Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" (67474 Views)

Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman / 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet / My Wife Collects The Ransom From My Victims For Me’ – Evans Lagos Notorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by zoboizee: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bloggers took a story from an arrested kidnapper & merge it to this man's story. They are clickbaits. Check out this link:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/most-wanted-trans-border-kidnappers-how-police-arrested-suspects-5-yrs-after/
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by ndbest650: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sorry i have to deviate from this topic. Please nairalander i am having what they call irritable bowel syndrom which causes me frequent stooling. my stool comes with mucous and sometimes when i go to toilet, the only thing i will pass out will be micous. In a day, i can go tio toilet for like 10 or more times and taken all possible medications but all to no avail. Please help me with suggessions on what to do tocome out from this problem.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by Moreoffaith(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cutestud:
A proactive crime-fighting force in a country sincere about curbing criminal excesses would have kept the capture of this kingpin under wraps for now while utilizing his expertise to hunt down other kidnap gangs in the country. The capture of Evans does not automatically signal the end of Kidnap in our dear father land. When are we ever gonna be proactive and strategic in this country?

my brother I just don't understand what's going on

all I see wrong about our police and investigation department is lack of proper training..

can you imagine this dude escape justice through bribing some useless folks

How are we sure he is not gonna escape this too when dollar exchange hands??

1 Like

Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by Moreoffaith(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kolababe:

U are right. He should be made to name the people he bribed that allowed him freedom when he was arrested with his wife earlier in the year. Those people should be exposed to the public as well. That's how to tackle crime

Bro I bet it, if this guy start singing out the names of those involve we will just shout for some week and nothing will happen...even if IG and CJN is involve...

No be Nigeria
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by egbabiekperemo1: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
seangy4konji:
Let this guy rest na.

Why are the even still holding the guy...

I his hearing could be taken to the code of conduct tribunal then i will believe in equal right in nigeria...

He should be left alone to enjoy his loot...

The lives lost due to embezzlement and stolen funds from saraki is more than collecting ransom on over 20 million nigerians..

Let this guy go and get a cold beer and isiewu and enjoy is life jare...

PS..WHO amongst us has saraki begged for once for forgiveness?

Look at this ba*stard. You should be at d ashewo thread supporting your colleagues and not on politics section throwing us off balance with your ibon comments
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by kelly72: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
gabinogem:
If actually he hasn't killed any of his victims & he's truly repentant, then he deserves forgiveness; but 1st he should be ready to pay for his crimes.

Forgivesness Ok lets start with returning every single dollar and Naira he stole from innocent people.
What about the psychological trauma those people went through?

Anyway, who am I not to forgive him? I forgive, but he needs to enjoy the forgiveness outside this planet.
So shoot him in the head. He goes home forgiven

1 Like

Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by osazsky(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
No b u and ur boys kill tomline wife and his little maid. Guy u can lie o.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by Nightshift(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
zoboizee:
Bloggers took a story from an arrested kidnapper & merge it to this man's story. They are clickbaits. Check out this link:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/most-wanted-trans-border-kidnappers-how-police-arrested-suspects-5-yrs-after/
I noticed that the story line was totally different from what has been revealed about the infamous Evans since Saturday. I actually thought the journalist who wrote the report was living up to the crappy investigations some of them are known for in Nigeria. It was all mixed up!
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by iwadobo: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ambode should pre-sign his death warrant. He is a kidnapper cum a murderer. He and his evil gang are responsible for the death of many police men both in Lagos and Benin city. His end is the gallow.

1 Like

Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by factwriter(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
crackerspub:

He made a mistake by involving the wife.

A big mistake.

...considering the immediate safety and subsequent well being of the children, yes it's a mistake to involve (implicate) the wife.

But that single fact apart she is a criminal (co-conspirator) that needs to be reigned in and brought to book.

That said, he doesn't seem to comprehend the (criminal) importance of having a loose accomplice on the outside, someone to help manipulate (the judgement of) his looming and imminent incarceration.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by juman(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
nigerian "leaders" are more wicked and callous than evans and the likes.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by Ken4Christ: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2017
ndbest650:
Sorry i have to deviate from this topic. Please nairalander i am having what they call irritable bowel syndrom which causes me frequent stooling. my stool comes with mucous and sometimes when i go to toilet, the only thing i will pass out will be micous. In a day, i can go tio toilet for like 10 or more times and taken all possible medications but all to no avail. Please help me with suggessions on what to do tocome out from this problem.

Give your life to Jesus first. Then command the stooling to stop in the name of Jesus. It will obey you.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by Ken4Christ: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Evans and his wife should go to jail to serve as deterrent to others who might be tempted to toll the same line. The kids should undergo rehabilitation for they must have learnt the criminal way to life. Properties they have acquired should be confisticated and sold. Money recovered can be used for humanitarian purpose.

Evans have to learn the hard way to work and earn money legitimately.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 15, 2017
gabinogem:
If actually he hasn't killed any of his victims & he's truly repentant, then he deserves forgiveness; but 1st he should be ready to pay for his crimes.

Nigerians are fools. Religion has truly rotted the Nigerian brain. I thank God for being in a better place.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by osusuallstars: 1:09am On Jun 15, 2017
nwanne you are a kingpin truely. you used your talent the wrong way. i suggest that you sell than your mansions and pay back to all your victims you can recollect their faces and addressess. then go to jail for 50 years
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by feisty1(f): 2:51am On Jun 15, 2017
This man has done wrong, he said he wants to live to pay for his sins.. am sure he doesn't know the gravity of what he is saying, because no one has ever paid for there sins, The wages of sins is DEATH but the truth is that every one has sinned, if he truly wants to surrender his life to God.. he should serve his punishment and turn a new live.. but they should not kill him
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by possibility99: 4:39am On Jun 15, 2017
The sit is not opening bro. any help?
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by Sterope(f): 6:08am On Jun 15, 2017
The bolded is for civil servantsundecided

seangy4konji:
Let this guy rest na.

Why are the even still holding the guy...

I his hearing could be taken to the code of conduct tribunal then i will believe in equal right in nigeria...

He should be left alone to enjoy his loot...

The lives lost due to embezzlement and stolen funds from saraki is more than collecting ransom on over 20 million nigerians..

Let this guy go and get a cold beer and isiewu and enjoy is life jare...

PS..WHO amongst us has saraki begged for once for forgiveness?
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by loxyy: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Let him go to jail. Has he ever listened to his victims when they pleaded for mercy? The ammunitions alone tells he is also an assassin. May God forgive him but should not be released. Innocent souls are being wasted because of greed for money. Go to jail and learn lessons. He should repent in prison. Kidnappers are too dangerous when it comes to business.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2017
are you for real?
gabinogem:
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by mywells: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2017
they should leave this guy alone,pot calling kettle black, criminals investigating a criminal,police have fail woefully, Nigeria police are just criminals of the highest order.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by mywells: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Evans and his wife should go to jail to serve as deterrent to others who might be tempted to toll the same line. The kids should undergo rehabilitation for they must have learnt the criminal way to life. Properties they have acquired should be confisticated and sold. Money recovered can be used for humanitarian purpose.

Evans have to learn the hard way to work and earn money legitimately.
you too can sentence them as if you're a saint.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by gabinogem(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Nigerians are fools. Religion has truly rotted the Nigerian brain. I thank God for being in a better place.
I guess u are not a nigerian & that better place does not exclude u from being foolish for spewing trash.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by amdoyin82(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Deeypeey:
If dem no catch you..u go beg for forgiveness?.....
abi u think u r d only one dat needs money/to get rich?....If all the hustlers wey dey street don dey do crime ni....u sef for don b victim once...prolly den u ll know the agony of those who u ve put pain and misery upon....
....see hin head...the flattest of the lot. Abeg send am go jail joor
sending him to jail or killing him will not reduce crime in naija. Infact, if sent to jail, he might still engage in crime from there. I read before he was caught that this guy is smarter than police. I think He should be rehabilitated for sometime and be use to curb crime. My thought though

1 Like

Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by ceejayluv(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2017
Schematics:
You always talk like a bastard, if the report says he is from the rural area of Opi Nsukka why not accept it in good fate because it could be that the earlier report that says otherwise could be wrong.

Hehehe.... How bastards dey talk na?... shoooo
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by alaskido(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Na so all of them dey talk when they get arrested. Just jail him for life or rather the death sentence will be good. Useless Igbo man. So if they give you Biafra na so you go take kidnap everybody for Biafra. Yeye man.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by Bism(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2017
From the way I see this man . He will just go to a community meeting attendance and starting calling peoples name to the public like a lunatic. Oga ADE GO DOWN ALONE NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by seangy4konji: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
go and die swine...you think every one has the time to double check and tap?na owu go kill u.
egbabiekperemo1:

Look at this ba*stard. You should be at d ashewo thread supporting your colleagues and not on politics section throwing us off balance with your ibon comments
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by seangy4konji: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
am an easy going dude...i just feel there should be justice for all..what is good for goose should be good for gander...if saraki can be left of the hook,why not this guy or every other riminal we have inn nigeria
misano:

Criminal

Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by seangy4konji: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Every ones day is coming whether you like it or not and sit by your computer and judge for all you can..the person u r following to your church to worship might be the first person to be thrown into the bottoless pit of hell while you self might follow...
hedonistic:

You're dead already. Useless criminal.

The day of reckoning is coming.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by misano(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
seangy4konji:
am an easy going dude...i just feel there should be justice for all..what is good for goose should be good for gander...if saraki can be left of the hook,why not this guy or every other riminal we have inn nigeria

So what do U want Nigeria to do? Empty her prisons and set all D criminals free? Just because our anti-crime commission is not effective enough to catch 1 criminal? If U have a basket full of eggs & one egg is rotten what would U do? Destroy all D eggs or get rid of D rotten egg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.