Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS (36201 Views)

Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by CastedDude: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Controversial Penuel Mnguni of End Times Disciples Ministries a.k.a ‘Snake pastor’ has continued with his "miracles" after accusing prophet T.B Joshua of deceiving and tricking him. Mnguni visited TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church of all Nations in Nigeria to seek for deliverance after saying he had misinterpreted the Bible, and did what he thought was scriptural at the time.

After the viral confession/deliverance, the pastor said he was forced to say what he said because he feared for his safety in Nigeria.

The pastor who has since gone back to South Africa where he's based has continued with his "miracles" as he said nothing can stop him from 'going higher'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/snake-pastor-penuel-mnguni-continues-with-his-miracles.html

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by CastedDude: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2017

1 Share

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Ehiscotch(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin Mehn. What did we africans do to deserve this?

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Ehiscotch(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
is it not this same pastor who allegedly was coerced to say things in Synagogue for fear of his life?
I been think say man of God no dey fear death - only God; but he had to lie on INTERNATIONAL TV to the various MULTINATIONALS in the church out of fear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by BigBelleControl(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
His church is looking make-shift and scanty. Only the stubborn ones are still attending.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Evablizin(f): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Snake pastor performing miracles using snake spirit,oh Africa

8 Likes

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
won ti lo igbe elomi fa
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by DanseMacabre(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
'I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man/So let me handle my business man.'

Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter - 'Diamonds Are Forever remix.

But no be uncompleted building be this him church? Sha, his estranged mentor, T.B Joshua, started from the bottom (the swamps of Ikotun, literally) and now he's HERE.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by dessz(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
both of them are con artist, trying to outwit d other.

3 Likes

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
cool

That is his source of income...

He will be a fool to truly repent of scam
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by richybankx: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Don't no who to side.. All this church palava weak me no b lie . let me come and be going sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by dessz(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool
waiting for u to modify cool
modified:
grin

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by herdekunley9ja(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
this pastor againgrin

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Goldenheart(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin

It takes one to know one
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by teamsynergy: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
africa
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by rollUP(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Man must chop na. If him no continue how e wan take dey chop?
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by EWAagoyin(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mumu people .... Africans sha.. And this is the same South Africans that like to be forming posh around Nigerians... Awon ode lasan

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
both of them are scams.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Jabioro: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
grin Mehn. What did we africans do to deserve this?
Because most of us are gullible and lack deep thinking faculty..

3 Likes

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by timtunday: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Truly End Times Disciples.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Aregs(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Soft
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by godquality: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
The name of the church alone weak my blukose. "End time" these people are getting bolder daily mocking God. Well what's my biz, na people wey dey go church in the first place dey encourage all this pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by darlenese(f): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
he came to Nigeria just to bring down TB Joshua.

see his yeye church sef :/

I blame his congregation .
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Cchley8(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hahaha I weak for this one
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
I'm sure Thunder will strike this man soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
See members dancing shoki to anointing
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by richidinho(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Africans shaa

how people still worship in that church makes me to wonder

2 Likes

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
JOHN 4 VS 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / Where In The Bible was it Recorded As Sin To Marry Two Wives / Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.