Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (35580 Views)

Onnoghen Leaves Court After CCT Banned Him For 10 Years / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) today discharged Saraki for lack of evidence to continue with the case and dismissed all 18 charges filed against him by the Federal Government.

The two-panel tribunal headed by Justice Danladi Umar held that FG failed to prove essential elements of all the allegations it levelled against Saraki.

The CCT also held that no reasonable tribunal would convict a defendant on the evidence led by the prosecution through its four witnesses.

Here's a video of Saraki, Dino Melaye and his supporters jubilating shortly after the CCT Trial in Abuja today.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/saraki-and-dino-melaye-addressing.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ucR9Q9Syk

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Its a victory for democracy.... May God vindicate his children as sarakis own situation.

Dino is next

God on our side we shall defeat the enemies of our nation

Dropshot omenka modath ngeneukwunu and even midolian said so many things about saraki but God has vindicated us

With this I know out judiciary system can be compared to that of the western world that is free from executive intimidation

I SEE PEOPLE QUOTING ME AND CASTIGATING ME, THAT SAME CCT DIACHARGED TINUBU AND HE WAS HAILED AS WELL AS THE JUDICIARY, LIKE I ALWAYS SAY WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOODS IS GOOD FOR THE GANGER grin . YOU CANNOT BE SUPPORTING TINUBU AND CASTIGATING ME FOR SUPPORTING SARAKI...

Cc: whynotthetruth

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmmmm... wat a shame

6 Likes

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by idesylvester(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
The only differences between our leaders and Evans are that Evans kidnaps humans and collect ransom but our leaders kidnap the entire country and demand our life's as ransom while eating our money

Useless leaders

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
idesylvester:
The only differences between our leaders and Evans is that Evans kidnaps humans and collect ransom but our leaders kidnap the entire country and demand our lives as ransom while eating our money

Useless leaders
Pained arewa yoots

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by eazyjakes(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
D end of anoda political drama!

6 Likes

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by ElPadrino33: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Congrats to him

3 Likes

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Newbiee: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmmmm!
With this, we hope peace to reign in the polity and allow the developmental agenda of Mr. President to scale throug unhindered for the benefit of all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by coptic: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Make e dey there dey jubilate when Sahara Reporters dey accuse am of paying the judge $2m to look the other way.

kennygee:
Please, what are they celebrating?

Escaping justice.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Zico5(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Where are we in this country.
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please, what are they celebrating?

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by micskales(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
After you have pledged your loyalty to Buhari, why won't he clear you......... These people don't even have conscience.

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Alas our country has been sold to the dogs.
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by April4th(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
APC brand of democracy dey scare me.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
What will APC campaign with in 2019

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by marxist88: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
That's cool.
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Onyinye15(f): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
I said it

imagine, just like that

1 Like

Useless country full of corrupt pricks , judges & leaders, metchew what a monumental waste of time

5 Likes 1 Share

Sorry Nigerians
There are No Thieves in Nigeria.

We are all Saints.

The only people caught are those who are still in the process of being called Saints

4 Likes

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by kingsolium: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Liars... Money has done great underground work for the criminal to be set free.....GOD save this nation.

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by toxxnoni(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmm

Promo promo kiss tongue cool

We might be what you are looking for
Check out our signature in green colour down

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by gazilion: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Do not be surprised when in the near future you get to hear another voice recorder telling us how much in USD, Senator Saraki paid to the CCT judges!! This trial is a mockery of our Justice and Judicial System. Trying an accused public officer while he is still holding a powerful position in the present Government?? It is a ridicule of transparency and integrity!!

Sooo much about Nigeria that only God's Mercy can intervene for us.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by JohnieWalker(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
If you are among those screaming you want Biafra but now you are struggling with Npower website to register. You are wicked abeg wait for Bpower.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by lumydee44: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wow. I give up. I finally have to come to terms that Nigeria is indeed a failed state. Give everyone what they want.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by obi4eze(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dino Melaye is Saraki's houseboy

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by yoruBADboi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmm, i need to be corrupt

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
O Lord I pray,every spirit holding me back form not traveling out of this country I destroy you with Holy Ghost fire.... no hope for this place called Nigeria

idesylvester:
The only differences between our leaders and Evans is that Evans kidnaps humans and collect ransom but our leaders kidnap the entire country and demand our lives as ransom while eating our money

Useless leaders

They kidnap our future,even that of our grandfathers

OZAOEKPE:

Pained arewa yoots

You left your Brain on the bed when you woke up today abi?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos) / Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.