Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always (46725 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by habeny: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by PrickGetSize(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Does he have enough money to take care of you and your future family?

Does he show you love?

Does he care for your well-being?

Does he fvck you real good?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.

Marriage is for better or worse! angry

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is just a preamble of how he will unleash his wrestling/boxing skills to administer 50kg worth of punches on your face in conjunction with "smack down" when he finally pays your bride price. These are the salient qualities of potential wife beaters yet you choose to stick to such a man probably because your source of livelihood depends on him. (it's very obvious). I mean do you think marriage is a "magician" that changes people completely from beasts to angels , especially a man that is already calling you a fool or an idiot even without legal ownership of you?

This is what to expect when you want to marry a man by force because of what you stand to gain. You tend to cope with any poo due to the fact that your self esteem has been bruised. I hope this will serve as a source of lesson to many Nairaland ladies who are always opening irrelevant threads to express their love for already made men and disgust for broke guys. Most of them need to see how some of these men treat these "long throat" ladies like poo before marriage. When you have little or no contribution to a man's success, why won't he see you as an idiot?

Since you can see the signs of dangers with your korokoro eyes yet you're bent on getting married to this same person next month, be ready to face the consequences of your actions and live with it. That was how my female friend despised all advice and went head to marry a man with similar character with the OP's fiance, but now, she has returned back to her parents home due to assault.

Sha don't later come and open an irrelevant thread asking us ways to cope with your temperamental husband because no one here will be able to clean you mess.

Anyway, I wish you an abusive marriage life in advance with your potential wife beater

To all those people quoting me to say rubbish. The ugly truth always sounds like bashing cool

500 Likes 42 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
You're right to be scared. You're in an abusive relationship.

Let your conscience guide you aright.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Does he show you love?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I see no reason why ordinary insult should spoil your marriage, unless he beats you. Insult him back - call him a bigger fool, a he-goat, a maluu, a stupendous ignoramus calamity - and get used to it. When kids start coming he won't have time to insult you again.

I beg to disagree with the emboldened because I know of a man who still beats his wife of about 60 years (a grandmother for that matter oooo), so forget it.

I want you to know that a misogynist will always remain a misogynist and not even child bearing will change him. Misogynists don't usually retire, only government workers do cheesy

Please make a research and ask those women whose husbands normally beat them, and you will see that many of them saw those battering tendencies in him during courtship but they tend to overlook it

It's just a matter of time before the man graduates from verbal abuse to physical combat when he starts taking full responsibility of her

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Amarabae(f): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
he is a misogynist and a potential wife beater.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by CheapSunglass(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
And you still in the relationship?
Lol

You aren't married yet but you two already argue.I think your home will be one combative home. grin

Enjoy. grin cheesy

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
my sister leave that relationship now !
It will hurt but you deserve a better man

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by chynie: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
insult him back so he will have a taste of his own pills
if he beats you or gets angry about it
my sister talk to him, if he wouldn't change have a rethink
cos some verbal abuse can hurt pax beating
and verbal abuse kills emotional

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yoruba say na okpari... Its obvious he's going to beat you anyhow when you get married to him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by amokeme(f): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is just a preamble of how he will unleash the beast in him when you enter his house. These are the qualities of potential wife beaters

You can see the signs of dangers with your eyes yet LOVE don becloud your reasoning

Anyway, I wish you an abusive marriage life in advance
Exactly...
I'm not saying there shouldn't be disagreements in a relationship, but there should be respect from both parties even when the disagreement is heated up. There are words/attitude you shouldn't use on your partner no matter what. A broken engagement is far better than a broken marriage.. he is doing this now, then what is he going to do when you are both married?
And some words are worst than beating trust me.. I know from experience
But if you know you can "endure" it, well, fine, you know yourself better than we do.
But this is another form of an abusive relationship, it doesn't have to be physical.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by tosyne2much(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
amokeme:

Exactly...
I'm not saying there shouldn't be disagreements in a relationship, but there should be respect from both parties even when the disagreement is heated up. There are words/attitude you shouldn't use on your partner no matter what. A broken engagement is far better than a broken marriage.. he is doing this now, then what is he going to do when you are both married?
And some words are worst than beating trust me.. I know from experience
But if you know you can "endure" it, well, fine, you know yourself better than we do.
But this is a other form of an abusive relationship, it doesn't have to be physical.
You're very right Tobi

No matter how aggravated one can be, there are some derogatory names you shouldn't be calling your loved one. I mean how would you call someone you claim to love a "fool" or an "idiot"

Please let's not embellish what's bad. It doesn't just make sense

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
A guy who doesn't have regard for you, calls your all sort at the slightest provocation is who you want to marry next month...I pity your case 'cause you're make another thread of how your husband beats you, and has reduce your self-worth.

Mtcheew!.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Does he show you love?

You must be kidding me. When the kids come, coupling with the fact that his responsibilities increases the insults will be worst, and beating is inevitable.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by cerowo(f): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sis better u find yr way out of dat engagement u are in.... Dnt let love 2 blind yr eyes in regards 2 dis matter....
It's better 2 quit d courtship dan u quitting ur marriage at d end... Make a right decision b4 it is 2 late

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by amokeme(f): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
chynie:
insult him back so he will have a taste of his own pills
if he beats you or gets angry about it
my sister talk to him, if he wouldn't change have a rethink
cos some verbal abuse can hurt pax beating
and verbal abuse kills emotional
Talk? One thing you need to understand about men like this is that, they see absolutely nothing wrong with what they are doing. As in nothing! Let her talk to him and you will hear how he turns the whole thing on her head.
It's in him already, he needs to be with someone who doesn't see anything wrong with the insults. That's the only way, but the change aspect? Forget it

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Does he show you love?

verbal abuse is just as worse as physical abuse

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
habeny:
Good afternoon, am a 26 years old lady and am getting married next month, but anytime I have an argument with my fiance he insults me,telling me am a fool, an idiot, etc, have tried to correct him several times but he doesn't see anything wrong with it, just this morning we had an argument and he started again calling me all sort of names. Am starting to get really scared, because if he's doing this when we are engaged what will he do to me when when we are married
is he the one sponsoring u in school?
is he the one paying ur house rent? m
do u totally depend on him for everything?
if the answer to these questions is yes..then that explains why he is acting like that.if u marry him its obvious he is goin to turn u to this

22 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
habeny:
Run from him. You are in an abusive and violent relationship.

Don't tie the knots with him for now. If you disobey me i will recommend good orthopedic hospital you can go to when he starts breaking your bones

33 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Does he show you love?

I can bet you are still waiting for your SSCE with that trash you typed

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by smardray(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Get married quickly..... Bt if it were to be that i'm you..i wil folow al the comments before me except the first

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by eezeribe(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
I disagree with the emboldened because I know of a man who still beats his wife of about 50 years who is already a grandmother

The insults will even multiply when he keeps taking her responsibility
Exactly
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by eezeribe(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I can bet you are still waiting for your SSCE with that trash you typed
I swear... Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by EseWealth(f): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
what can i say, like you said ur wedding is close so enjoy ur new home
Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by PrickGetSize(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Only poor, wretched and frustrated men beat their wives! angry

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by feelgoodInc: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
no matter the advise we give you, you'll still go ahead with the marriage, and one day you're going to take a real beating from him, so keep yourself ready

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by feelgoodInc: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Benita27:
A guy who doesn't have regard for you, calls your all sort at the slightest provocation is who you want to marry next month...I pity your case 'cause you're make another thread of how your husband beats you, and has reduce your self-worth.

Mtcheew!.
so in other words let's get prepared for that thread lol

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by irewoleola(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
He will beat you blue black when you become his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
CheapSunglass:
And you still in the relationship?
Lol

You aren't married yet but you two already argue.I think your home will be one combative home. grin

Enjoy. grin cheesy
like battle of baghdad cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by ricki: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
habeny:

I do too wen de chic act stupid but i warn before action/sanction. So it is her choice. Maybe u act dump/ stupid, stronghead......

U have managed to hide wat u did but only tok about his.....remeember 2 sides to all tory.

Stop ur drama queen behaviour and see changes.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always by Omotayor123(f): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
habeny:
You already know what to do. Don't hesitate!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.