added into the new states you created so as to weaken any form of unity that could hold. We have also read from a list of newspaper publications from the New York Post of the 60s as compiled by the LOWER NIGER CONGRESS on all the atrocities you committed against the people of the region before your final propaganda to separate them by these hypocritical lies. And we promise you that even though you used your fraud of a constitution to discourage the study of Nigerian History of the said period in Nigerian Schools, we will do well to expose this events in a carefully Chronicled format for every child/youth of this generation to know the truth. How dare you assume that even in the retard state of your protectorate, that you can conveniently influence the minds of the learned region in this millennium?

(3). BIAFRA IS LANDLOCKED AND WASN’T BLESSED WITH SOLID MATERIALS APART FROM COAL, ADDED THAT THE GEOLOGY OF THE ENCLAVE CAN’T SUPPORT AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim, if these are your fears about the existence of Biafra, first of all, are you revealing the fears of your region, the Northern protectorate of the 12 Sharia states or the entire protectorate? You do not have any mineral resources and you are landlocked. Are you telling me you and your people have been so worried of surviving alone hence your insistence of a non-functional ONE NIGERIA PROJECT? Let me explain this to you Sir;

The Igbos you are taking about do not just have a large reservoir of Coal in Enugu that can last for another century knowing that Coal is presently running major economies in Europe, South America and South Africa, the region also has a large reserve of Oil and gas in Abia and Imo state. Oil exploration in Anambra state has also commence and will soon commence in Enugu State. Can you see that your propagandas won’t work as it did in the 60s?

Apart from the fact that your people maliciously separated the Igbos from their original race to Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states, we at the LOWER NIGER CONGRESS have taken it upon ourselves to expose the malicious schemes of lies you used to separate our region. Your protégé General Buhari made it easier for us on National Television when his hatred for the people overwhelmed his ability to continue in the cover of your propaganda. He acknowledged the fact that we were all the same people. That notwithstanding, in a matter time, your lies and propaganda will hit the broken bridges of discontinuity. How dare you generate fears that do not exist for your selfish interest? You must have been thinking how successful your deceitful and hypocritical lies would go in rejuvenating the lies of the 60s.

(4). BECAUSE OF THESE NATURAL SHORTCOMINGS, IGBOS SURVIVED AS A DIASPORA RACE THAN ANY DOMINANT GROUP IN NIGERIA. THE ECONOMIC PROWESS OF THE IGBOS IS DOMICILED OUTSIDE BIAFRA.

Alhaji Sagir Ringim, this is the most absurd and ridiculous of all your concerns as expressed by your expression of love towards my people in the Niger Delta region. Industrialist do not just sit and lazy about as expected by you. And these were one of the fears and concerned expressed by your late Sultan in a video we managed to see where he was worried about the Igbos in the north. Alhaji, are you aware that your successful brother, Dangote; one of the richest man in Africa, has his economic wealth spread and domiciled outside the Northern region? Or are you in anyway saying that because people expand, explore greener areas, that means such an individual has no space in his home? Your points are a bit too ridiculous to have considered as your reasons for granting this interview.

Having segmented your major reasons for advising my region to be weary of our Igbo brothers as those that intend to recolonize my people, I stand bold to say that you and your kinsmen are guilty of all your worries. It is also a cause for concern that you and your allies have suddenly decided to worry about the Niger Delta region. When did you love the region this much?

1. Are you not the same people that classify us all as Igbos during your killing and butchering spree and largess in the north?

2. How come you are bothered that the people you classify as one when butchering, are two different people when it comes to owners of wealth?

3. If you could desecrate our land as if we do not exist, come in and take away our oil wells as though it belongs to you?

4. Announce on National Television that the Oil in Bayelsa belongs to you in Kano and Jagawa?

5. Kill us at will if your religion is disrespected in faraway Norway?

6. Determine for us when and how our roads are built and how we use power generated from our resources?

7. Swore over your graves that our our kinsman cannot be President or else you make the country ungovernable of which you did?

Yet you have the guts to tell us to be weary of those that have not in any way attempted to take anything from us by force. I truly hope you realize that this is 2016 and not 1964.

It is best to inform you and all those that have decided to cry more than the bereaved that we are aware that these are the same propaganda you used to separate us, then forced us to continue in this unholy Union. That was a very unfortunate thing to have happened that kept us in this bondage.

Fortunately for us, the UNITED NATION CHARTER ON THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE is a tool you cannot do anything about. THE LOWER NIGER CONGRESS has taken advantage of these rights and it is set to call for a referendum. Quit crying on our behalf, we are presently studying the Constitution of which the Region will be built upon and so far, it can never be an evil as the Forced Marriage called Nigeria.

Thank you for your concerns Alhaji and co."

By Donald Ekpo

.we south south crew..

we niger delta crew.....

dis news is not good for our heart....

I'm a yoruba muslim

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by EasternWind: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Another South southerner also gave answers to some questions here too.

BIAFRANS, LET US REASON TOGETHER
QUESTION: Dear Russell, permit me to asked these following questions, I duly believe strongly on your efforts since this struggle and you have some days ago met with IPOB spiritual leader, mazi Nnamdi KANU, my questions are as follows, how prepared, he is,if eventuality the north attack the southeast, how far he has try to discuss with the south south, any reprisals if the Biafra are attacked by the soon to be enemy, how sure are you that the south south Will be in support of actualizing the Biafra project by abandoning their eternal masters Hausa Fulani and Yoruba, it is true we came always to air our views but that has never been any co contrite arrangement I have seen so far,you that the opportunity's to meet Mazi Nnamdi KANU, and let's hear his answer,don't answer on his behalf,today he's out from detention, so j need answer bros Russell
---- Evangelist Iyke Felix
Thanks for your question, whatever its true intent is. First, I am Russell Idatoru Bluejack, an individual who lacks the lacuna to speak for the Niger Delta. I put it to you, dear brother, that no one has the mandate to speak for a people. Yes, we have elders here down South, but whether their modus vivendi is elderly is an entirely new argument. I am not a Niger Deltan in the same way others claim. I was born a Niger Deltan, but transformative and liberating education has ingrained in me a mental outlook that enables me to see anyone that affects my life as either my brother or foe. Take note, brother, I have gained absolutely nothing from being seen as a Niger Deltan! I went to school alone. I work hard to eat. I studied hard to the gamut that I became tutor to my contemporaries across departments, the reason I am called Prof. There is no impactful and transforming presence of crude oil in my life. Let those who swim in the ocean of haughtiness tell you whether they even know the colour of crude oil. Yes, we own the oil; however, we are alienated from its use and proceeds. How Niger Deltan is that?
The pride of being a Niger Deltan is loud online, yet virtually nonexistent in actuality. It is against that backdrop that I think our brothers and sisters down South should reexamine their teething human and economic problems and take a stand. I will tell you what I see around me. I see poverty in the Niger Delta. We own the oil, yet we have very few billionaires. How many billionaires can Rivers State boast of? Anambra has more than 1500 billionaires. Is someone thinking? Possessing the resource is one thing; exerting control and use over it is another. The resource is ours, yet owned by emirs and generals from the North. How Niger Deltan are we? Are we regionally Niger Deltan or resourcefully so? How many indigenous oil companies are owned by Niger Deltans? How many Niger Deltan youths are absorbed by these oil companies? We own the resource, the companies are our supposed tenants, yet the North and West constitute the clientele of these companies. How Niger Deltan are we?
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will not jump into our heads and make us consider these issues, will he? He submitted his sovereignty to Nigeria in his altruistic bid to prove that he was not an armchair agitator for freedom. He was beaten, unjustly incarcerated for years, and given the most ridiculous bail conditions. These he did to reawaken us, to cause the speck fall off our eyes, to make us show a leg from this overstretched slumber. I am a very young, penurious Niger Deltan that thinks the youths here must rise to the occasion. I have given what I have to sting our youths. I don't have any business with the barrel and nozzle (guns), but what I have does not have limit. Every good essay written affects millions of lives. No gun, irrespective of its bewildering firepower, can do that. Thanks be to God that the response is encouraging. I have our brothers in the East, most of whom reside outside the shores of this suppressive enclave called Nigeria, to thank for that. The pervading Niger Delta mindset, one that is about SELF as against OTHERS, is the real problem. Our people are hind-sighted, not farsighted, and not foresighted. Here, we talk about our own Republic without asking ourselves whether we can wade through the thorny international prerequisites to actualize it.
I, Russell Idatoru Bluejack, a native of Peterside, Bonny LGA, along with my family, friends, comrades, and like-minded followers do hereby align myself with the Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB for the onward articulation of a nation that will be devoid of gun battles, arson, suppression, subjugation, malice, discrimination, prejudice, and destructive propaganda. I enjoin all well-meaning Niger Deltan to consider the creed of IPOB with an open mind and do the needful. Let us consider our children and their own children. We have forgiven our brothers in the East for their past malfeasances. We beseech them to forgive us, too. Let us work together. LET US JUBO JUBO BELEMA - LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
Finally, our people should come back home. Nobody will fight a war that he has already won. Let them incur the losses and return home. It is that simple. Nation-building requires enormous sacrifice. No one gives you freedom: you grab it.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Ejanla07:

.we south south crew..

we niger delta crew.....

dis news is not good for our heart....

I'm a yoruba muslim
I m a bayelsan from oloibiri group, ward 11, constitute of Opume, emakalakala and akipilai, we do not want to alienate, we jux want our own Niger delta republic, my mum is from udesi, mbo LGA of agbakip oro (spelling ) and oreofong orugo, in akwabom , I'm more Niger deltan then that guy. Believe me we preferred our Niger delta republic but we will love to partner with only Biafra in Africa. We are rich, Nigeria put together + Niger ,Togo are not up to 1/3 of the wealth of the Niger delta republic.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by beautyoftheLord: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by HiddenShadow: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2017
The Lord has opened my eyes to the future

The people of the Star (Israel) will help the people of the Sun ( Biafra ) to become a first world nation in 10years

3 Likes

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by SHAKABOOM: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nna men see skooling..Im give de guy free adult education..
Some cone heads go get migraine head ache today oooh. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
...a very deep revealing article.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by Amberon11: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
So a Niger Deltan is only true when he supports your cause?
HiddenShadow:
Let me wait here for those fake NigerDeltans to come and challenge this fact by a true NigerDeltan
Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by greatermax77(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Do they think that thier malacious propaganda will hold water this time around?
North is seriously afraid of disintegration of Nig period

3 Likes

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by adonis89(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
beamtopola:

I m a bayelsan from oloibiri group, ward 11, constitute of Opume, emakalakala and akipilai, we do not want to alienate, we jux want our own Niger delta republic, my mum is from udesi, mbo LGA of agbakip oro (spelling ) and oreofong orugo, in akwabom , I'm more Niger deltan then that guy. Believe me we preferred our Niger delta republic but we will love to partner with only Biafra in Africa. We are rich, Nigeria put together + Niger ,Togo are not up to 1/3 of the wealth of the Niger delta republic.
Oyela ,Aka?
Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by ahaika23: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok. Gradually my people are opening their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by onward4life(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
STILL

I WISH FOR PEACE TO REIGN.

ALL LOVE

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
adonis89:
Oyela ,Aka?
E lei.
Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by dragonking2: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Where is Lalasticlala sef
Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by timsTNA: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Awolowo is a demon
Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by yang(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thunder fire the short devil of a mere commissioner parading as coordinator for shouting one zoo to please his slave master

The zoo called Nigeria expired in 2014

The slaves and Baboons will soon come to shout one zoo

1 Like

Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by dreamwords: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
OK
Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by abumeinben(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Tis foolhardy for one illiterate, half-toothed creature to mount up a medium to utter that the wealth in the Delta belongs to the North.
Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by Agumbankembu: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
abumeinben:
Tis foolhardy for one illiterate, half-toothed creature to mount up a medium to utter that the wealth in the Delta belongs to the North.

Bia guy? cheesy
Re: Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South by abumeinben(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Bia guy? cheesy

For wia,

Me na Benin guy

(1) (Reply)

Another Badoo Membr Lynched By Angry Mob After Being Caught In Ogun.Graphic Pics / Victory For PDP In Osun / Tinubu, Dangote, Femi Otedola, Lawan, Oshiomole Gets Appointment From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.