Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream (24253 Views)

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Kill Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by chukslawrence(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
akpamuomenka:

This person I am telling you used his Okada to play gambling in a foot ball match btw Chelsea and Liverpool.
And you still went ahead to help him. Smh
Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Laziness is killing so many Nigerian youths today that's why you see them in all the gambling houses all over the nation. The so called graduates are nothing but educated fools that can't make anything out of any amount given to them, their lame excuses are legendary. I called one and offered him #500k to start a business, less than 2 hours I called him to give me back the money and collect cheque only to discover that the nigga don spend 50k already in gambling.

What will make a man to be a gambler if not laziness?.
champagne Hennessey too much highness on highway ...story story like ice prince ft sunny nneji bros u are high if u not u are a big liar 500k for this recession...
Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by akpamuomenka: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
sprintscr7:

champagne Hennessey too much highness on highway ...story story like ice prince ft sunny nneji bros u are high if u not u are a big liar 500k for this recession...

Poverty is a disease. In your neighborhood, are their not people building houses and buying clean cars even in this recession?.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nice one. Procrastination is a cancer, an unnoticed thief of time.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by IwantToKnow: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Laziness is killing so many Nigerian youths today that's why you see them in all the gambling houses all over the nation. The so called graduates are nothing but educated fools that can't make anything out of any amount given to them, their lame excuses are legendary. I called one and offered him #500k to start a business, less than 2 hours I called him to give me back the money and collect cheque only to discover that the nigga don spend 50k already in gambling.

please send the money to me and you won't be disappointed. !
But seriously, the rate at which youths are involved in gambling is alarming
Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Poverty is a disease. In your neighborhood, are their not people building houses and buying clean cars even in this recession?.
dash me 500k I won't mind...should I send my acct no
Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by Bishops10(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
akpamuomenka:

He is a relation that was why I was able to give him such amount, I must be sincere to you.
I'm not a relation but I can even use my family house in the village as collateral (I'm the only son) so no problems with that

I need such amount to start up my business, we'll discuss the interest and payment mode
Save my dreams bro
Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by goodvision12(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
humbleme99:

Abeg ooo. I am not foolish like that guy please. Jesus shocked
500k will change my story right now. I'm ready to set up something even if it's small. But money is my biggest challenge right now. If you will also assist me with a loan with a flexible payback plan. I will be happy even of you barely know me. Please consider me.

concerned citizens association of nigeria oshobgo branch speaking on his behalf to lend a helping hand
Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by youngpascal(m): 2:17am On Jun 15, 2017
grin sad What's the difference between the first and the last?

You're on point though, this is cool stuff.
Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by kiddapunk: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2017
akpamuomenka:

BABA FOR THE LIE
Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by conceptz21: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
akpamuomenka:

That nigga should be castrated
Re: 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream by hectorswag(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
humbleme99:

Abeg ooo. I am not foolish like that guy please. Jesus shocked
500k will change my story right now. I'm ready to set up something even if it's small. But money is my biggest challenge right now. If you will also assist me with a loan with a flexible payback plan. I will be happy even of you barely know me. Please consider me.

Please be careful how you drop your number on online forums, any body can call you now & say you should come and meet them somewhere. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Get Paid #70,000 per month After Registering With #1,000 On Ibnaira. / 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners / Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.