Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates (3604 Views)

Some Popular Grammatical Blunders. Every One Has Made At Least Two Times / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money / OAU 3.8million Saga: Lamba Beat Me Two Times – VP Retorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Solidkay(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
A schoolboy who measures a whopping 6ft 6in is believed to be the world’s tallest eight-year-old at – twice the size of many of his classmates.

Karan Singh, from Meerut in India, has been a record breaker all his life, entering the Guinness Book of Records as both the heaviest and tallest baby at birth.

Now his Dad Sanjay, 41, hopes his son’s amazing height will be recognised again.

“When Karan was born, he weighed 7.8 kg and was over 63 cm in length. So that got him into the record books instantly.

“Then, when he was five-years-old, he got the record for being the tallest toddler. He is eight now and I want to get him into the Guinness Records again,” said Sanjay whose son is already his height.

Karan is not the tallest in his family and seems to owe his extraordinary height to mum Shweatlana, 33, who was named India’s tallest woman with a towering height of 7ft 2in.

Shweatlana, 33, is a basketball player and has represented India in numerous national and international sports events.

Although it’s not clear what has caused their lofty height, there is the possibility that both mum and son have an excess of the growth hormone.

Sanjay said: “We take Karan to an endocrinologist regularly. Until now, the tests have not shown any problems and everything is normal. Karan has a good stamina and has no internal problems.

“I am a naturopath by profession and I make sure that we follow a special diet and supplements along with a healthy day to day lifestyle.”

Despite towering above his classmates, Karan manages to do everything his smaller friends do.

He said: “After finishing my homework, I play with my friends and then I go play basketball with my mother; she started teaching me since I was five years old and I want to play basketball like her, but I also like science a lot.”

The family attracts a lot of attention when they step out together, but say their main problem is getting clothes and shoes in their enormous sizes.

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by eezeribe(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Over production of HGH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Afonjashapmouth: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Apply to Nepa straight grin grin oh sorry NBA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by NwaAmaikpe: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ironically his preek will not even be as big as Okro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by NwaAmaikpe: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Solidkay:
A schoolboy who measures a whopping 6ft 6in is believed to be the world’s tallest eight-year-old at – twice the size of many of his classmates.

Karan Singh, from Meerut in India, has been a record breaker all his life, entering the Guinness Book of Records as both the heaviest and tallest baby at birth.

Now his Dad Sanjay, 41, hopes his son’s amazing height will be recognised again.

“When Karan was born, he weighed 7.8 kg and was over 63 cm in length. So that got him into the record books instantly.

“Then, when he was five-years-old, he got the record for being the tallest toddler. He is eight now and I want to get him into the Guinness Records again,” said Sanjay whose son is already his height.

Karan is not the tallest in his family and seems to owe his extraordinary height to mum Shweatlana, 33, who was named India’s tallest woman with a towering height of 7ft 2in.

Shweatlana, 33, is a basketball player and has represented India in numerous national and international sports events.

Although it’s not clear what has caused their lofty height, there is the possibility that both mum and son have an excess of the growth hormone.

Sanjay said: “We take Karan to an endocrinologist regularly. Until now, the tests have not shown any problems and everything is normal. Karan has a good stamina and has no internal problems.

“I am a naturopath by profession and I make sure that we follow a special diet and supplements along with a healthy day to day lifestyle.”

Despite towering above his classmates, Karan manages to do everything his smaller friends do.

He said: “After finishing my homework, I play with my friends and then I go play basketball with my mother; she started teaching me since I was five years old and I want to play basketball like her, but I also like science a lot.”

The family attracts a lot of attention when they step out together, but say their main problem is getting clothes and shoes in their enormous sizes.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by temitope277(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
b4 he reach 12 he would ave 10ft

2 Likes

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Luizkid(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
too much of everything is just too ugly

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Fessy09(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
chaiiii at his age he's already measuring 6ft6" whilst there are grown up folks out there taking steroids to aid their growth.

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by dreamwords: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Let them give him injection to stop growing vertically, 6.6 is enough

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by anathemiamia(f): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2017
I truly believe that these weird malformities in India might just be someone's or an organization's failed experiment. They should well-done, their mixture is getting better but e remain small. SMH

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by finnestdope(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2017
God has already showed him his talent

Kuku register to NBA

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by wins18(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2017
someone mentioned taking steroids to enhance growth, How possible is that guys, I thought steroids is for body building or development.
And for the guy, imagine marrying someone tall also later in life, omo na goliath dem go dey born, no one dare messes up with that household till the lord's kingdom comes.

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by freakthingz(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Over expression of human growth hormone

A simple operation or supplements should fix that
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Mayorranking1(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2017
When You Eat Too Much Beans. cheesy
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by calculator123(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
chai ....nawa o
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by calculator123(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Ironically his preek will not even be as big as Okro.
Your stupidity is becoming frequent..
Try use small sense even if na 0.00001% jeez
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by calculator123(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mayorranking1:
When You Eat Too Much Beans. cheesy
Bros forget that thing oh..person wey no get tallness for him DNA..if him like make him chop beans from now Jesus come.. dey go remain stunted o
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Partnerbiz3: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Short boy..

See below shaa
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fessy09:
chaiiii at his age he's already measuring 6ft6" whilst there are grown up folks out there taking steroids to aid their growth.

Are you alright at all?
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Fessy09(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
HenryDion:

Are you alright at all?
you are on your own o
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
If I was the parent, I'd push the giant grin through school earlier than his age mates so that he doest get a low self esteem cool .
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Nickizoe(f): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
calculator123:

Bros forget that thing oh..person wey no get tallness for him DNA..if him like make him chop beans from now Jesus come.. dey go remain stunted o
just like. Me..
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by calculator123(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nickizoe:
just like. Me.. ..

Lol.so we are the same category ohh
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Nickizoe(f): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
calculator123:

Lol.so we are the same category ohh
oh yes we are
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by calculator123(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nickizoe:
oh yes we are
Hope you don't feel intimidated by your tall counterparts..
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Nickizoe(f): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
calculator123:

Hope you don't feel intimidated by your tall counterparts..
6 most times i do oo.. Mostly when my hand can't reach the top shelf
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by Onyenna(m): 5:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Lekwanu Dongo Yaro ooooh!
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by steroids2016: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
someone mentioned taking steroids to enhance growth, How possible is that guys, I thought steroids is for body building or development.
And for the guy, imagine marrying someone tall also later in life, omo na goliath dem go dey born, no one dare messes up with that household till the lord's kingdom comes. https://www.steroids-2016.com/en/17-buy-injectable-steroids

Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by bolakale97(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hope their house is still under construction..

He is only eight

So whe dont know where he will stop grin
Re: World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates by calculator123(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nickizoe:
6 most times i do oo.. Mostly when my hand can't reach the top shelf
You can support ur ministry with a stool or something..... Never be intimidated..love ya self for who you are because are a special breed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Matriculation List: Solution to "You didn't register for this examination" / The Polytechnic Ile-ife, Beware! / How To Collect Waec Private (gce) Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.