Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) (64406 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by jhendor(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2017

2 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by idesylvester(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
It's not new anymore, I call it fashion of today and some call it madness

What do I know about fashion self... Shweee

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by NgoziOkoli(f): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Stupid people every where!

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Brymo: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Perverts everywhere.

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by delishpot: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Apparently they felt she was too indecently dressed. Animals efreywia

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by siie: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Uneducated people angry ..This can never happen in my state, even the local boys will just stare and datz all..

34 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by charijee(f): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bloody perverts
What's too sexy here ....a skirt that's slightly above her knees. .....

They're just fascinated by her backside

163 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by yongg: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
What is wrong with these people, huh?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by dkronicle(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
people re just stupid... her dress is okay..

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Stories like this burns me! Is this Nigeria? She no chuck hand for their eyes

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
i dont see anythin wrong wit her dress.abi it happened in the north?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Amarabae(f): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
You can't try that rubbish with me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by MissRaine69(f): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
One of them probably tried to chat her up , she said no and they turned into wild animals. Nothing wrong with her attaire.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by AHCB: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bunch of sorry ass god forsaken, poverty beaten horny_ ass losers.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Kobicove(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
How does her mode of dressing concern bystanders? undecided

We Nigerians really need to learn to mind our own business

10 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
"DRESS AS YOU WISH TO BE ADDRESSED". An old adage of the wise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by aycorporat(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Did this happen in Nigeria? Besides what state could it be?

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
This lady's dressing is deeperlife beside some dressing.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Mimzyy(f): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is rubbish. There is nothing wrong with her dressing.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by hoover420: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is very sad.
What has she done to warrant this from these lazy, crazy & uninformed youths? angry
I mean, I can't even see anyone trying to protect her. All they are concerned about is trying to naked her. shocked
You want to naked her cos she dressed Naked?
Where's d sense in that?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by mikool007(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Those men are animals

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by freakthingz(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
WORDWORLD:
"DRESS AS YOU WISH TO BE ADDRESSED". An old adage of the wise.

So when children, old women, even nuns are raped

How did they dress before the addressing

Enabling azz fool

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Useless people.

What is wrong with her dressing?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by ITbomb(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Must be Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 15, 2017
bunch of fucktards

3 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:09am On Jun 15, 2017
very bad..humiliating. The market women around are st*pid to allow this happen to their fellow woman.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:10am On Jun 15, 2017
The worst part is that, if the person that recorded this lady is a Vaseline crew, he will be like #Gad pls make dem guys open her unclothedness, at least I go use am do like 3 night duties grin grin grin grin grin

Vaseline crew asking me ............

What's the video about?
Me: some perverts jus wanna unclad d lady

Vaseline crew: did they succeed?
Me: no

Vaseline crew: bad market grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by iPopAlomo(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2017
it didn't happen in Nigeria...

6 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2017
It happened in a country where the religion of peace is the governing power... When in Rome do as the Romans do. I wouldn't go to an Arab country wear what she's wearing. She kinda set herself up... That dress sense isn't the norm where she is.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Emassive(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Ok..! This is a very sorry situation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun / Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.