Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React (23313 Views)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' / Amber Rose Claims She'd Only Slept With Four Men.. Fans Reacts And She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by kaylinda: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Why are the men angry?
Why do lots of men get angry when women say they can't tolerate cheats? Are they scared of being alone?

If yes, why not change? Instead of changing, they prefer to use scare tactics and threaten women...saying they'll grow old in their father's house. Isn't it better to get old in your father's house, than to die prematurely in your husband's house?

I wish i could re-like your post a thousand times. Nothing but the truth.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by kaylinda: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
hrhobi1:
Hello madam toke

And what does this have to do with the post or topic at hand?
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by ashawopikin(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Why are the men angry?
Why do lots of men get angry when women say they can't tolerate cheats? Are they scared of being alone?

If yes, why not change? Instead of changing, they prefer to use scare tactics and threaten women...saying they'll grow old in their father's house. Isn't it better to get old in your father's house, than to die prematurely in your husband's house?
scared of being alone ke, wey una full everywhere
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by holuwapopsh(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Well She is Right ooooo cus i pity ladies dat says i cnt marry a guy dat is short or a guy dat cnt buy me expensive tins (i have class and taste) i pity all of U (nw u will nw start goin 2 church singing all d single LADIes at age 40 fools)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Debunks Rumor Of Ubi Franklin Scamming Him And Chioma / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby / If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.