Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

An Open Letter To Access Bank (confidential) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Open Letter To Access Bank (confidential) (983 Views)

How To Access The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / An Open Letter To Zenith Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Access Bank (confidential) by ItuExchange(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Why Can’t Access Bank Enable Automated Cash Reversals for Failed Transactions?

Sir or Madam:

I’m a customer at Access Bank. My account details are:

Account: 070*******
Name: ***********

I also have an account at GTBank, and I notice that whenever an Instant cash transfer fails when using a GTBank online platform, the money and the deducted commission would be reversed automatically, whether the failure is from GTBank or the recipient’s bank.

But in case of Access Bank, when there is such failure. Nothing would be done until Access Bank customers support agents online are contacted, many of whom are liars and unhelpful, promising to help, when in fact, they do nothing.

This matter can drag on for days before it is manually reversed by your relevant staff, while business lose customers. This frustrating and causes a dent in Access Bank’s image.

Please I want you to look into this issue and ask your programmers to enable automated cash reversals on your Primus Lite and mobile app platform, especially when it is clear that the transaction has failed.

Please help me channel this request in the right direction.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: An Open Letter To Access Bank (confidential) by rottennaija(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2017
Heritage bank tried that nonsense with me. I tried recharging my fone, the money was taken but my fone was not credited.

I observed that over a period, the funds amount to about 4k. I wrote their customer care through email and they promised heaven and earth. Yet nothing.

I trust myself, they were not going to eat my money. I wrote then again and each time, they will call me to get the details even when my mail was very detailed. At first, after about 7days, they tried returning the money and then took them back. I laugh at them.

But at the end, I persisted and they had no choice but to return it
Re: An Open Letter To Access Bank (confidential) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2017
Is this Access Bank's Customer Care Portal?
Re: An Open Letter To Access Bank (confidential) by ituglobal(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Is this Access Bank's Customer Care Portal?

I hope they won't just ignore this request. You won't know how serious this issue is until you transfer money to an impatient customer, and it fails. Then you would know that this is a serious matter.
Re: An Open Letter To Access Bank (confidential) by yemmit90: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
I feel your pain @op, it is quite frustrating especially if it is only channel you can use at that moment. But to be sincere, i dont experience such thing with their mobile app or internet banking. They usually returned my money almost immediately when a failed transaction happened.

Perhaps you should update your app or better still download and re-configure another one.

Meanwhile, Access bank need to tell their staffs across the federation to start attending to the issue of fail transaction on ATM and other electronic banking as quick as possible. Thanks!
Re: An Open Letter To Access Bank (confidential) by nisnud: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
You are very correct about this. But one thing i know for sure is that they reply quickly to complaints directed at thier customer care twitter handle @accessbank_help. Give them a try and am sure you would not be dissapointed.
Re: An Open Letter To Access Bank (confidential) by yemmit90: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
nisnud:
You are very correct about this. But one thing i know for sure is that they reply quickly to complaints directed at thier customer care twitter handle @accessbank_help. Give them a try and am sure you would not be dissapointed.

adebisiadeyemit@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Advice: I Want To Use My NYSC Discharge Certificate As Collateral / In Need Of Flat Bed Truck Urgently / How To Make Over 1million Naira By December With Only A 4k Capital!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.